Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (21205 Views)

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / Patience Denies Involvement In Amaechi’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by chino11(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
udezue: She needs to go have several seats. Freaking dunce.

Nwanne longest time. Kedu ebe ijelu? Welcome on board once more.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by phildon: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by coputa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Patience is an iron lady,she is definetly behind the successes of her husband..
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by mbulela: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Frankie9ice:

Guy,you are so on point. A dozen Amstel Maltas for you!!!
i beg,make am small stout.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Caleboha(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi
Only an illiterratte will not notice it was an obvious verbal assaullt on Amaechi! I think your CPU is down bro, replace it!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by RobStark: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria is so messed up that the first lady has the right to challenge an elected official. who the f& is she? can someone tell her what her office can and cannot do?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by collynzo2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
BrightCar: MUST U STATE YOUR POINT WITHOUT INSULTING HER PERSON? INFACT ITS YOUR MOUTH THAT IS STINKING, IS SHE NOT FREE TO AIR HER OPINION?
Gbagaun!!!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by bloggernaija: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
OdionOdion: The problems with many members of this forum as it relates to the Niger Delta insofacto Port Harcourt is that of total ignoramous.Port Harcourt was called garden city because of the serenity and orderliness in the city,besides the city used to boast of facilities like pipe borne water,clean environment,well flowered terrain, and well planned and organised street layouts. However the declining fortunes of Port Harcourt started after the administration of Rtd Fidelis Oyakhilome who was once a military administrator to the old Rivers State.Gov Amaechi is trying in terms development,his problems is empty head arrogance,pride and disrespect for elders;if he can change from these negative traits of his,he will definitely earn the respects and supports of all Rivers people,provided he work with the president

Do you realise that port harcourt suffered a sudden population explosion around the beginning of Abacha 's regime?a lot of people moved to PH to take part in the oil rat race .you cannot remain a garden city under those circumstances.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by collynzo2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
ssii: YES! Port harcourt has lost its attraction for cultists and political assassinations. Haba! Is this what politics is all about? Lying blatantly in the face of obvious truth. Or this woman is simply losing her mind because of her hatred for Amaechi. SMH
Exactly! PH has lost its attraction to armed robbers and kidnappers.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by collynzo2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
OdionOdion: The problems with many members of this forum as it relates to the Niger Delta insofacto Port Harcourt is that of total ignoramous.Port Harcourt was called garden city because of the serenity and orderliness in the city,besides the city used to boast of facilities like pipe borne water,clean environment,well flowered terrain, and well planned and organised street layouts. However the declining fortunes of Port Harcourt started after the administration of Rtd Fidelis Oyakhilome who was once a military administrator to the old Rivers State.Gov Amaechi is trying in terms development,his problems is empty head arrogance,pride and disrespect for elders;if he can change from these negative traits of his,he will definitely earn the respects and supports of all Rivers people,provided he work with the president
I don't care whether he repects his elders, works with the president or however he plays his politics, what I care about is how far he's gone in delivering his mandate to the people. He has done well in that aspect as confirmed by you, that's the only thing you should care about not dirty politics. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by olajide8(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Is it true? If it is in the smallest bit, God, why? What makes a place attractive, the level of activity, either positive or negative and the amount of money flowing their, I guess. Well from my point of view, The level of kidnapping has dropped which makes the place unattractive *no more ransom charges for whitty*- the militants have started making billions off the federal government by stealing oil (they promised to man the pipelines but Why man them? when you can make *10 more by just stealing it), so rather then create fun they have found work to do! And they say Portharcourt has lost its glory, oil companies are moving out of portharcourt and its ameachi.
Because he bullshitted the natural order of turn by turn nigeria, even when mediocrity was being celebrated on the alter of merit. Oh nigeria--
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by collynzo2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
bloggernaija:

Do you realise that port harcourt suffered a sudden population explosion around the beginning of Abacha 's regime?a lot of people moved to PH to take part in the oil rat race .you cannot remain a garden city under those circumstances.
PH might not exactly be a garden city right now, but it's very neat. A lot neater than kt was in the previous regime, thanks proper waste management system set up by Amaechi's government.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by tekomichael(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mama, na Aso Rock u suppose dey, no be PH, na rotimi get PH
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by EPOMA(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
you this castrated man
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Mylove55(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
coputa: Patience is an iron lady,she is definetly behind the successes of her husband..
i pray ooo,oh sorry,u mean to say failure of her husband.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by akoraye(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Why this woman dey yearn OPATA like dis na? We wey dey rivers state sabi say Rivers don change for good unlike dat odilli time cult guys full every where.madam! Go check your medula oblongata!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by love124(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
From all the contributios so far, Its obvious dame patience is wrong about PH
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Anniettieufia(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
licensed2k: Sowi to ask, huh?
Was the 1st lady's microphone on autocorrect or something?
I refuse to believe this came from her,
No usual signature of hers except tryin to play politics like a smart person and apparently which is really not her thing.
Buh, on the positive side,
Her grammar has really improved.
Nigeria is really movin 4ward.
Doxology!!!!

i am now thinking twice why she had to be absent in the country for those couple of months ,

i may categorically believe and state that she was not only for medical check up but also for GRAMMATICAL check up..
Her English teacher is doing well.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:

Another offpoint post by Acidosis. Shame! I weep for you! I am sure you have a problem comprehending posts. Stop whipping up sentiments. Read with an open mind and pray you understand!
I CAN SEE YOUR CHILDISH REASONING. WHO'S SENTIMENTAL? CHECKOUT YOURSELF!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by gbigbega: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
fitzmayowa: This is a case of kettle calling a pot black, what as her husband GEJ aka RETARDINHO achieved in almost 4years in power...I dey laff ooo

Please brother, the adage is " Pot calling kettle black" not the other way round. It simple means an Hypocrite.

Ot break it done, if a pot that is always on fire and becomes black easily start telling a kettle that is seldom on fire black, that is be Wuse it is not looking at itsself first. That's hypocrisy, self denial, self delusion and pride. kapisce? wink
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Eziachi: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Goddex: Now I see clearly the mischief of our media. I attended that occasion and listened to her and other guest from A - z. The woman never made mention of Ameach's. She was only delighted to have Peter Odili, Ada George and Celestine Omehia assembled together by Nyesom Wike and praised Wike profusely as a man committed to uniting the good people of Rivers state.
Its always good and nice to hear from an eye witness account. Now tell us, was it a real wedding or a political gathering? because according to your own eye witness account, there was no mention of the bride and the groom but rather supposed guests and heavy weights.
Because as I knew it, every wedding is all about the bride/groom, some people even are mindful of what they wear to a wedding, so that they do not take any attention or shine away from the two people that mattered on the day.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Lordlexy: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
BrightCar: I CAN SEE YOUR CHILDISH REASONING. WHO'S SENTIMENTAL? CHECKOUT YOURSELF!
You are pathetic. Your post shows someone who is barren of idea nd there4 resorted 2 sycophancy. Shame on u nd ur likes who will c white nd call it black because ur senses had been clouded tribalism. I will advice u ve an open mind if u ever want 2 learn.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Eziachi: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
thelastPope: Please where did she blast Amaechi in the article? I have read and re-read it but cant find it... sad
Even if you read it 100 more times, its still going to be the same outcome for you because, your eyes read it alright but your heart was reading something else, that why you will never be able to see what any other person can see.
Our body see thing with two organs-Eyes/Heart. But the heart can be very deceptive without a well trained conscience to guide it.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by mansmith(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
so you guys are not happy bc he does not share the money with thieves?
abu12:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/first-lady-blasts-amaechi/
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by 100BARs1: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Its all lies, Ameachi is far better than odiili in terms of development, he built schools that are far better than private schools, Odili claimed to build gasturbine, where is it today. I don't think that woman is educated.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by cooltone: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
For those of us that stay in Phc, Amaechi has made the city a home and I wonder what Dame is actually talking about. Phc is better in terms of infrastructure, security and general orientation of its indigienes under Amaechi than all the previous regimes. The two people Odili and Ada-George had the worst reigns in the history Rivers state. God will continue to bless Amaechi and will always shame his detractors like Dame.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mistade Regal: Talking of ''Side Attraction!'' Which State in Nigeria retained any ever since your husband was voted into power? Terrorism here and there! Bombing here and there! Drive-by gunshots here and there! Will any side attractions remain during all these? Talking of "Side Attractions!"
REMEMBER TERORISM IS A GLOBAL CHALLENGE, NOPE, NOT PERCULIAR TO NAIJA. GEJ NEVER CAUSED IT, HE HAS NOT OVERLOOKED IT EITHER, STILL FIGHTING IT...
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Being a single-cell organism incapable of debate, it is perfectly understandable that you would find solace in sycophancy and hero-worship.

What you and your co-travellers fail to grasp is that, regardless of how much rear-guard action is mounted on your deity's behalf, her failure to heed the lessons of providence marks her out for an ignominious end - much like Maryam Abacha and Turai Yar'adua.

YOU ARE TALKING TRASH. U CANT EVEN SHEPHERD YOUR OWN FAMILY, ONLY GOOD AT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SENSELESSLY.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by comradeoscar(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
yeye WOMAN!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by chikaflora: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mrs.first lady,I beg to differ.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by kaisy1980: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
MADAM REMEMBER THE STORY OF JEZEBEL,THE DESTRUCTION THAT FOLLOWS HER AND HER HUSBAND. WE ARE WAITING TO SEE HOW THE POLITICAL DOGS WILL LICK THE BLOOD OF SOMEBODY.ALL THOSE THAT SIGNED JUNE 12 OUT!!! FEW DAYS AGO SPOKE BEAUTIFULLY ABOUT MKO.

HAHAHAHA WATCH THINK AND ?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Retardeeness doesnt know how to use English appropriately

She meant the opposite of what she said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.