Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All (1991 Views)

Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- / Death, Hell & The Afterlife / Ihedinobi And Image 123 let's scripturally discuss the afterlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All by johnydon22(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2015
lastmessenger:

Relax bro. In life you will never know everything and that is why it is good to have an open mind. I am tha last person to tell you that this or that person will go to hell.Bill gate may think that he is an athiest but in reality he is responding to an unknown force. Why is he different from others? The simple answer is that he is responding to the spirit of Christ which has been sent to the whole world to convince men to live right.Some others will use the money to buy weapons and sponsor terrorist but he is has chosen the part of rightousness which ultimately benefits the whole of humanity.
Bill gate is a believer. Such a good mind does not come cheap. Bill gate is Gods servant. Like Nebuchadnezzar God is using Bill gate as his servant in a positive way.
Still talking the same crap... bill gate is not responding to any bleeping supernatural force, he is just being empathic towards fellow humans, brad pit and angelina jolie are both atheists but they own the biggest charity organisation amongst all hollywood stars. . .ur problem is trying to give ur christ credit for the actions of someone else.. their actions are sorely their responsibility and choice...simple. . . meeeehn u people eeehn i just dont find the right words to tell u all i feel like... anyway am done with you
Re: Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All by lastmessenger: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Still talking the same crap... bill gate is not responding to any bleeping supernatural force, he is just being empathic towards fellow humans, brad pit and angelina jolie are both atheists but they own the biggest charity organisation amongst all hollywood stars. . .ur problem is trying to give ur christ credit for the actions of someone else.. their actions are sorely their responsibility and choice...simple. . . meeeehn u people eeehn i just dont find the right words to tell u all i feel like... anyway am done with you
Can you explain why he is different from other riche men?
Why is that others use their wealth and money to suffer others?
Re: Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All by johnydon22(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2015
lastmessenger:

Can you explain why he is different from other riche men?
Why is that others use their wealth and money to suffer others?
because he is empathic towards his fellow humans, he treats them with love and he is not only the rich man that does this i just gave u another example with brad bit and his wife angelina jolie who are both atheists just like bill gate... they are many more rich men out there who do both muslims, christians, atheists and many others..
Morality is not distinctively a christian virtue any more than it is islamic, morality is human it does not belong to any ism. be it theism or atheism. and it doesnt not have foundation in any book or creed cus morality itself it a foundation and part of human nature……… This is all i have for u...it is left for you to believe what you want to believe.
Re: Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All by lastmessenger: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2015
johnydon22:

because he is empathic towards his fellow humans, he treats them with love and he is not only the rich man that does this i just gave u another example with brad bit and his wife angelina jolie who are both atheists just like bill gate... they are many more rich men out there who do both muslims, christians, atheists and many others..
Morality is not distinctively a christian virtue any more than it is islamic, morality is human it does not belong to any ism. be it theism or atheism. and it doesnt not have foundation in any book or creed cus morality itself it a foundation and part of human nature……… This is all i have for u...it is left for you to believe what you want to believe.
Thanks for allowing me to believe what i will. Am still wondering why some are morally upright and others choose the opposite.
Re: Justice In The Afterlife Is No Justice At All by johnydon22(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2015
lastmessenger:

Thanks for allowing me to believe what i will. Am still wondering why some are morally upright and others choose the opposite.
dm me on whatsapp lets talk more bro... 08147060538

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Quick To Blame Witches For Their Misfortune & Backwardness. / Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? / Bishop David Oyedepo A Man Of Character Plus Capacity Only Fools Criticise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.