Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around (7900 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2013
I’m happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort,which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.
This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2013
do u want the old woman 2 feel jealous grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by djeezy(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2013
A product of Linda ikeji's blog. I'm gonna respond anyway. The man married the wife and not the mother and if the wife does not satisfy his intimate desires, she'll be the one to cry fowl when he starts getting same outside. I wonder the purpose of a door that cannot be locked. Lock the damn door, play a cool music that is louder than your wife's moaning during sex and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2013
djeezy: A product of Linda ikeji's blog. I'm gonna respond anyway. The man married the wife and not the mother and if the wife does not satisfy his intimate desires, she'll be the one to cry fowl when he starts getting same outside. I wonder the purpose of a door that cannot be locked. Lock the damn door, play a cool music that is louder than your wife's moaning during sex and enjoy.
he dosent lock d door cos of d kids
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by xynerise: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Seriously dude, the sound of love making like moaning and gasping is annoying to the ear of a third party.

Your wife is not scared of her mum, she just respects her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by djeezy(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: he dosent lock d door cos of d kids
That's coz they get scared sometimes at night. Her mum sleeps in the kid's room, so they've got company.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by djeezy(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2013
xynerise: Seriously dude, the sound of love making like moaning and gasping is annoying to the ear of a third party.

WTF! So you want the poor man to stay without sex for two months? That's torture.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2013
xynerise: Seriously dude, the sound of love making like moaning and gasping is annoying to the ear of a third party.

which kind of respect is dat?so she shuld go ahead and respect d mum and disrespect d man of d hauz?
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by xynerise: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: which kind of respect is dat?so she shuld go ahead and respect d mum and disrespect d man of d hauz?
your wanna choose between ra.ping your wife or chasing her mum? undecided

unless both can go to the staircase and do it
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by makelove2m(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2013
If the wife wanted to respect the mother, all that is needed is for the woman to maintain low key during the vibration,not making loud noise doesn't make it less enjoyment, you can still get same satisfactions.......enjoy ur sef booooh
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by freecocoa(f): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2013
Simply shut da fecking door abi your children come to your room every night everyday? Why can't their grandma take care of them some nights and leave you and your wife to flex?

I don't understand how you expect your MIL to be comfy listening to you and your wife make love, the fact that you are even comfy with someone else listening on you worries me and must your wife make noise? Abeg she should keep it low and allow the old woman some sleep, haba!angry
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2013
freecocoa: Simply shut da fecking door abi your children come to your room every night everyday? Why can't their grandma take care of them some nights and leave you and your wife to flex?

I don't understand how you expect your MIL to be comfy listening to you and your wife make love, the fact that you are even comfy with someone else listening on you worries me and must your wife make noise? Abeg she should keep it low and allow the old woman some sleep, haba!angry
am suprised dis is coming from a lady...my wife shuld kip it low?dereby denying herself and probably myself d ectasy she deserves?dats fake sex if u must know...she has d right to enjoy sex as so do i
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by lomaxx: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Women that make noise during sex though. Stiffle the moan with kisses. Make slow, gentle slides. The harder you hit it, the harder she'd moan. Good luck with your marriage cool cool cool
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: I’m happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort,which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.
This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Lol!
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

What should I do?
lmao.. you're very very funny! and again i think you're frustrated with those words of yours! kanji na Bassssssttarrd! well me thinks you and your wife should start visiting an HOTEL!! you have your s3x in an Hotel and leave your mother-in-law to take care of the kids! that would be my solution to your problem! it's only for a short while though.. cuz ur mother in-law would soon leave and you guyz can continue your EXPLODING s3x.. grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by numericalguy(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Some mothers-in-law and their wahala. You can never please some of them, no matter how much you tried..
OP, simply lock the door, your kids cant be that lonely now that your wife's mum is with them. She should at least make herself useful by keeping the kids comfortable while you and you wife do-the-do grin
If she still doesn't like it, she could go back to her own house. Bottom-line; she should not come and put sand-sand inside your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Hotstepper(f): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Put the bed on the floor so there won't be noise from da bed cracking nd lock the door nd put the music but not too loud and let ur wife try and reduce her moaning. At least I assume the flexing ain't every day so u ppl can manage to do it with door locked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2013
You can't expect your wife to do it with the knowledge that her mother is listening to everything. Be a man and fix the situation.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by AbuMikey(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2013
Seun: You can't expect your wife to do it with the knowledge that her mother is listening to everything. Be a man and fix the situation.
Exactly!!!
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Inik(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2013
Seun: You can't expect your wife to do it with the knowledge that her mother is listening to everything. Be a man and fix the situation.
There is no way he can fix the situation except he does it outside the house with the wife or with another woman
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by damybeaute: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2013
just play some cool music in the background
and reduce the noise making.
You said you have kids that are growing up you have to learn to reduce the noise making because of the future.
hope you understand
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Walexz02(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2013
Wtf! Bro, you have to summon some courage and shut the goddam door,leave the kids with their grandma and enjoy your life. I dont buy the idea of taking your wife(as in someone u married and has kids for you) to a hotel,but like what someone said ealier, put the foam on the floor and play an old skul music while you enjoy ur s3x.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2013
dat was exactly why I made it public...I nid ur opinions...if I could handle it,I wouldn't bring it here
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by slimyem: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2013
Start shutting your door and let grandma handle the kids now that she's around or what else is she in your house for?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2013
You guys should please apply some wisdom most especially the wife
_if the bed is creaking you guys can put the mattress on the ground
_if its because of the kids,u guys should find a suitable time that they will be asleep and do whatever you have to do smartly
_if its because of your wife mother,your wife should know how to control her sweet moans,sweet screams etc
_and lastly understanding between man and woman matters a lot either in marriage,courtship,dating,etc
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by cantell(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2013
@op,
Here are the necessary preparations you need to do before sex;
1. Put the foam on the floor to avoid the "creaky" noise of the bed.
2. Play a soft music - blues or soft rock should be fine.
3. Lock your door. You don't need it open anymore since your MIL sleeps with the kids in the same room.
If you take these steps and your mother-inlaw still complains, you don enta one chance be that! ***konji levels***
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by fckmn24seg(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2013
cantell: @op,
Here are the necessary preparations you need to do before sex;
1. Put the foam on the floor to avoid the "creaky" noise of the bed.
2. Play a soft music - blues or soft rock should be fine.
3. Lock your door. You don't need it open anymore since your MIL sleeps with the kids in the same room.
If you take these steps and your mother-inlaw still complains, you don enta one chance be that! ***konji levels***

Nice one
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
djeezy: WTF! So you want the poor man to stay without sex for two months? That's torture.
help me and ask him oooo...
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
this one is easy,
put the bed on the floor,
then do it using dog.gy style,with two of you facing the door,
that way two of you can keep watch at the same time,
and spring apart when intruders are coming.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by wisdomw(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Give me ur moda inlaw's contact if only u can pay mua. Konji dey wori her jor! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by freecocoa(f): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: am suprised dis is coming from a lady...my wife shuld kip it low?dereby denying herself and probably myself d ectasy she deserves?dats fake sex if u must know...she has d right to enjoy sex as so do i
What are you surprised about? What is fake about your wife controlling how she moans?since when does not shouting the roof tops down mean one isn't enjoying the s€x?

Seems to me like you are just looking for reasons to hate on your MIL, it is highly uncomfortable and somewhat out of place to listen to or hear people making love, why don't you even have a problem with that? Are you into voyeurism?

P.S, that your wife likes to shout doesn't always mean she's enjoying it, women fake a lot during s€x, so if you are worried her not shouting means you both are having fake s€x, you should also be worried she might be screaming just to make you happy and not cos she's enjoying it.undecided
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: am suprised dis is coming from a lady...my wife shuld kip it low?dereby denying herself and probably myself d ectasy she deserves?dats fake sex if u must know...she has d right to enjoy sex as so do i
guy you don't understand yourself again gan. What are u saying?? U don't want ur wife to be denied the ecstasy of sex, then shut the fccking door! and play a not too loud music too! I guess ur not ready for the said s e x then. Their grandma is already there for them when they get scared in the midnight.
May i ask a qst, u've already given us the impression dat ur wife makes noise during sex, so prior to the arrival of ur MIL, are u telling me u still had s e x with the door open..with ur kids in the next room?? hearing every single sounds??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.