Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (21204 Views)

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / Patience Denies Involvement In Amaechi’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Maybe she was mistaken due to her frog voice!! Hahahaaa
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
I have been resident in PH now for the past thirteen years and I must say I find this woman's statement ridiculous and outright mischievous, am sure she doesn't mean it just trying to score some cheap political points, at least now we are beginning to see her face in the intrigues that's been rocking the state and not just hiding behind the scenes and holding secret meetings with service chiefs based in the state in Yenogoa as shes been doing before now. I can see that the fact that she spent seven days in coma is yet to humble her.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by tonte(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ilaje44:

IMPLIES I suppose was what he/she wanted to write. He/she just missed the S. BTW, you writing U instead of YOU must as a matter of fact watch yourself more closely.

Oro ti pari, emi kiise eleebo sha.

That's the shortened 'YOU' and hey, that's acceptable these days but a word like 'IMPLIE' isn't forgivable and/or acceptable
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by holysina(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
She might be right some how, during the reign of Ada and Odili they was an influx of money, u work a little and earn much, but now, we no dey even see de money eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
Drunken wife of a drunken fisherman...
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
licensed2k: Sowi to ask, huh?
Was the 1st lady's microphone on autocorrect or something?
I refuse to believe this came from her,
No usual signature of hers except tryin to play politics like a smart person and apparently which is really not her thing.
Buh, on the positive side,
Her grammar has really improved.
Nigeria is really movin 4ward.
Doxology!!!!

You that is talking about the 1st lady's spoken english, pls do read ur signature again. What do u mean by "happened"?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Technocracy: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ibanga p: Since she missed that former Rivers state, may that former Rivers state she wishes for be the present condition of she nd her husband's Bayelsa state. Bl00dy ret@rded biatch.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ndukwejoe(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
my brother God bless you, don't mind the woman. i live in port harcourt , you cant compare Amaechi with any Governor excluding spiff.
abu12:

The first lady was definitely missing the reign of culties and senseless killing during odili reign in rivers state
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
dolphinife: Prayer point:
Any power, any principality that would make me to date an illiterate like Jonathan does, not to talk of marrying her as my wife, may the host of heaven crush those powers........PRAYERS IJN

AN ILLITERATE THAT IS RICHER,MORE EDUCATED,BETTER THAN YOUR FATHE,GRAND FATHER AND ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER. aN ILLITERATE THAT IS RULING OVER YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD. UP TO YOUR 5TH GENERATION YOU CAN NEVER PRODUCE ANYONE THAT WOULD SERVE AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT OT ONE WHO CLEANS THE PRESIDENT'S SHOES..

ANU OFIA.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by lacasa: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hon. Dino Melaye when asked by kayode Ogundamisi for his assessment of President GEJ said,

"Nigeria to me, is like a vehicle driven by a drunken driver".

(With a re.tarded wife in the front seat, evidently angry)
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
ifihearam:

AN ILLITERATE THAT IS RICHER,MORE EDUCATED,BETTER THAN YOUR FATHE,GRAND FATHER AND ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER. aN ILLITERATE THAT IS RULING OVER YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD. UP TO YOUR 5TH GENERATION YOU CAN NEVER PRODUCE ANYONE THAT WOULD SERVE AS A PERSONAL ASSISTANT OT ONE WHO CLEANS THE PRESIDENT'S SHOES..

ANU OFIA.

grin grin grin grin grin An illiterate rulling over a hundred thousand professors

grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by dolphinife: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
ifihearam:

ANU OFIA.

Bunch of ignoramus idiots. Can you read what ur comment? It is very glaring that there is no difference between the level of illiteracy in Patience and you. A primary school student can never write in this manner. So shameful and disgusting. U are a shame to your generation and the generation unborn

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
lacasa: Hon. Dino Melaye when asked by kayode Ogundamisi for his assessment of President GEJ said,

And you're quoting a so called activist with hidden senatorial ambition after a failed tenure in the house of reps..

I laugh.. and I wonder who the real drunkard is grin. Dino, GEJ, You or Me

grin
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by abokinside: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thought she is supposed to be working in Bayelsa state as a permanent secretary.There is a very thin line between Getting paid for doing nothing and stealing from the govt. In saner climes first ladies are busy tackling child maternal mortality, obesity, human trafficking etc, here the Dame is busy helping her non performing husband in is crude politics. Pls madame allow the elected gov do the job he was elected for while you the un elected first lady can face your own "work" both at Yenogoa and Aso rock kitchen.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi

Billyonaire or whatever your name is. Your are the worst illiterate! You are a blind acolyte period. Your support for GEJ and Dame stinks, 'cause you just support with your eyes punctured. Your support reminds me of one of FELA favourites
hits sung in the early 70's........ Who remembers the song..... It starts with a Z
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Humble? With the kind of stupendous wealth? I hear her english has improved - money answereth grammar problems
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
dolphinife:

Bunch of ignoramus idiots. Can you read what ur comment? It is very glaring that there is no difference between the level of illiteracy in Patience and you. A primary school student can never write in this manner. So shameful and disgusting. U are a shame to your generation and the generation unborn

I agree!!!! and i say a big Amen to your prayers.
But i am still very surprised at you,frankly speaking,you should be ashamed of yourself.
You call patience an illiterate,where is your mother?who is she married to?i guess she is a professor who will and Never attain the height that an illiterate has attained being the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria and your mother who is so so educated cant even come c,lose to her or shake her hands. if we carefully look into your family MAYBE your mother cant even spell her name.

If we car
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:

Billyonaire or whatever your name is. Your are the worst illiterate! You are a blind acolyte period. Your support for GEJ and Dame stinks, 'cause you just support with your eyes punctured. Your support reminds me of one of FELA favourites
hits sung in the early 70's........ Who remembers the song..... It starts with a Z

and you are quoting the no1 drunkard/indian hemp smoker ever in the history of Nigeria. grin

and you are quoting a man who sleeps with anything that starts with letter F & W grin

and you are quoting a noise maker who did nothing but spread HIV and AIDs around the country

grin grin grin
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee: Humble? With the kind of stupendous wealth? I hear her english has improved - money answereth grammar problems

To you poverty means humility... where are you from?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:

Wole Soyinka's description fits very well. Imagine this lady in the midst of first ladies...... She won't even count amongst African first ladies....... A lot of governors and deputy governors wives rate much better

yes sir>
Thats FAVOR.
favor does not choose the qualified,it qualifies the chosen ones.
And patience Jonathan is one the microscopic few selected by favor.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

To you poverty means humility... where are you from?
You infer so wrongly! If Dame was Obama's wife? Thinking...................
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
ifihearam:

yes sir>
Thats FAVOR.
And patience Jonathan is one the microscopic few selected by favor .

...by our votes smiley smiley
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
lacasa: Hon. Dino Melaye when asked by kayode Ogundamisi for his assessment of President GEJ said,

Dino melaye that is a failure on his own. SMH
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by phantom(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

and you are quoting the no1 drunkard/indian hemp smoker ever in the history of Nigeria. grin

and you are quoting a man who sleeps with anything that starts with letter F & W grin

and you are quoting a noise maker who did nothing but spread HIV and AIDs around the country

grin grin grin
yes hes lifestyle was not a model but he remains one of the countrys greatest exports and a musical legend.please respect that.thanks.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
ifihearam:

yes sir>
Thats FAVOR.
And patience Jonathan is one the microscopic few selected by favor.

Favour? think of what legacy she will leave behind with all her agbero moves......... Do you pray to get to a level of incompetence?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

...by our votes smiley :

Obviously.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

FELA (whether you like it or not) is and will be forever more respected than those that you blindly support! The loot will never reach you, so open ya eyes and brains and think well.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:

Favour? think of what legacy she will leave behind with all her agbero moves......... Do you pray to get to a level of incompetence?

legacy my presidential foot.
What legacy did Stella obasanjo or Turai leave
She does not have a constitutional duty as a first lady sir.

yes oo i pray to get to that level competent or incompetent.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:
You infer so wrongly! If Dame was Obama's wife? Thinking...................

What has Michelle Obama done in america that dame has not done in Nigeria sef
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dame-jonathan-sues-for-peace-in-rivers-bayelsa-relations/150530/

I bet certain reprobates will be here before long to rationalise the meddlesomeness of this conniving, fickle minded, and morally reprehensible first lady.
HOW DARE U INSULT OUR 1ST LADY? ITS U THAT IS MENTALLY N MORALLY DERAILED. IDIOT!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by EkoIle1: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
metti:

You are the worst illiterate! Read the article again and use your brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue

You want him to use his brain? Are you not asking for too much since we all know he has non.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
Eko Ile:

You want him to use his brain? Are you not asking for too much since we all know he has non.

It is obvious that some are paid by others to be stupid! People posting very irrelevant arguments are posts, and arguing blindly shocks......... Black can never be white, no matter the amount of bleach!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezekwesili And #bringbackourgirls Abuja Fires Back At Maryln Ogar / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today / APC Crisis Deepens: Gang-up Against Oyegun Thickens, As Members Petition EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.