Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Metrosexual Brothers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Metrosexual Brothers (13940 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:13am On May 08, 2008
Hmm
Nigerian girls are now scarying me o
chei,let me make some calls and make sure my brothers haven't started waxing their legs to please their women. shocked shocked
Today na today
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:15am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

We live in a world that has turned upside down. Right is now wrong and wrong has suddenly become the way to associate with being in the "21st century".
20 years ago being gay was synonymous with imbecility, today we celebrate it as part of being "civilised". such a shame.

Sheniqua probably lives on the same planet as so many of us who are wondering what will become legalised next . . . bestiality?

Oga abeg I no talk to u oh,,, i was addrsssing som1 else pls stay out of this angry
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Oga abeg I no talk to u oh,,, i was addrsssing som1 else please stay out of this angry

no problem, if u wish to have a private discussion just invite the individual to ur private messenger. So long as its on this forum its free for all.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:17am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

We live in a world that has turned upside down. Right is now wrong and wrong has suddenly become the way to associate with being in the "21st century".
20 years ago being gay was synonymous with imbecility, today we celebrate it as part of being "civilised". such a shame.

Sheniqua probably lives on the same planet as so many of us who are wondering what will become legalised next . . . ?

I live in mars
Now to the long list of what a Nigerian man should do, he now has to rub pancake grin
what's next?

A few years ago if a man as much as mentioned he gets his nails done,women will pick race now with the acceptance of gayness,our girls now want their men displaying gayish tendencies.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 1:19am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

if you see my feet u'll be kissing it. grin

yeah infact its expected for a woman to be interested in such things. To expect a full grown man to go sit with his feet in a bowl of warm water discussing the latest movies in a salon makes me shudder.
haba there is nothing wrong in that grin grin, it's very relaxing jare, you should try it sometime wink and a massaging
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:20am On May 08, 2008
Some in the name of metrosexuality are now wearing blouses instead of shirts.
They're everywhere.
shirts with large lapel,loud colors and puffy sleeves
sound and looks like a blouse grin
And when they marry a man that ends up like the New Jersey governor they wonder how when their ideal man should be beautifying themselves in the name of metrosexuality.
The name even sounds gayish abi gayoid.
OSANOBUA!!!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:21am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

no problem, if u wish to have a private discussion just invite the individual to your private messenger. So long as its on this forum its free for all.

not stopping u frm joining i'm just asking u not to address me,,,

sheniqua:

I live in mars
Now to the long list of what a Nigerian man should do, he now has to rub pancake grin
what's next?

A few years ago if a man as much as mentioned he gets his nails done,women will pick race now with the acceptance of gayness,our girls now want their men displaying gayish tendencies.

So a man who decides to take care of himself is displaying gay tendencies,,,, right i get u now
like i said earlier be careful what u wish for, else u might get someone u'd be ashamed to be seen with,,,
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2008
tRoOE:

haba there is nothing wrong in that grin grin, it's very relaxing jare, you should try it sometime wink and a massaging

my dear, i no do. When my mates are busy making money i'd be busy waxing and doing a landing strip?  shocked
If a guy needs a massage he shld ask his wife or work out in the gym. Lifting weights can take some of the muscle stress away.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Tonim(f): 1:22am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

!

Laughing my big black butt off
grin grin

that was really funny grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

not stopping u frm joining in i'm just asking u not to address me,,,

You're such a conceited idiot. I'm not addressing you as a person, i'm merely addressing responses . . . i dont care whether they come from you or other faceless people here. That's why its a forum.
The only way i wont address YOUR POSTS is if you stopped posting.

Back to the topic peeps.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2008
Na only blouse?
Men now compete with women over who can wear the largest ear rings, men braid their hair now, wax their body hair and also go tanning.
What next?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 1:25am On May 08, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 1:26am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

You're such a conceited idiot. I'm not addressing you as a person, i'm merely addressing responses . . . i don't care whether they come from you or other faceless people here. That's why its a forum.

Back to the topic peeps.

E be like say this babe don smell your feet before. cheesy cheesy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:26am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

You're such a conceited idiot. I'm not addressing you as a person, i'm merely addressing responses . . . i don't care whether they come from you or other faceless people here. That's why its a forum.

Back to the topic peeps.

name calling! that is precisly d reason i didnt want u addressing me (or my posts),,,,,,
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:26am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

not stopping u frm joining in i'm just asking u not to address me,,,

So a man who decides to take care of himself is displaying gay tendencies,,,, right i get u now
like i said earlier be careful what u wish for, else u might get someone u'd be ashamed to be seen with,,,

Thank God I won't end up with aman that would have been sissified by another woman.
I already have a man and all he does is clip his nails and rub his heels with stone in the shower to get rid of dead skin.
He needs no facials,no manicures and pedicures and surely no waxings.
The groomings I want him getting are his biweekly hair cuts, moustache trimmings and beard shavings and of course a daily bath or twice daily and toothbrushings and flossings.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 1:27am On May 08, 2008
All of una dey sick for head.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 1:29am On May 08, 2008
Na only blouse?
Men now compete with women over who can wear the largest ear rings, men braid their hair now, wax their body hair and also go tanning.
What next?

I like my men dressing very well,neat and presentable but what I can't stand is a man that spends 6 straight hrs in a salon getting braids or guys that spend 1hr in the bathroom because they are waiting for the apricot scrub on their face to take action. Pedicure and manicure included.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 1:30am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

my dear, i no do. W[b]hen my mates are busy making money i'd be busy waxing and doing a landing strip[/b]? shocked
If a guy needs a massage he shld ask his wife or work out in the gym. Lifting weights can take some of the muscle stress away.
lmfao you people are missing out. Am sorry oh I can't touch anyones feet ewwwwwwwwwwwww no no no, so u see why some men have to get their feet done outside
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:31am On May 08, 2008
Y'all are getting this all wrong

A guy making an effort with his appearance doesnt mean weekly spa trips or wearing blouses or spending time in front of a mirror,,,
he just wont let himself go and offend our sensibilities with nasty sights and smells
anybody that thinks looking like u hvnt had a good wash in weeks is being manly,,, well i wish u all the best
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 1:32am On May 08, 2008
my dear, i no do. When my mates are busy making money i'd be busy waxing and doing a landing strip?  

Massage is different because it'll relax the muscles and keep you from getting cramps  but if your man graduates from going to massage parlours to spa treatment, there is a problem.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:37am On May 08, 2008
Where are the Nigerian men on nairaland waxing and doing mud baths ?
let them come out and say so boldly grin

I hope debo or 4play is not sitting somewhere with slices of cucumbers over their eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

that is precisly d reason i didnt want u addressing me (or my posts),,,,,,

not really. Most airheads here like you dont like to read opposing opinions.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 1:40am On May 08, 2008
They're everywhere.
shirts with large lapel,loud colors and puffy sleeves
sound and looks like a blouse
And when they marry a man that ends up like the New Jersey governor they wonder how when their ideal man should be beautifying themselves in the name of metrosexuality.
The name even sounds gayish abi gayoid.
OSANOBUA!!!
I noticed that here in some men that visit the US from Nigeria. The fashion trend in Nigeria is so rowdy that men wear female jeans there. They are obsessed with multicolored shirts that are beautified with a feminine sense of colour. Wierd colours like torquise,indigo,pink are used to adorn these shirts.  I saw a dude wearing a jeans that has flowered embroidery around the back pockets last time I went to Naija and I was like wow.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:40am On May 08, 2008
nobody says waxing makes u metro sexual oh
if u want to go down that route, thats ur own wahala

get an education,
learn good etiquette, manners and finesse
make an effort with the way u look
get organised and clean up after urself
respect peoples feelings and be polite
                          , u're half way there
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 1:44am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

not really. Most airheads here like you don't like to read opposing opinions.

i'm not going to exchange insults with u, i just dont play that game
dont worry sha, i'll leave the thread for u,,,
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 1:45am On May 08, 2008
Na so una dey look for trouble. You create in your mind an Adonis, influenced by images in the media, and then expect your partners to conform to such

Trouble is, you end up with a Boy Alinco and question where it all went wrong.

Better hang with a brother like me. I start my day with one Gulder, my trousers hang so low, you can see my ass crack, I start snoring
immediately after one round, and I will never let the lady have the remote control

No deception involved, what you see is what you get.

Lolol, so hilarious.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 1:51am On May 08, 2008
OsunAmazon:

I noticed that here in some men that visit the US from Nigeria. The fashion trend in Nigeria is so rowdy that men wear female jeans there. They are obsessed with multicolored shirts that are beautified with a feminine sense of colour. Wierd colours like torquise,indigo,pink are used to adorn these shirts.  I saw a dude wearing a jeans that has flowered embroidery around the back pockets last time I went to Naija and I was like wow.

In Nigeria it could be ignorance,In America the blouse wearing is metrosexuality.
We have a receptionist that is not  gay (I think) but his own metrosexuality is something else.
His nails are well done
His blouses can fit me
shake his hands,his fruity moisturizer will rub off on you
I'm waiting for him to show up in high heels one of these days
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 1:55am On May 08, 2008
4him, quit picking on HR please.

osisi, Obama is an example of a metrosexual tongue so you berra stop complaining.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2008
D-reloaded:

4him, quit picking on HR please.

Open ur eyes wide rather than just jumping in as is ur usual MO.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 2:01am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

Open your eyes wide rather than just jumping in as is your usual MO.

Dude, you should know by now trying to turn the venom on me isnt going to work. Since it's my "usual MO", get used to it.

All she said is that she wasnt referring to you in her response to osisi. Yea it's a public forum and you already said that, MOVING ON. what's with calling her name? Abegi.

Go soak your feet or something.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 2:02am On May 08, 2008
David
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 2:04am On May 08, 2008
fi le

He gets cranky when he's hungry grin

Give him a metrosexual massage, alagolo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / 6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.