Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (64944 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by pacioti: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2013
@sheelay pls advice me on LG L7:11 single sim version someone recomended it for me.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
pacioti: @sheelay pls advice me on LG L7:11 single sim version someone recomended it for me.
U were the one that sent me a msg on WhatsApp, weren't u.? The specs looks very good, and I can help u root it....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by pacioti: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay:
U were the one that sent me a msg on WhatsApp, weren't u.? The specs looks very good, and I can help u root it....
yeah am the one,ok.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
@sheelay pls what is your view on a galaxy note one that would be brought from etisalat.would it hav rooting and tweaking issues.pls kindly help me out.thanks.God bless you!!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sony Ericsson xperia 10i for sale.... Neat n in perfect condition..... 24k....need cash ASAP......
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sony Ericsson xperia 10i for sale.... Neat n in perfect condition..... 24k....need cash ASAP...... Call 08035218309 or WhatsApp 08028954477
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Yungbitz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
What are the pros and cons of S2 international version and whats the price for a uk used or fairly used 1?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Yungbitz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
What are the pros and cons of S2 international version and whats the price range for a uk used or fairly used 1?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yungbitz: What are the pros and cons of S2 international version and whats the price range for a uk used or fairly used 1?
That's what I'm using n so far, I've not seen or have any issues with it...... It's really giving me the satisfaction I crave...... Would choose it still any day.... Price should be btw 35-40k
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sheelay I was d one dat xalled abt d s3. Finally fot it. Its eunning anseiod 4.1 2. What apps do I newd to get. Am rearing to unleash dis beast
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
iheanyi4u: Sheelay I was d one dat xalled abt d s3. Finally fot it. Its eunning anseiod 4.1 2. What apps do I newd to get. Am rearing to unleash dis beast
I'm happy for u.... How much did u get it? New or used! And u need to root it so as to get the best of it..... But beware full when rooting so that u don't brick ur device o......
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay:
I'm happy for u.... How much did u get it? New or used! And u need to root it so as to get the best of it..... But beware full when rooting so that u don't brick ur device o......
Got it 4 62k @samsung tru a frnd. Hw do I root and wat do I need to download
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by AdagzyLAKE: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay:
E go hard for u to see for that price o.... Unless uc person wey wan see hin own or....
@sheelay....... Or?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
How do I install java application
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by leunamme93(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
@sheelay
is it d rooting of s2 i9100 different frm d s2 i9100p/i9105p?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by chikaotuu(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice work@sheelay, am a die hard symbian user n want an upgrade. Do i go for Android or BB. I got a budget of 35k . Plz wot type of phone do u recommend to me. Am a addicted to gaming n surfing. Ur recommendation will go a very long way in my choice making..thankz in advance
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
chikaotuu: Nice work@sheelay, am a die hard symbian user n want an upgrade. Do i go for Android or BB. I got a budget of 35k . Plz wot type of phone do u recommend to me. Am a addicted to gaming n surfing. Ur recommendation will go a very long way in my choice making..thankz in advance
Tnx boss..... I won't recommend bb at all o..... Android is better..... For that price, u can get an s2....its a nice fone that u won't ever regret..... Go for the s2.....you'd be able to personalise it as u wish.... I give u my word!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
leunamme93: @sheelay
is it d rooting of s2 i9100 different frm d s2 i9100p/i9105p?
Yea... It is
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE:
@sheelay....... Or?
I meant o.... Not or
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by AdagzyLAKE: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay: I meant o.... Not or
Erm, wassup with the Sony Ericsson xperia?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE:
Erm, wassup with the Sony Ericsson xperia?
Is still available n is in perfect working condition...... No fault at all n is neat.... Call 08035218309 or WhatsApp 08028954477..... If u r on WhatsApp.... I'll send u pix
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
toongee8701: @sheelay pls what is your view on a galaxy note one that would be brought from etisalat.would it hav rooting and tweaking issues.pls kindly help me out.thanks.God bless you!!
It should be root able.... Have u bought it? Sorry for my late response..... Just saw ur post
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE: ;DElders in the house,I hail oooo....I'm tired of my htc g2,so I'm looking out for a samsung or htc poduct to get.....uk used precisely,for a price ranging 20-23k.......must have front camera,I wanna start skyping ....1gb ram and a good battery life...Thanks in advance
The Ericsson is very good, but according to u, u said u want something with front cam, but the 10 doesn't have front cam.... Though it comes with an 8.1 af back camera...... It's a very good phone n I can sell it to u for 23k....the price is xclusively for u.... If u want it
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay:
It should be root able.... Have u bought it? Sorry for my late response..... Just saw ur post

Nope boss.hrd it sells for 40k.jes thinkin of getting it.I nid an android phone badly.fanx for ur kind response thou.u far too kind!!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by chikaotuu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
sheelay:
Tnx boss..... I won't recommend bb at all o..... Android is better..... For that price, u can get an s2....its a nice fone that u won't ever regret..... Go for the s2.....you'd be able to personalise it as u wish.... I give u my word!
wot abt da battery life, hope it can serve well. Hope it can be easily rootable and doesnt lag wen gaming?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Najwal: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
plz wat abt gionee d1 wat r ur views abt d fon. I wnt a budget driod wit satisfyin perfomance. Tell me d good n bad side or suggest somtin better n affordable. My budget is btw 30-35k. Tanks .
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by simplicit(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice work bro, jst got this gionee dream d1, a gr8 fone to b candid bt my prob is dat dey have no cc here n d ba3 is irremovable. What's ur take on dis?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Sorry about my late response guys, was a bit indisposed so was under the effect of the drug I took..... Had to sleep early yesternight..... I'm really sorry
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2013
simplicit: Nice work bro, jst got this gionee dream d1, a gr8 fone to b candid bt my prob is dat dey have no cc here n d ba3 is irremovable. What's ur take on dis?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2013
simplicit: Nice work bro, jst got this gionee dream d1, a gr8 fone to b candid bt my prob is dat dey have no cc here n d ba3 is irremovable. What's ur take on dis?
If u r enjoying it no problem..... Nothing can be done about the lack of cc here.... Maybe with time....
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Najwal: plz wat abt gionee d1 wat r ur views abt d fon. I wnt a budget driod wit satisfyin perfomance. Tell me d good n bad side or suggest somtin better n affordable. My budget is btw 30-35k. Tanks .
It's a good phone n has nice specs.... Just that d downsides r that they don't have customer care here like someone posted here n d ba3 is irremovable...... Asides that, it's good
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sheelay(m): 5:18am On Jun 29, 2013
chikaotuu:
wot abt da battery life, hope it can serve well. Hope it can be easily rootable and doesnt lag wen gaming?
Sure..... Ba3 life is beta than bb,'s..... And with the right tweaks, u can even get more juice out of ur ba3

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know