Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around (7713 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Afam4eva: You shouldn't stop having sex with your wife for any reason that doesn't have to do with both of you. Maybe if your neighbor complains too, your wife will say you should wait till you move to another house before having sex. If, and i repeat, if you must please your MIL then you guys to do it when she's not around or you could play a background music or something...I'm just seeing all these complaints from men in issues related to sex and i'm just chuckling. I just hope that when i marry things like this won't confront me because one i marry pere, na fire and brimstone.
I app8 bro
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
fresh_dude: Dey af come o. Abeg, nwanne m MentorKen, engage the AVFH guidelines and ignore irrelevant contributions to your situation. Goodluck.
@fresh dude thanks
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Paterico: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please tell her to leave and return back home. She is on a mission in your life through your wife her daughter. She is now deciding when you have your wife? That's invading matrimonial privacy of a couple. Sharp, sharp! Send he home before she ask you to sleep with her instead of your wife.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Ezegozie(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
rigormortis: this one is easy,
put the bed on the floor,
then do it using dog.gy style,with two of you facing the door,
that way two of you can keep watch at the same time,
and spring apart when intruders are coming.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah.

Laugh wan kill me. so as they are having Se.x they will be a gateman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Ezegozie(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
mentorken05: someone just whispered into my ears telling me dat u re a virgin...its not my fault dat my wifey nids to feel my swag all d time(@least its legal)...just u knw,it aint every nite..it just comes naturally(d urge)..meanwhile abt ur virginity,I advice u shuld keep it up

no be only virgin. na wash joor
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by mentorken05(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Ezegozie:

no be only virgin. na wash joor
abi?
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Adaeze003(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmm... I guess I'm the only one worried about the kids. So you really don't mind your kids listening to you while @ it? Na wa o! And they're very lil so still innocent. When they ask you now you'll lie next thing their gisting their friends and before you know it they'll know you lied. Then they'll become inquisitive, start peeping and next thing they'll wanna practice 'what mummy and daddy do'. Hmm!

Oga pls try and lock that door.
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
xynerise: Seriously dude, the sound of love making like moaning and gasping is annoying to the ear of a third party.

Your wife is not scared of her mum, she just respects her.

undecided
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

undecided
Mr Chima ,now what? angry
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by asema646(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
mentorken05: am suprised dis is coming from a lady...my wife shuld kip it low?dereby denying herself and probably myself d ectasy she deserves?dats fake sex if u must know...she has d right to enjoy sex as so do i

she has to learn how to reduce her moan during sex even when the MIL is not there
Re: My Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Me When Her Mother Is Around by Richie4(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
After 2 kids, I want 2 blvd dat d mom agreed dat d lady is now someone's wife not dat naïve,virgin and innocent girl she use 2 know. So she should be warned and let d girl be. Or is it an act jealousy?
And for d man & his wife,they should try and cultivate d habit of closing their bedroom door at least,if they d'nt want 2 lock it with key, for d morals of their kids, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Guy Passes Out While Getting A Lap Dance From Club Girls (see Photos / Which Guy Is This? / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.