Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians (2323 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians / Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by TonySpike: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Loyiso Gola is one of South Africa's foremost comedian and sit-up comedy kings like Trevor Noah. I came across one of his comedy videos narrating his visit to Nigeria. It's quite funny a video but deep down, it's passing across a deep message about our country, Nigeria.

I want Nairalanders to react to his analysis of Nigerians. No racial or xenophobic slurs, please. Thanks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3I_x5cq6ZY

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2013
How successful is this guy in SA? He's not funny @ all!
Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by TonySpike: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
django1: How successful is this guy in SA? He's not funny @ all!

Oh well, funny is relative depending on what your makes your society tick. For example, I don't like Chris Tucker's jokes...
Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
una wey watch d video, tell us wetin e talk.
Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by jidewin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hi Tony,
Loyiso gola have been my favourite South African comedian,esp his LNN show on Etv. However,it seem the dude's different segment on his show is gradually loosing its flavours. Except for the muppet guy and the foreign correspondent comic act on his show, the rest are not as thrilling at it use to be.That white dude singing isn't funny to me at all. Wish him all the best but he is still my favourite amongst them all.
Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by Dibiachukwu: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2013
First off we dont eat full chicken for breakfast. And my brother should learn how to respect his roots and not insult it. And everybody insults the president in Nigeria. Check nairaland for proof. Bottomline the guy is being used but he is too dumb to see it. He seems to think that it is funny for an african to speak his language but awsome for an african to speak the language of those who killed his fathers. It is sometimes hard to understand south africans.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: South Africa's Loyiso Gola Takes A Friendly Jab At Nigerians by TonySpike: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2013
jidewin: Hi Tony,
Loyiso gola have been my favourite South African comedian,esp his LNN show on Etv. However,it seem the dude's different segment on his show is gradually loosing its flavours. Except for the muppet guy and the foreign correspondent comic act on his show, the rest are not as thrilling at it use to be.That white dude singing isn't funny to me at all. Wish him all the best but he is still my favourite amongst them all.

I'm not so much a fan of Loyiso actually. Although, I think He's a little funny because he cracks his jokes like Basket-mouth. On the average, I think I still prefer Trevor Noah's comedy. Trevor Noah also cracked a joke about Nigerians, have you watched it before?

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele / Stella Odua On FFK / Nigeria's Non Oil Export Increases Tenfold In 2yrs From $276m To $3.72billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.