Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? (19576 Views)

A Polygamous home Or A Single Parent Home? / Ladies, Would You Consider Marrying Into A Polygamous Family? / Polygamous Home !what Impact Does It Make In The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee: i am still waiting for the feminazis

if a man brings a second wife into the home, you are at liberty to walk out if you are not satisfied
#marriageNobeByForce

Why are you always waiting for feminazis?

It's best you make your points and move on. Waiting for feminazis, cabals and co only waters down your points.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by biolabee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Why are you always waiting for feminazis?

It's best you make your points and move on. Waiting for feminazis, cabals and co only waters down your points.

what is your opinion on polygamy....

Do u think a financially empowered woman should stay in a polygamic union where she is being taken care of wella with her kids
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by coogar: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne: Polygamy defeats the very purpose of marriage

yet another expression of religious/cultural prejudice!
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by greatgod2012(f): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013

thank you.
Marriage is an institution for "a man and a woman"
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013

and what's the purpose of marriage?
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee: i am still waiting for the feminazis

if a man brings a second wife into the home, you are at liberty to walk out if you are not satisfied
#marriageNobeByForce

Crazy guy looking for trouble grin

Walk out gini ? Hubby sharing is complete NO NO.

I drove all my Dad's applicants away angry He's allowed to chop clean mouth , dwelling in my territory is not gonna happen and my Dad is my own ,yeah I'm that selfish. Never angry angry
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

what is your opinion on polygamy....

Do u think a financially empowered woman should stay in a polygamic union where she is being taken care of wella with her kids

I thought you were waiting for feminazis tongue

It depends on the woman
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by greatgod2012(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Coogar, you are a liar, you aint a polygamist.
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by biolabee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Crazy guy looking for trouble grin

Walk out gini ? Hubby sharing is complete NO NO.

I drove all my Dad's applicants away angry He's allowed to chop clean mouth , dwelling in my territory is not gonna happen. Never angry angry

mama jhyde.... in that case, we are all kolo grin

Im particular on this case because financial reasons are usually adduced to the failings of polygamy
Now women are rich... why not polygamy anymore...

interesting,,,like ur practicality... so u know men like to chop
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

and what's the purpose of marriage?

Marriage is for

Companionship;
Check against adultery;
Children

A man who is truly married to a woman in spirit, body and soul CANNOT share that same 'union' with another woman

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
coogar:

yet another expression of religious/cultural prejudice!

Are you a Christian?
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by biolabee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

It depends on the woman

if ur man asked u he wanted to marry a second wife, what will u say
And lets assume he means it whther you accept or not(he has even impregnated the said lady)
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

mama jhyde.... in that case, we are all kolo grin

Im particular on this case because financial reasons are usually adduced to the failings of polygamy
Now women are rich... why not polygamy anymore...

Nah you're OYO kolowise cheesy

I tell them : you're not reaping where you didn't sow, they can have free cars and Dubai trips but settle in MY Father's house .NO! angry angry
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

if ur man asked u he wanted to marry a second wife, what will u say
And lets assume he means it whther you accept or not(he has even impregnated the said lady)

My man or my husband?

How can my husband decide to marry another wife? It means we were never truly married in the sense of the word. If he wants to go, I let him. I can't tie his legs, can I?
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by coogar: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
greatgod2012: Coogar, you are a liar, you aint a polygamist.

ask ileoba....
she provided the juju i used to dazzle 4 women to marry me.

bukatyne:
Are you a Christian?

why are you asking me this?
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

It depends on the woman

You are best saving your energies for someone who actually has something sensible to contribute to the discussion. And someone who has a good enough command of the English language to be able to understand your posts.
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
coogar:

ask ileoba....

Well, I always suspected the only way you could get women was through juju. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by coogar: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

Well, I always suspected the only way you could get women was through juju. tongue

don't you dare distort the facts...
i got my first wife with fasting n praying before i had the idea of expanding my empire. you then sold me the charms to lure 3 others into my house. have you forgotten you said the charm can actually lure up to 12 women? grin cheesy

if i am pushed any further on this thread, i would get 3 more wives before christmas.
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
greatgod2012: Coogar, you are a liar, you aint a polygamist.
He is not even married yet. I know him very well
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
coogar:

ask ileoba....

why are you asking me this?

I like to base my discussion on a common ground. For example, a Christian and Muslim cannot agree on polygamy or the definition of marriage. The Bible treats marriage as a covenant; Muslims treat it as a contract

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by SisiKill1: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Osisi starts a topic asking if people in polygamous homes can be happy, Coogar comes along and states they can, it's only lack of money that causes strife. Two or three people...females disagree with him yet some....don't even know what to call it, wants to know what "Feminists" have to say about it, after all they now make their money.

Let's keep in mind that 1) Coogar's submission is based on his opinion 2) It is not the premise of the thread...yet it has already been accepted as fact by the sponge who never has any independent thought of its own and used to snark on women who make their own money. Yep the reason why polygamy isn't working is because women who are are financially stable aren't going for it. (God punish financial independence angry )

I tell ya even the oldest of all old hags who has had all the joy sucked outta her and has no hope of ever being joyful ever again isn't as snarky as this....this....I don't even know what to use. If we say it never gets the point or have a point now....it will stick its tongue at us. cheesy

Lord have mercy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
coogar:

don't you dare distort the facts...
i got my first wife with fasting n praying before i had the idea of expanding my empire. you then sold me the charms to lure 3 others into my house. have you forgotten you said the charm can actually lure up to 12 women? grin cheesy

if i am pushed any further on this thread, i would get 3 more wives before christmas.

It's all the same thing.

#juju tinz

By the way, when are you coming to update the juju that allows you to 'perform' at night. Don't forget the one I gave you before will soon expire o!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
There was this multi millionnaire that married 4 wifes from my side. Any time there is festivity,as a kid we use to envy those ladies.
They r very beautiful and were costly things.he normally parades everywhere with them.
Heard that one of them was unfaithful and he found out then and sent her packing.
This post made me think back and wonder if they were all happy.
So poster,I can't tell.its only pple that r part of it(mum and children)that can answer this ur question constructively.
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

My man or my husband?

How can my husband decide to marry another wife? It means we were never truly married in the sense of the word. If he wants to go, I let him. I can't tie his legs, can I?

Husband... hmm... ok more like the fiery buka...

@mama jhyde... when u say ur father what do you mean...
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Osisi starts a topic asking if people in polygamous homes can be happy, Coogar comes along and states they can, it's only lack of money that causes strife. Two or three people...females disagree with him yet some....don't even know what to call it, wants to know what "Feminists" have to say about it, after all they now make their money.

Let's also keep in mind that 1) Coogar's submission is based on his opinion 2) It is not the premise of the thread...yet it has already been accepted as fact by the sponge who never has any independent thought of its own and used to snark on women who make their own money.

The bolded is spot on!

I'm telling you that that person's posts on this thread are actually the stupidest thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading on NL. And there is no lack of dumb posts in this place.

Next thing you know he will be on another thread snidely congratulating people on keeping the thread 'devoid of rancour'. Excellent examples he's setting of keeping a thread devoid of rancour innit?

A dullard and a hypocrite. What an unfortunate combination.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
I guess there are happy polygamous homes. I remember as a kid we had this neighbor who was married to two women, these women loved each other like sisters. You dare not come in between them. Even their own siblings could not bring rivalry and jealousy into their home

1 Like

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
biolabee:

Husband... hmm... ok more like the fiery buka...

@mama jhyde... when u say ur father what do you mean...

Fiery Buka? grin

What is more peaceful that freeing someone who wants to leave?
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
jennykadry: I guess there are happy polygamous homes. I remember as a kid we had this neighbor who was married to two women, these women loved each other like sisters. You dare not come in between them. Even their own siblings could not bring rivalry and jealousy into their home

Are you sure they are not in the same witchcraft coven? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by biolabee(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Fiery Buka? grin

What is more peaceful that freeing someone who wants to leave?

thanks for your response
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Don't care to know. All I know is that even after his death, these women and children are still very close
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Bwahahahahahaha
Thanks for the laffs
Re: Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

The bolded is spot on!

I'm telling you that that person's posts on this thread are actually the stupidest thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading on NL. And there is no lack of dumb posts in this place.

Next thing you know he will be on another thread snidely congratulating people on keeping the thread 'devoid of rancour'. Excellent examples he's setting of keeping a thread devoid of rancour innit?

A dullard and a hypocrite. What an unfortunate combination.

Please name the person and shame the devil
See me racking my brain to decode this person
Help me Somebaddy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.