Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Strictly Chelsea Talk: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (64010 Views)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2006
Nooooooooooo, I want Stamford Bridge!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2006
Suite urself, lol
i c u ar showing signs of wanting 2 bcome a blue.

U ar welcom.lol
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by wormedup(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2006
spikelord:

Nooooooooooo, I want Stamford Bridge!

come on bro !, u don't need to go that far, all is not lost. wink wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2006
Blue 4ever!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by amodu(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2006
Na so Blue Forever and Forever We Are Going To Lift The Cup.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
Remember Lampard or Ballack are not going to play for Chelsea forever!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2006
@ spike

what is d usefullness of d money we have, what is d purpose of bringing in young playas lik mikel obi into d team.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2006
I see, but let the season start first before more talks
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Blue2(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2006
Chelsea seal £16m Mikel transfer!! Finally all has ben resolved Mikle is offically a BLUES! ManU got £12M while Lyn got £4M! those greedy A$$Hole$!! How much of this money is going to pepsi Academy the place where Mikel cut his teeth. This should be a lesson to Nigerian clubs and youth academies, they should have a clause in their contracts that guarantees them a little something if their products are sold for big money in europe. Makabi Hifa got a percentage of Yaks fee when he was sold from Pompey to Middlesborough
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2006
That one is another case MR.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2006
John Mikel Obi joins the pack,  ~too bad for manure tongue
, details come up later, http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=392099&m=6&y=2006&nav=news&sub=latest+news
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2006
Chelsea have also completed signing of AC milan ace striker Andriy Shevchenko, in his words:

'I am here for the challenge and the excitement of playing in the Premier League. I am going from one big club to another and joining a team of champions.

'There is a right moment to join a football club and I think I have arrived here at the perfect time.

'The Champions League has to be a realistic target for next season but it is not just about the Champions League. Chelsea is going for their third Premiership as well and I like the club's mentality of wanting to win every game they play.

'I have followed Mr (Jose) Mourinho's career carefully for the last few years and have been hugely impressed with the way he manages.

'He puts team ethic before individual expression which is the way I believe great teams are created. Had money been my motivation for coming, I would probably have stayed in Milan.

'I am pleased that Chelsea managed to conclude everything before the World Cup - I can go to Germany with a clear mind and proud to be a Chelsea player.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=369784&cc=3888
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
This is Amazing!

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
This is Amazing!

Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
Blue2:

Chelsea seal £16m Mikel transfer!! Finally all has ben resolved Mikle is offically a BLUES! ManU got £12M while Lyn got £4M! those greedy A$$Hole$!! How much of this money is going to pepsi Academy the place where Mikel cut his teeth. This should be a lesson to Nigerian clubs and youth academies, they should have a clause in their contracts that guarantees them a little something if their products are sold for big money in europe. Makabi Hifa got a percentage of Yaks fee when he was sold from Pompey to Middlesborough

Remember was never a product of Maccabi, he went there as a player and there must be a clause in his contract.
So they are two different things and conditions.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by under18(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Chelsea with good players. they will be won by all those less cashed teams in the leagues. I will be total shame.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by slimnike(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
Atleast signing Mikel will increase Our fan base in Nigeria.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2006
thats true slimnike.
i have signed in as a minor fan. cheesy

still a gunner forever.!!!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
What are gunners or red devils doing in our thread?
This site is strictly for Chelsea fans.
You no hear?
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by bagoma(f): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2006
i had to remind you jut incase you think i have decamped. cheesy

so make you hear o,

gunners till lai lai. cheesy

but i don de support chelsea small now., so i got the rights to post here. wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2006
Gunners plenty for hia o
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by hucarson(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2006
@ Grizzly,
Whatz bad for Man Utd?  Its obvious u didn't realise Mikel Obi's move was only made possible by Alex Ferguson.
Its not a case of Chelsea throwing their weights around so there's nothing bad for Man Utd.  Please, read between the lines.

One thing y'all Chelski fans don't realise is a third Chelski success in the Premiership is not, however, clear-cut.
Mourinho can only field 11 players at a time, which means some big egos are going to be disappointed. There is also the potentially corrosive effect of Ballack and Shevchenko's wages, and the latter's friendship with Roman Abramovich, the club's owner.

The Portuguese appears to be going for broke. Shevchenko and Ballack will both be 30 in September, and Roberto Carlos is already 33. Compare this with Arsène Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson's ongoing investment in young players.
This is not the approach of someone building a club, more one of someone delivering an instant team. The suspicion grows that Mourinho will remain at Chelski only as long as it takes to win the Champions League and this will make next season more suspenseful and exciting especially with the money Chelski has spent to strengthen itz team.

Also of long-term interest is the club's financial management: given the wages, and lack of resale value, of Ballack, Shevchenko and Roberto Carlos, the oft-stated aim of Peter Kenyon, the chief executive, of the club becoming self-financing looks to be as far away as ever. Abrahamovic owns the body and soul of Chelsea and should something happen to him, Chelsea will not survive on its own which is very disastrous.
Chelski simply does not have a long-term plan and fans might likely start revolting if the much-coveted European Cup does not materialise.
The future appears bleak.

Here is the list of Abrahamovic's top- ten buys since 2003:

Andrei Shevchenko, May 2006, from Milan. £30.8m

Michael Essien, August '05, Lyon £25.98m

Didier Drogba, July '04, Marseilles £24m

Shaun Wright-Phillips, July '05, Man City £21m

Ricardo Carvalho, July '04, Porto £19.85m

Damien Duff, July '03, Blackburn Rovers £17m

Hernan Crespo, August '03, Internazionale £16.8m

Claude Makelele, Sept '03, Real Madrid £16.7m

Adrian Mutu, August '03, Parma £15.8m

Juan Veron, Aug '03, Manchester United £15m

Total outlay under Abramovich: £268.45m

The whole world will mock Chelsea if the Uefa Champions League Cup evades 'em next season.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2006
Shevy will b 30, wats d usefullness of 20yr old kalou. Ballack will be 30, wetin mikel dy do der.
O boy as u dy work on youth we self dy work on youths.
1 thing u dnt knw is dat a bunch of talented youths without an experiencd old heads cant conquer anytin.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
The team can be choked with young talents but a single experienced player can make a difference when substituted

Take a look @ Super Eagles @ the Nations' Cup and the role Kanu played. Remember, He being the only Experienced player then.

He would only play for 15 minutes and what he did was great.

Check on Barca and Larsson.

Young talents are being paraded everywhere. Only the Seria A teams won't give the young boys chances to display what they've got.

Juventus is packed with Old Experienced Players
Ac Milan
Internazionale and the rest of'em

What have they been doing with themselves?

Did you watch the Arsenal-Juve match?

See what the young Gunners did to the old and EXPERIENCED men of Juve!

Damn it!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by lalaboi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2006
We ar sayn d same tin, chelsea needs some old experiencd heads for dm to progress. Dats wy u c us dm buying at all costs.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2006
An experienced attacking midfielder and defender will carry a team along! Too much experience without pace, skill or shot won't earn you a good result!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Nosu(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2006
ya! Chelsea forever

Thanks to those signing. l can't wait for next season to see teams like arsenal and the next be thrash in the premiership and uefa

But l don't think it is reasonable going for Roberto Carlos, that guy is too old he is 33 years consider that number 33
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Greatpeter(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2006
My brother I said so.
But Mourinho said age not matter.
As long as your leg can still carry you.
Let's see!
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by spikelord(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2006
Not too good for Roberto Carlos moving down to Stamford bridge.
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
whatever huc, just wanted to put in a word, none more, wink wink
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Rhodalyn(f): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2006
shocked shocked
Grizzly!!! where ya been??
shocked shocked kiss kiss undecided
Re: Strictly Chelsea Talk: by Grizzly(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
Does anyone realise the consequences of these signings, ?
may look like there's nothing really to it, but on closer inspection, Chelsea looks set to conquer the WHOLE of England and Europe. There is no other time to achieve that than now, take a closer look at the squad,  shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.