Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (21195 Views)

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / Patience Denies Involvement In Amaechi’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by dolphinife: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Prayer point:
Any power, any principality that would make me to date an illiterate like Jonathan does, not to talk of marrying her as my wife, may the host of heaven crush those powers........PRAYERS IJN

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Bobbo(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi
You are just not smart. That's why people like you will always fail. So until she mentions amechis name abi.. cant u read between the lines. If you have taken WAEC. I guess u cheated.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
This agbero woman has refused to shut her stinking mouth and stop dabbling into matters that are way beyond her mental and intellectual capacity. Which Odili is she bragging about? The one who stole Rivers blind? That gathering of 'movers & shakers of Rivers state" at the wedding is the best example of "birds of d same feather flock together" that I have seen in a long long while. Rivers people shine yor eyes well well,...Mr Wike wud out-steal Odili's regime 100 fold shud he become Governor cum 2015

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by danny301: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi

I think you are the Illiterate here because you seem not to understand the place of implied term or idea in English Language. When the woman said she wanted P/H to return to what it was during Ada George and Peter Odili she was tacitly saying that P/H lost its beauty, glory etc under Ameachi. She didn't have to mention Ameachi for anyone to know that she was making a derogatory remark about the sitting Governor and his Administration......... I think you need to take a short course in "Basic English".

7 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
dolphinife: Prayer point:
Any power, any principality that would make me to date an illiterate like Jonathan does, not to talk of marrying her as my wife, may the host of heaven crush those powers........PRAYERS IJN

Guy,you are so on point. A dozen Amstel Maltas for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by funnyx(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
danny301:

I think you are the Illiterate here because you seem not to understand the place of implied term or idea in English Language. When the woman said she wanted P/H to return to what it was during Ada George and Peter Odili she was tacitly saying that P/H lost its beauty, glory etc under Ameachi. She didn't have to mention Ameachi for anyone to know that she was making a derogatory remark about the sitting Governor and his Administration......... I think you need to take a short course in "Basic English".

Don't mind that a55 licker he understand what the woman said but just being mischievous, its really sucks to be an a55 licker grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by dandollaz: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
I think she is playing political game too much wit river state.amaechi has tried his best in ph.atleast in educatn health n security.amaechi on the other side feel that he is untouchable n god that he change jona.sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nigeria lost value since u became first lady. Watin una take better pass Amaechi?
Whats is the achievement of Nigeria or Bayelsa State since una take office? The only group of people that have benefited una govt are: Militants, terrorist,politicians and celebrities. Who else?

If na to blow grammar when nor dey dictionary u go carry first.

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by raised2glory: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
How about English language lost its [b]attractioness [/b]when Dame came on board as first lady
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by metti(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
This woman is confused! Odili is the worst governor produced by the state. He did nothing significant that you can point to, He was only good in sharing the state money.
It is now obvious that she is one of those fuelling the political crisis in the state. They should let Ameachi be, granted he has his flaws but he has done a lot for the state.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by collynzo2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Is it the same PH î live in she's talking about? Before Amaechi came in you could have two different sets of arned robbers visit you in one night. The first thing Amaechi did when he came in was to turn around the security situation, now you can move around at night without fear. Amaechi has also done well in other areas. If other state governors could perform as well as he has done, Nigeria as a whole will be in a much better state.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Rockyheight: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
GOdex wetin be your version of the story
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by metti(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2013

You are the worst illiterate! Read the article again and use your brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
So, our own Michelli Obama really opened her mouth and said this? This is coming from the same people who recently begged Nigerians to respect the presidency and the elders! People have already said it that respect is earned not demanded. How do you go about respecting this kind of people who never have respect for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Symphony007: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
What a shame...is this the same ameachi she called the best rivers governour ever when she went to inspect the okrika ring road project? Is this the same ameachi's rivers state that her husband choose to make his first visit as president because in his words "for the first time since my growing up in port harcourt, i can see actual change" but now i think amneshia has set in....politics makes folks lie out of both sides of the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Dagoma: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
thelastPope: Please where did she blast Amaechi in the article? I have read and re-read it but cant find it... sad

May be you are also brain dead like her.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by uchman101: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
;DFirst Laddy at her best again!Now note this....During Amechi Reign,am asking is Amechi not still the governor??
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by tonte(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
abu12:

If she said river state has lost his past glory during the reign of rotimi amaechi unlike the reign of odili and Ada, when the garden city was attractive.

What does she implie?

You are the one leading a team of illiterate here on nairaland.
Because BLAST is synonymous to criticism

How can u label someone an 'illiterate' when you confidently used the word 'IMPLIE' instead of 'IMPLY'
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
All gangup against Amechi will not succeed.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by wellmax(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Soon Abati will remind us that she is entitled to her opinion
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by wowo2: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
oh yes, we loved being in port harcourt during the reign of Peter Odili when PH was so much fun. How the cult boys used to display around town killing and maiming in the hotspots of the city...guns could go off anywhere at any time... how i loved the day that ocada man took me on that short cut via sangana. Not left out were areas that were not directly affected but the machete wielding boys at night in rumuola made sure visitors to the city were amused. Silly woman.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by justsayemma(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
An illiterate that claims to have graduated from uniport,that dosent ve course mates,coming to say lie abt Ph,because Amechi doesn't want her to hijack power from him.these woman has a serious greed 4 power,but all thesame I blame d man dat can restrain his wife,later he wil be telling us how d society has failed,when d 1st family of a nation goes around lying,n embarrassing its citizens.mtcheeeew
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by lomprico(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2013

Sorry bro! I think you are the illitrate here.can't u see she implied it in her statement? Fuul!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by clint77ng: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
If the first lady never made such comments, then all prayers against her will definitely go back to sender. We need to verify stories before writing rubbish.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
biliions don't buy brains. Ur utterances alwys make sure dt statement remains a fact undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by stagger: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Retarded woman.
So we should go back to the days of bad and flooded roads, collapsing bridges, and militancy. This woman insults some of us who were born and bred in PH and had to leave when Odili created so much problem that nearly collapsed the state.

Don't we have eyes? On which roads did she drive to the venue of the event? The ones that Ada George or Odili built? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Trvlla'c:
All gangup against Amechi will not succeed.

Yes it was a gathering of enemies ...but like the popular saying goes...the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Presently they all have one enemy in common and that happens to be Ameachi.

If they manage to get him out of the way...they will resume their own fighting.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: biliions don't buy brains. Ur utterances alwys make sure dt statement remains a fact undecided

He is a bloody pauper from his comments on NL....people that I've managed to get his actual profile off NL have been thoroughly embarrassed to have engaged themselves with such nonentity.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Phcboy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
This woman must be mad.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Ilaje44(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
tonte:

How can u label someone an 'illiterate' when you confidently used the word 'IMPLIE' instead of 'IMPLY'

IMPLIES I suppose was what he/she wanted to write. He/she just missed the S. BTW, you writing U instead of YOU must as a matter of fact watch yourself more closely.

Oro ti pari, emi kiise eleebo sha.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Technocracy: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ibanga p: Since she missed that former Rivers state, may that former Rivers state she wishes for be the present condition of she nd her husband's Bayelsa state. Bl00dy ret@rded biatch.
f.u.k.n senseless i.d.i.o.t if ur parents were to get to the height of LGA chairman ur life would not be the same, A.nimated s.c.u.m.bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.