Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Metrosexual Brothers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Metrosexual Brothers (13946 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 12:15am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

Let me talk my own.
I don't like metrosexual men lai lai.
I don't want a man moisturizing,applying lip gloss abi balm,joining women for pedicures and manicures. shocked shocked shocked
Going to the spa and doing facials and waxing
toning his skin shocked shocked
wearing pink shirts shocked shocked

TUFIAKWA!!
God forbid!!

Before you know it his fellow men will start chasing him.
Please nooooooooo
I like my man very very manly.
Infact extra manly
don't want no sissies

If he needs pedicures, we'll do it at home

There is nothing wrong for guys getting a pedicure, or do you want a crusty feet on your bed grin grin grin grin
Guy can use lip balm, abi you want him having a chopped or lips dry like a cray fish
Osis wants a rough man with a fish scalegrin grin grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:23am On May 08, 2008
eldee:

Come it's only yours when it goes inside you grin
We own it when it with us sis

Keep telling urselves that,,, we've got ur balls in our hands dude!!!

sheniqua:

Please nooooooooo
I like my man very very manly.
Infact extra manly
don't want no sissies

Be careful what u wish for girl,,,
"Real men" (what i think u mean by the term anyways) are loud, brash, rude and have only basic understanding of personal hygiene, they are purely physical beings with physical needs, food, sex and hanging with the boys,,,

A metrosexual man is no sissy, he understands and appreciate good grooming
A metro sexual man is educated and has class, finesse and knows how to treat a lady
A metrosexual man will see his woman as an equal and treat her with respect
A metro sexual man is an intellectual being and will communicate, will listen when u talk and genuinely understand what u're on about
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:27am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Be careful what u wish for girl,,,
"Real men" (what i think u mean by the term anyways) are loud, brash, rude and have only basic understanding of personal hygiene, they are purely physical beings with physical needs, food, sex and hanging with the boys,,,

[size=15pt]A metrosexual man is no sissy, he understands and appreciate good grooming
A metro sexual man is educated and has class, finesse and knows how to treat a lady
A metro sexual man is an intellectual being and will communicate, will listen when u talk and genuinely understand what u're on about
[/size]

thank you and thank you again!!!!!!!!

Please ladies and gentlemen. . . . . . don't be narrow minded into thinking the metro sexual man is gay or has gay tendencies.

If you are having problems identifying a metro sexual man do soe research.

I prefer a metro sexual brother any day from a cave-man undecided
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 12:28am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

A metrosexual man is no sissy, he understands and appreciate good grooming

Na so una dey look for trouble.

You create in your mind an Adonis, influenced by images in the media, and then expect your partners to conform to such

Trouble is, you end up with a Boy Alinco and question where it all went wrong.

Better hang with a brother like me. I start my day with one Gulder, my trousers hang so low, you can see my ass crack, I start snoring
immediately after one round, and I will never let the lady have the remote control

No deception involved, what you see is what you get.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

There is nothing wrong for guys getting a pedicure, or do you want a crusty feet on your bed grin grin grin grin
Guy can use lip balm, abi you want him having a chopped or lips dry like a cray fish
Osis wants a rough man with a fish scalegrin grin grin grin

if you wash your feet daily (most men skip this part) you shld not have crusty feet. As a male you can take care of urself without having ur own separate make up kit.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:32am On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

You create in your mind an Adonis, influenced by images in the media, and then expect your partners to conform to such

Better hang with a brother like me. I start my day with one Gulder, my trousers hang so low, you can see my ass crack, I start snoring
immediately after one round, and I will never let the lady have the remote control

u be rat and your head no correct at all at all. . . . . . . . NL clown

but damn that was funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

Nwam! This is the most intelligent response i have read all day.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

if you wash your feet daily (most men skip this part) you shld not have crusty feet. As a male you can take care of yourself without having your own separate make up kit.

actualy i beg to differ

bathing the feet is not sufficient enough for the male feet.

It's enclosed in socks and timberlands/shoes all day . . . . . . it sure as hell will benefit from some TLC once in a while.

A man doesn't need his own make-up kit
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:36am On May 08, 2008
@4him and dangermous

The media influences virtually every part of our lives . . . . . . don't use that as an excuse to argue the position of the metro sexual men in society
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@4him and dangermous

The media influences virtually every part of our lives . . . . . . don't use that as an excuse to argue the position of the metro sexual men in society

Dangermouse is perfectly right, your idea of a metrosexual man is completely unrealistic. It is a figment of ur imagination, there is no perfect man out there for you . . .
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:44am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

Dangermouse is perfectly right, your idea of a metrosexual man is completely unrealistic. It is a figment of your imagination, there is no perfect man out there for you . . .

Now i know where you're going wrong

The metro sexual man does not equal the perfect man.

Metro sexuality is a quality in a man rather than the total package. Metro sexuality dominates some aspects of the man but cannot define the man to perfection
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2008
the metro sexual man is a fantasy. When push comes to shove u want a man who can stand on his feet and take charge rather than spending hours quarelling over who uses the bathroom mirror first.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

seriously now, i'm not blowing hot air, i know men like this exist, i know this becos my best friends are metrosexual males, my brother is a metro sexual male, my father is a metro sexual male,,, my description was of pple I knw
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

if you wash your feet daily (most men skip this part) you shld not have crusty feet. As a male you can take care of yourself without having your own separate make up kit.
[heheh well I don't have crusty feet but still having a pedicure done once in every 2month is not too much.
And males are the ones that needs pedicure since they don't usually scrub their feet grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:48am On May 08, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Now i know where you're going wrong

The metro sexual man does not equal the perfect man.

Metro sexuality is a quality in a man rather than the total package. Metro sexuality dominates some aspects of the man but cannot define the man to perfection

Word
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 12:53am On May 08, 2008
I said I will do his pedicure at home he doesn't have to be in a nail shop with a bunch of females and Korean women .
Metrosexual is quarter to [b]try[/b]sexual  cheesy
My man in a spa doing facials shocked shocked shocked
God no go gree
Infact the day he mentions it, I'm calling 0803 grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 12:54am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

[heheh well I don't have crusty feet but still having a pedicure done once in every 2month is not too much.
And males are the ones that needs pedicure since they don't usually scrub their feet grin

if u scrub ur feet well everyday u wont need a pedicure.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:55am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

I said I will do his pedicure at home he doesn't have to be in a nail shop with a bunch of woman and Korean women .
Metrosexual is quarter to [b]try[/b]sexual cheesy
My man in a spa doing facials
God no go gree

there salons exclusively for men u know?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 12:57am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

That's even worse
using the same nail files and sitting and soaking feet with gay men ?
Chukwu aju!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:58am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

I think people tend to think they are gay leisure centers undecided

4 Him:

if u scrub your feet well everyday u wont need a pedicure.

that is not all

I dread seeing your feet if you think that is all you do to make your feet look good grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 1:00am On May 08, 2008
@4him
scrubbing or not pedicure is important for the ladies, it's a woman thing
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 1:00am On May 08, 2008
na wa . all this one wey una dey talk feet so. I am in trouble

I dey open my window before I comot my leg for shoe sha.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:00am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

That's even worse
using the same nail files and sitting and soaking feet with gay men ?
Chukwu aju!

Dont be too narrow-minded babe

The brushes that are used on your head also go thru some lesbians as well.

Do you say chukwu aju to that as well or will be tufiakwa this time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I dread seeing your feet if you think that is all you do to make your feet look good grin

if you see my feet u'll be kissing it. grin

tRoOE:

@4him
scrubbing or not pedicure is important for the ladies, it's a woman thing

yeah infact its expected for a woman to be interested in such things. To expect a full grown man to go sit with his feet in a bowl of warm water discussing the latest movies in a salon makes me shudder.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:04am On May 08, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I think people tend to think they are gay leisure centers undecided

My ex used to visit some posh spa in the countryside, somwhere, twas exclusively male and very very exclusive (if u know what i mean)
that was his fav hideaway,,, i remeber when i saw the place, i was too jealous,,, that man knew how to take care of himself
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 1:05am On May 08, 2008
Another boring topic *sighs*
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:06am On May 08, 2008
do you know the reputation a professional man could get from walking out of a spa and right behind him are known gay couples?
I'll rather my man goes to a regular one where females go than those ones.
The thought of it even gives me the hibbie jeebies
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:08am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

if you see my feet u'll be kissing it. grin

yeah infact its expected for a woman to be interested in such things. To expect a full grown man to go sit with his feet in a bowl of warm water discussing the latest movies in a salon makes me shudder.

Please even if they pay you don't go.
It's not manly.
[b]pay the manicurist or whoever to come to your home if you need it badly and your woman can't do it
[/b]let me not hear that you went to such outfits grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:09am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

do you know the reputation a professional man could get from walking out of a spa and right behind him are known gay couples?
I'll rather my man goes to a regular one where females go than those ones.
The thought of it even gives me the hibbie jeebies

sorry for saying this,   but what planet do u live on?
how d hell will being in the same vicinity as a gay guy affect the reputation of a professional man
can a gay man not be a professional man
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 1:10am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

My ex used to visit some posh spa in the countryside, somwhere, twas exclusively male and very very exclusive (if u know what i mean)
that was his fav hideaway,,, i remeber when i saw the place, i was too jealous,,, that man knew how to take care of himself

I hope say e no dump you for Lex the Impaler
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:11am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

sorry for saying this,   but what planet do u live on?
how d hell will being in the same vicinity as a gay guy affect the reputation of a professional man

say what you want honey
The line between good and evil has become fuzzy,you're just a victim grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:12am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

sorry for saying this,   but what planet do u live on?

We live in a world that has turned upside down. Right is now wrong and wrong has suddenly become the way to associate with being in the "21st century".
20 yrs ago being gay was synonymous with imbecility, today we celebrate it as part of being "civilised". such a shame.

Sheniqua probably lives on the same planet as so many of us who are wondering what will become legalised next . . . bestiality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / All That Glitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.