Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? (2904 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Mustay(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2013
Hating on an individual is just a waste of emotions - wonder why people do that undecided

However, I have noticed that in this country, people tend to read headlines, not content. Naturally, as a Northerner, Buhari is a Hausa man (Southerners, especially those who haven't visited the North 'annoyingly' embarassed tag e'one UP there as Hausa) so with the misconception about the North and laziness to read Nigeria's history, he is a BAD MAN. lipsrsealed

Because of his political position, the opposition will tag him as anti-progress and will give any of his statements/utterances implied meanings for their political advantage.

Anyways, if one can sieve the wheat from the shaft, we'll be able to separate truth from falsehood about him. After all, Obama is not being tried for admitting to the use of drones but we all know how Iran or Libya is painted. #Media
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Nedu31(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2013
Am comin bck to tell u why some good Nigerians hate that biggot.
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by gbanikiti(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Is it not the same Buhari who had the late Chuba Okadigbo as his running mate during a presidential election? He was overwhelmingly welcomed in the southeast especially Anambra. So where did the hate emanate from? The same reception will still be given to him if he goes to the southeast again. It's only on nairaland i see igbo bigots who hate him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by azorjiu(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2013
Why all this hype about Buhari? Do we always need to bring old politicians into prominence?
Let's give the old man a break. He was once the Head of State. If that was an achievement in itself, so be it.

I am from the southern part of the country. Do I hate Buhari? No. Will I support him to run for president again? No. We certainly deserve better as a country.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2013
I will vote and volunteer for his campaign, if he gets to contest in 2015. #killcoruption

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by 3ace(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Who wouldn't hate a murderer or someone who defends murderers?
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by mike404(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2013
NONSENSE THREAD angry
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Hardfact: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Oh, wrong thread! A harsh moderator need come wipe thread of bitterness and rancour.
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by OneNaira6: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2013
The only people that care about buhari down south are yoruba. we all know why? it's the same reason they fightingGEJ with all their might and trying to replace him with a northern. if u don't have freedom, would you know when you are free. mtscheww

@ OP
if you want to know why Buhari is hated down south excluding SW, just head to buhari and have him converse with you. listen to that nigg@ talk. With his intense bigotry, he concluded that both SS and SE are irrelevant, therefore he didn't campaign in either region. naturally, he lost. what did we hear after his lost? insult and tears. ever since he's been fighting GEJ, all that man has done os sympathize with a terrorist group, which till date i believe he created am, and insulting SS. he's insulted and threaten the Nigerian populace many times. he never shows compassion to non northerners that are killed by his brothers. when a group finally retaliate, immediately the 1diot finds his voice. Buhari is not going to rule Nigeria again. pass that message down to him. he can go rule SW and core north. count the rest of us out. A bigot would NEVER rule the communities he wishes no good for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by joeace2020(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2013
nerodenero: Hit the like button if you strongly believe Southern Nigeria hate Buhari.

[size=19pt]OYO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by CyberG: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2013
dayokanu:

The same people who hate Buhari if you look well hate Tinubu, hate Yorubas, Hate South South, hate Middle Belt, hate themselves, hate everything

Infact they live on the hate

DK....this exactly was the next thing I wanted to say and you are so right. Obviously, it was not only Buhari that was there but almost all Hausa/Fulani is hated in equal measure! The South West is so hated for even more reasons, they hate their "sabo" neighbours who were only cooperating with the Police Actioners and doing their legal duties. The MB same thing! Oh well, the list of hated people is too long to exhaust anyway! Even when other countries, e.g Britain, Russia, etc ave challenges, they are the first and only ones to ululate and tell the whole world their hateful theories!
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by GenSpecific: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
PLease, I am a dead dictator... what is this sh*t post about?

Buhari hates himself more than he can even admit.

Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
ruledworld: I have come to realised that people of Southern Nigeria hate Buhari with great passion. Whatever he says is turned upside down, even his breathing is a bomb threat to some southerners. Not only on Nairaland forum, but everywhere Southerners discuss about politics, Buhari is the evil man. Why

U will need to be more specific. Se/SS are those with the hatred. Only the corrupt hates him in SW.
Re: Why Do Southerners Hate Buhari With Passion? by gratiaeo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Only the corrupt hates him in SW.
And those corrupt are majority in SW evidence is the reason why he never win erection in SW because the majority hate him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Jude Igwemezie An Outstanding Nigeria / Facts About The National E-id Card / Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.