Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat (1840 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Greetings Nlers,

Writing from the comfort of my home , sipping an expensive wine with goat meat pepper soup my wife prepared for me after winning lot of matches today as a sport bettor , You can call it punter. tongue

Now back to the topic ,

First i will like to define being a cheat.

According to wikipedia,

Cheating commonly refers to forms of infidelity, particularly adultery. However, there are other divisions of infidelity, which may be emotional. Cheating by thinking of, touching and talking with someone may be equally damaging to one of the parties. Not only physical infidelity is considered cheating.

First reason ,

Social networking sites , Twitter , Facebook and others . If your wife is on any of these websites am sorry to say this . The probability that she's already cheating on you is very high . Why? please continue reading.

Second reason ,

Your wife's got a phone? oh yes she's got that cheesy . She even have couple of sim cards oh maybe she's even using a blackberry phone . Guy you don suffer cheesy

The probability that your wife is cheating on you is very high and if she's not with you right now as you are reading this post , the probability that she's with another man caressing her is also high.

Third reason ,

Are you the type of man that always spoil your wife with lot of sex , I mean you believe that you have to satisfy her so that she won't cheat on you or you just like sex and she's your wife you have the right to spoil her with it . Oh maybe you even like watching indecency movies together and you are probably using some sex enhancer to improve your performance in bed

The probability that your wife is already cheating on you is also high.

Fourth reason ,

Your wife's got a job? Oh lala , shocked , Either self employed or she works at any company . . The probability that she cheat on you daily is very high.

Fifth reason ,

Are you aware that your wife is in some sort of contribution of funds ?. It is called "AJO" in yoruba language , Either during the house premises or outside (maybe place at work or somewhere else?) and you are even in support of that and not complaining about it .

The probability that your wife is already cheating on you is very very high.

EXPLANATION.

The first and second reason stated above . Being married means you guys were once dating each other before you finally decide to bring her to your home legally .

Do you know that during the dating period , it's the way you were treating her then that made her say yes to your proposal .
Buying her roses , taking her out for lunch or dinner , sending her recharge cards , calling her five to ten times in a day , sending lovely text messages to her phone . giving her a surprise visit at her home with lots of presents to give to her younger ones .
Oh yes you always take her out to some special places like the zoo , beaches and others during the weekend.

But do you know that as a man being married means more responsibility ? Yes of course you know that , Probably you took a loan to pay for bride price and wedding packages or you already had the money but that had made your financial status reduce seriously which means you have a lot of work to do , you have to start thinking of how to increase your financial status and put more of your head into use .

All these will surely make the lovely things you normally share with your wife during the dating time reduce , little by little and here is where your wife comes in ,
She will start thinking different things like is he not the same guy anymore or what has got into him. Is it because i am now married to him he think he has the right to do whatever he likes , He don't even call me like before . wow.

And she can start asking you different questions like , Honey is everything alright ? Are you ok . If she's the bold type she will say it out . I noticed you have changed you don't call me like before but if she's not that bold she will just leave things to the two questions above.

Meanwhile lot of badass guys are out there on the internet adding her has friend ,sending sweet messages to her . She post anything on facebook they rush her with likes , I mean they don't even care if her status says married or not .
She had no choice than to start catching her fun with them since her husband had been acting strange. grin

As time goes on , she gave some of them that were male using a female profile her phone # or she probably give it out to some male friends too . To her she is not cheating just for fun , just a friend . I am married doesn't mean i can't have friends she said to herself.

Third reason explanation ,

During the dating period ., Oh you were a strong man in bed , you guys watch indecency movies . you even use sex enhancers to improve your performance in bed.

As time goes on , you as a husband understand that despite being busy with work , it's your responsibility as her husband to satisfy her in bed , yes which man won't do that after all the stress you went through before having her as your wife. tongue

So you always give it to her anytime , anywhere in the house and you guys were still watching your indecency movies together , using your sex enhancer has usual to make her understand that you are a very strong man and you are very capable. hmm

Well suddenly you got transferred at your place of work . Oh not even that you might be self employed but the new workload is really getting at you that most times you just get home shower , eat and hit the bed and when you suddenly wake up late in the night . You do a five minute job and sleep again till the 6am alarm goes off .

You are no longer taking your sex enhancer pills ( make man no come die , you said to yourself.) But what about her you have already spoilt with lot of sex during the dating period and the early period of marriage?. You suddenly change meanwhile the satisfaction you are giving her in bed is the major reason why she said yes to your proposal without bothering herself about your ugly face .

This is where she start considering any among her internet friends , phone friends sending her recharge cards daily, her boss at place of work that have been disturbing her , even threatening to fire her if she still don't co-operate or just some co-workers sending her sweet text that you have temporarily stopped sending Or some guy man that see how big her shop is that wanted to eat out of her money that is if she's self employed or Maybe even some tomboy that had no jobs than looking for sugar mamas .

The very bad one is contribution , most women like contributing money . Either daily , weekly or monthly they don't care they just like to make sure they have some hope somewhere else apart from their husband .

Imagine she was the first on the list to receive her contribution among many others , meaning she still have other people to pay for theirs when it's their turn or she was even the last on the list but she had to make sure she pays everyone of them till it gets to her turn .

This is where most women fall for man friend , boy friend or whatever they call it . Why is because women like free things too much , They love acquiring things freely . Don't ask me why that is their nature . Once they are into any sort of contribution they become very desperate looking for any maga that will be paying her weekly contribution might just start with accepting recharge cards or giving out her bank account details from different people till they start asking her to pay back with her body .

Yes while you are still working your ass off , facing heavy holdup during evening time . thinking of how to make both end meets , Your wife has already got herself a plan B undecided

I will stop here for now . I can modify the post later to add up somethings and please if their are some grammatical errors am not patrick obahiagbon cheesy

You are free to add yours

Thanks
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Gudintent: 3:00am On Jun 14, 2013
It seems that pepper soup and the wine you had is a lethal combination

Only reason why you can sit in the comfort of your home and write the above Garbage.
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Godson201333(m): 3:32am On Jun 14, 2013
Another crap post
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Godmother(f): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2013
Load of crap. The major reason a woman will cheat is if you starve her of affection and attention. Or if she the type greedy for financial gains
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Exponental(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2013
......."u are so daft", can someone pls explain to d poster d meaning.
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2013
So if a woman is married now,she has no right to be socialized.abeg clean all those rubbish and re write joor,even some illiterate village women that has no BB,that are not on social network still cheats.
The word called CHEAT is a matter of self descipline

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2013
I don't just arrive at those things . I have met with hundreds of women both single and married ones . You might think my post didn't make any sense but it makes a lot of sense to those that are already married and to others that had suffered a heartbreak . Mostly to married women who are a cheat , they know one or some of all these things have written are the major reasons why they became a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2013
No more response or what? grin
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2013
When will the mods move this to the fp
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
pekelepekele: I don't just arrive at those things . I have met with hundreds of women both single and married ones . You might think my post didn't make any sense but it makes a lot of sense to those that are already married and to others that had suffered a heartbreak . Mostly to married women who are a cheat , they know one or some of all these things have written are the major reasons why they became a cheat.

Guyman, I am married with kids, work, own a smartphone, have fb, twitter and nairaland accounts even join colleagues to do AJO but hey, I am no cheat! Dat crap u wrote up there is the most stupid thing I av heard lately angry angry angry
Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by enm(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
He might be posting rubbish or load of craps but the fact remain that some ladies are guilty of what he post.

If not that i always put the feeling of others into consideration i would have slept with a lot of married woman but what the ops should not forget that some men are also responsible for their wife cheating due to frustration on their wife cause by them.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Those things may lead to cheating in some cases.
pekelepekele: I don't just arrive at those things . I have met with hundreds of women both single and married ones . You might think my post didn't make any sense but it makes a lot of sense to those that are already married and to others that had suffered a heartbreak . Mostly to married women who are a cheat , they know one or some of all these things have written are the major reasons why they became a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
enm: He might be posting rubbish or load of craps but the fact remain that some ladies are guilty of what he post.

If not that i always put the feeling of others into consideration i would have slept with a lot of married woman but what the ops should not forget that some men are also responsible for their wife cheating due to frustration on their wife cause by them.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat by pekelepekele(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Laalamed: Those things may lead to cheating in some cases.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips For Getting Over Your Ex / Why Do LADIES Act This WAY ?? / She Tinks M Against Her Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.