Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Attracts Women To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Women To Men (1034 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts Women To Men by extraflyfineboy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why are you not able to attract women? Or maybe you attract them, but you want to take it to the next level? You should

know that women are complex creatures and what goes for one may not go for another for example; some women like men

with beards while some don’t, women at their peak fertility prefer men oozing with the smell of testosterone etc.

Notwithstanding, these points have been deductively proven to be the basic reasons why most women are attracted to men.

CONFIDENCE/ ATTITUDE-

This point cannot be over emphasized. In fact, a man who doesn’t have other attributes but has full confidence and a

positive attitude can win over any woman

She’s just a lady, not a god, man up and talk to her. Even if you are rejected, don’t let it affect you. Rather see

her as the one loosing something valuable.

Your attitude should be your arsenal. Be positive, love yourself, love your life, walk around like you have a few

thousand dollars reserved somewhere, you get? But don’t liken a positive attitude with arrogance

YOU JUST HAVE TO FINISH THIS POST. PLEASE CONTINUE READING @ http://umehoma..com
Re: What Attracts Women To Men by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Okay oh
Re: What Attracts Women To Men by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
extraflyfineboy: .............
YOU JUST HAVE TO FINISH THIS POST. PLEASE CONTINUE READING @ http://umehoma..com
so, e don turn to by force
By the way, ur juju has lost it's potency o.
Ask your herbalist for a refund because i sure say no one go click dt thing

1 Like

Re: What Attracts Women To Men by naijaboiy: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, e don turn to by force
By the way, ur juju has lost it's potency o.
Ask your herbalist for a refund because i sure say no one go click dt thing
.  neva evn c A̶̲̥̅♏ sef...Bloggers...SMh
Re: What Attracts Women To Men by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
i feel you bro, just swallow ur pride ok? and am sure u enjoyed the post from the blog

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Might Be Dating A Psycho / How Should I Handle This? / Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.