Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (64946 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2013
zelexotunla: . Bro how far gud morning, hope you had a perfect night rest? I tried the stuff for LGA but I couldnt find any link whatsoever to it. They were like they never heard anything of such. Atleast that would have keep me somehow busy,I'm getting somehow bored here.
dont know how else u could go about it. ...though I heard they r not admitting till next year jan/ feb
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by dahmylolah(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2013
hey boss fanks for the work u are doing... i'm kinda new @ the andriod tin just got maself a samsung note 1 cos na im na moni carry.... the problem i have nw is the data plan i qas using on mtn surprisingly works on the fone buh only thru opera. ... i need 2 make it work 4 all apps. .. cos as it is... i cabt even use google play and d rest. ...help a broda in need ooo...thanks...
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
@sheelay
i intend to buy an s2 bt a frnd of mine wants to sell his s2 hercules. Which is beta d s2 I9100 or the s2 variant hercules? Pls i nid ur help. Most importantly which of them has a better bat3 life.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Birichie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls,what about samsung galaxy S duos(S7562).Reviews n price range for new one
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
dahmylolah: hey boss fanks for the work u are doing... i'm kinda new @ the andriod tin just got maself a samsung note 1 cos na im na moni carry.... the problem i have nw is the data plan i qas using on mtn surprisingly works on the fone buh only thru opera. ... i need 2 make it work 4 all apps. .. cos as it is... i cabt even use google play and d rest. ...help a broda in need ooo...thanks...
call me on 08035218309. ...or whatsapp me on 08028954477
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by CsmuneEy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
hey sheelay man....nice thread.i'm contemplating making the sony xperia z my 1st android phone.is the phone ok?what's the price too?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
leunamme93: @sheelay
i intend to buy an s2 bt a frnd of mine wants to sell his s2 hercules. Which is beta d s2 I9100 or the s2 variant hercules? Pls i nid ur help. Most importantly which of them has a better bat3 life.
the hercules is okay too....but personally....I do not like it....its branded n im always wary of branded phones.....and rooting it is one hell of a job too......my advice.....go for the gt-i9100
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
hey sheelay man....nice thread.i'm contemplating making the sony xperia z my 1st android phone.is the phone ok?what's the price too?
very good phone.......saw the uk used for 75k....dont know the price for new.....get it n u r d boss anywhere.....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Birichie: Pls,what about samsung galaxy S duos(S7562).Reviews n price range for new one
good phone......btw 55-60k...... only problem I have with it is the screen......not amoled plus....and no gorilla glass....that aside.....its nice
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by CsmuneEy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
sheelay:
very good phone.......saw the uk used for 75k....dont know the price for new.....get it n u r d boss anywhere.....
personally i'm not very comfortable with used gadgets.just found out d price at slot is 86k,but i think slot stuff are way too unnecessarily expensive.thanx anyways.keep up the gud work.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
personally i'm not very comfortable with used gadgets.just found out d price at slot is 86k,but i think slot stuff are way too unnecessarily expensive.thanx anyways.keep up the gud work.
kk then.....try krishna telecoms at computer village....they n icell r the authorised distributors
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
sheelay:
the hercules is okay too....but personally....I do not like it....its branded n im always wary of branded phones.....and rooting it is one hell of a job too......my advice.....go for the gt-i9100
thanks,
@all do u av an s2 for sale?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by CsmuneEy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
sheelay:
kk then.....try krishna telecoms at computer village....they n icell r the authorised distributors
cool thanx.i'll check that one out.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
leunamme93:
thanks,
@all do u av an s2 for sale?
yea...I do
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
sheelay:
yea...I do

okk hw much are u sellin urs?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
leunamme93:
okk hw much are u sellin urs?
call me or whatsapp 08028954477
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by ChristKid1: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sheelay weldone. I want to buy T.p3 next week but ppl do complain of low memory which i dont understand.

Cant apps and games be installed on Sdcard and used from there, on android phones?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Trinity101(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
sheelay:
like how much is ur budget?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Sheelay weldone. I want to buy T.p3 next week but ppl do complain of low memory which i dont understand.

Cant apps and games be installed on Sdcard and used from there, on android phones?
get app2sd after rooting it
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2013
Trinity101:
with that, u can only get tecno products, or htc wildfire......
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Trinity101(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2013
sheelay:
with that, u can only get tecno products, or htc wildfire......
Ok,thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Trinity101:
Ok,thanks.
u wlcm
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
the htc one in 24 carat gold.....available for just £1895 only......

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Setting up your Android
smartphone:
Introduction
OK, it's a sequel and these don't always work as
planned. But we had fun the first time and got a great
response. It sure looked like you enjoyed it too.
At the turn of last year, we had a go at how we'd set
up a brand new Android device. We looked at some of
the must-have apps and tools available in the Google
Play Store to help newbies (but not only) get the best
of their smartphone.
With the number of apps nearing a million and Google
Play downloads in the range of tens of billions, with at
least three different software versions in circulation,
getting the best for you isn't the easiest job in the
world. You'll need to sift through a vast collection and
cherry-pick the relevant bits.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Hey Sheelay great job. Finally want to make the jump from blackberry to android. Was thinking abt getting the s3. Could u recommend any oda fone @abt d same price range and also tips on how to effectively set up and run the phone. Thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
iheanyi4u: Hey Sheelay great job. Finally want to make the jump from blackberry to android. Was thinking abt getting the s3. Could u recommend any oda fone @abt d same price range and also tips on how to effectively set up and run the phone. Thanks.
its pretty easy to set up.....all u nees is a gmail account n internet connection, then u r gud to go.......the huawei ascend p2, htc sensation xl, htc one s r in d same price range.....but out of all, I'd still recommend the s3 cos of easy rootability.....thats if u aim of having total control over ur phone.....and tnx for the compliment.......
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
Anybody has an s3 for sale in pH. Preferable brand new as slot says der re out of stock. 67k o o o that's slots' price
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Baroba(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
sheelay:
its pretty easy to set up.....all u nees is a gmail account n internet connection, then u r gud to go.......the huawei ascend p2, htc sensation xl, htc one s r in d same price range.....but out of all, I'd still recommend the s3 cos of easy rootability.....thats if u aim of having total control over ur phone.....and tnx for the compliment.......
The htc sensation xl is only single core with just 1600mah, the phone lags and battery sucks, just sold mine for 30k. The S3 is in a different league..
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by AdagzyLAKE: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
;DElders in the house,I hail oooo....I'm tired of my htc g2,so I'm looking out for a samsung or htc poduct to get.....uk used precisely,for a price ranging 20-23k.......must have front camera,I wanna start skyping ....1gb ram and a good battery life...Thanks in advance
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE: ;DElders in the house,I hail oooo....I'm tired of my htc g2,so I'm looking out for a samsung or htc poduct to get.....uk used precisely,for a price ranging 20-23k.......must have front camera,I wanna start skyping ....1gb ram and a good battery life...Thanks in advance
E go hard for u to see for that price o.... Unless uc person wey wan see hin own or....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by chikaotuu(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay: Clean, white bold 6 for sale.....excellent condition n with 2 batteries.. 35k..... call 08035218309, or whatsapp 08028954477....
ur location, i stay in enugu and am interested
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2013
chikaotuu:
ur location, i stay in enugu and am interested
Lagos.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know