Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Side Chicks Be Like. .lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol (26430 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Popowaa: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Onila's thread are fun although smtimes senseless.
-Mr Cork-:

.....Can I bribe u wit £10 Cash not to post any more dry threads for the next 20yrs?? please? angry
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2013
onila: long time smiley
no see cheesy
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Mr Co.rk and Reality are cracking me up more than the thread sef... grin grin grin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:

grin grin

are those your hips?
what happened? shocked shocked
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by kandiikane(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2013
I don't see how this is funny...

I hope you guys have that huge grin when you find out that your guy has a little nyashing buddy on the side. Atleast, you know he won't leave you for the nyashing buddy. undecided

Dumbazzes!

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^Missy, u sure you've had breakfast?? The thread is a joke on side chicks. People are only laughing/mocking side chicks. It's not about the dude cheating but females who choose to be and remain side chicks for the hope that the man in question will abandon his family or relationship for them.

The only dumbass here is you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by onila(f): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Missy, u sure you've had breakfast?? The thread is a joke on side chicks. People are only laughing/mocking side chicks. It's not about the dude cheating but females who choose to be and remain side chicks for the hope that the man in question will abandon his family or relationship for them.

shocked shocked tongue
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by kandiikane(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^Missy, u sure you've had breakfast?? The thread is a joke on side chicks. People are only laughing/mocking side chicks. It's not about the dude cheating but females who choose to be and remain side chicks for the hope that the man in question will abandon his family or relationship for them.

Oh right... So, you are here laughing and mocking side chicks? Oh, well d'oh, how can kandii not know that. Damn! The fact that you're even here posting memes shows you do accept the fact that your negro may have a side chick but you're cool with it though because the memes shows the side chick suffering for it.

Dumbazzes b!tches, no wonder your negros are getting side chicks because of silly main b!tchez! Rubbish! kiss
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
No point....
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! I'm not particularly laughing at them but I'm acknowledging the suffering side chicks go through mainly because of their own doings and stu*pidity.

Nobody here is cool with their dudes having side chicks, your frustration is blocking your sense of reasoning. *breathe Kandiikane, breathe*

Onila opened the thread not to chastise men cheating but to indirectly chastise side chicks. In as much as I feel that the dude should also be chastised, that's not what this thread is about. It's cool if women can also have a moment of truth with themselves once in a while. Women are the first people to accuse men of cheating but shy away from the fact that these men are cheating with the help of other women. Side chicks are aware that they are side chicks, yet choose remain in that position of "suffering" because they hope to destroy another woman's home or relationship. If you ask me, a few laughs mocking them is no biggie, the art of side "chickism"(lol) shouldn't be encouraged anyway

In case you were unable to comprehend my initial post, the major dumbass here is you! Be a little objective and you'll see how much of dummy you appear to be right now. I hope objectivity is not too much to require from a dumbazz smiley
SIDE CHICKS BE LIKE,...WHY IS SHE ALWAYS CALLING YOU EVERY MINUTE?
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Truckpusher: SIDE CHICKS BE LIKE,...WHY IS SHE ALWAYS CALLING YOU EVERY MINUTE?
Talking from experience huh??
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by kuphid(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
A lot of funny posts.

Lmao @ Mr Cork & Reality
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Talking from experience huh??
nah....if you're dating a dumb girl that thinks abt nothing else but your d1ck and all the goodies you got ,then you got yourself a nice ticket to misbehave as you wish tongue
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh right... So, you are here laughing and mocking side chicks? Oh, well d'oh, how can kandii not know that. Damn! The fact that you're even here posting memes shows you do accept the fact that your negro may have a side chick but you're cool with it though because the memes shows the side chick suffering for it.

Dumbazzes b!tches, no wonder your negros are getting side chicks because of silly main b!tchez! Rubbish! kiss

Side chicks be like "why you talki-bout us"

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by onila(f): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
REALITY101:

kiss kiss
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! I'm not particularly laughing at them but I'm acknowledging the suffering side chicks go through mainly because of their own doings and stu*pidity.

Nobody here is cool with their dudes having side chicks, your frustration is blocking your sense of reasoning. *breathe Kandiikane, breathe*

Onila opened the thread not to chastise men cheating but to indirectly chastise side chicks. In as much as I feel that the dude should also be chastised, that's not what this thread is about. It's cool if women can also have a moment of truth with themselves once in a while. Women are the first people to accuse men of cheating but shy away from the fact that these men are cheating with the help of other women. Side chicks are aware that they are side chicks, yet choose remain in that position of "suffering" because they hope to destroy another woman's home or relationship. If you ask me, a few laughs mocking them is no biggie, the art of side "chickism"(lol) shouldn't be encouraged anyway

In case you were unable to comprehend my initial post, the major dumbass here is you! Be a little objective and you'll see how much of dummy you appear to be right now. I hope objectivity is not too much to require from a dumbazz smiley

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^LMAO! True that! grin grin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Idowuogbo(f): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=REALITY101][/quote]
Lmaoooo!!! Niooce!
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Swaggot00(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by dBard: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
REALITY101:

grin grin grin grin..but y are u this wicked.
Side chics b like we got t fight back..
grin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
REALITY101: .

Epic. Reality killed the sh.it
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by shizzle11(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by pleep(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
omg @ the top one. grin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by pleep(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
kandiikane:

kandikanne are you a side-chik or what

7 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Goldie20: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
pleep: kandikanne are you a side-chik or what

Do You Really Gotta Ask Lol.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Deiok: grin grin grin lmao @Reality vs Mrcork

lol ikr. grin
Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Princessmel(f): 3:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Funny how some of you making fun of side chicks are actually side chicks yourselves and you may or may not even know it, lets not even speak of the side guys *yimu* angry

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by pleep(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2013
To be a side chick or guy you have to know that your partner is with someone else... other wise its simple cheating.

... there is no reason to get angry about this thread unless you fit the bill

4 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Be Like. .lol by kandiikane(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2013
pleep: kandikanne are you a side-chik or what

Lol shattap! I rather be single than be one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.