Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? (1556 Views)

5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex / She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2013
A friend of mine narrated how his vry recent gf told him it was an abominatn 4 pple in her family 2 have sex wit pple they ar not married to. This she said wit all seriousness as any guy/man who have sex wit thier unmarried females wil DEFINITELY NOT LIVE to see d sun in the next 7days. This was aside the biblical condemnation of d practice and it actually happened inside d bedroom wen she visitd and my guy was already HARD ON down there. Giving such condition 2 him at such moment was unacceptable to him and he 'willed to die' so far he could get d sex at that time then anything can follow thereafter. Na konji mata sha! lols. Acrding 2 him, d girl restrictd herself though and ther was no sex till she left but he was willing to die if she had given him d chance.

My questns are, what sort of fuccking aged tradition is that one?

If u are a guy in such condition, wud u still want d sex frm her either there or in d future?

As 4me, right ther, i'll just delete her no. sharp sharp.
Na d end be that!!!
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by 190: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2013
damn shes just playing with ni99az emotions

na to roll condom put for the thing do am

ibegii na today tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2013
it is not a fvrking aged tradition, it is real.
in fact , in my village if u buy a recharge card to a girl u r not married to , the girl will go blind with 48 hours.
I like that girl

2 Likes

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by 190: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2013
ITbomb: it is not a fvrking aged tradition, it is real.
in fact , in my village if u buy a recharge card to a girl u r not married to , the girl will go blind with 48 hours.
I like that girl

story undecided

1 Like

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by AtheistD(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2013
Why would he want to be intimate with her if she doesnt want to be intimate with him? She doesnt need to quote scripture and ancient village traditions to fend him off? She should just say NO and he should accept it.

3 Likes

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by victorD3: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2013
SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN

1 Like

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by makelove2m(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2013
Well this fit be true oooooh my bros, it may not just be a custom thing but what the parents did to ensure that they protect their female children from the eagle eyes of ready to vibrate men, Just don't try it, stay out of trouble, I have witness this , inshort the girl experimented this to me by use of fresh leave Picked from road side, she inserted this leave inside her private part while am watching , after some seconds she brought that out , only for the leave to show sign of dryness, DO YOU WANT TO DIE JUST FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY OUT THERE AT ANY TIME AND ANY PRICE YOU WISH?
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by AtheistD(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2013
makelove2m: Well this fit be true oooooh my bros, it may not just be a custom thing but what the parents did to ensure that they protect their female children from the eagle eyes of ready to vibrate men, Just don't try it, stay out of trouble, I have witness this , inshort the girl experimented this to me by use of fresh leave Picked from road side, she inserted this leave inside her private part while am watching , after some seconds she brought that out , only for the leave to show sign of dryness, DO YOU WANT TO DIE JUST FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY OUT THERE AT ANY TIME AND ANY PRICE YOU WISH?

shocked
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
makelove2m: Well this fit be true oooooh my bros, it may not just be a custom thing but what the parents did to ensure that they protect their female children from the eagle eyes of ready to vibrate men, Just don't try it, stay out of trouble, I have witness this , inshort the girl experimented this to me by use of fresh leave Picked from road side, she inserted this leave inside her private part while am watching , after some seconds she brought that out , only for the leave to show sign of dryness, DO YOU WANT TO DIE JUST FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY OUT THERE AT ANY TIME AND ANY PRICE YOU WISH?

WTF shocked What if na mouth u take lick the ponmo or na finger u put inside,ur mouth and finger go dry?

2 Likes

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by AtheistD(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
dessy002:

WTF shocked What if na mouth u take lick the ponmo or na finger u put inside,ur mouth and finger go dry?

That is some scary sh...it. shocked

So if he stuck his thang in there what would have happened? shocked
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by sanandreas(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
So scary. Zipping up
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
It's this act of scary that made me said i wouldnt keep her no. 1min longer. I cant continue with her either in short or long term relatnshp whatsoever as long as that had been revealed to me.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by timpaker(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
It seems this is the new way of getting boys off se.x
one of my girlfriend also told me that she made a vow that any boy that forcefully have s.ex with her would die and that if she too ever have se.x before marriage or consent to it that God should take her life.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Monicasque(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
good for her. She is just a good girl trying to do the right thing. If i were him and serous about her i would wait till she is ready then marry her but if i was not serous about her i would just move on.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Na by force? If the girl says no, must she need to feed you some bull crap before you respect her?

2 Likes

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Monicasque(f): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Na by force? If the girl says no, must she need to feed you some bull crap before you respect her?

wow. beautifully said
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

wow. beautifully said
It pains me when men get all forceful

2 Likes

Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dont be surprise if you see that same girl in bear parlour with some tout.
He would die if he have sex with him but her hand wont go dry if she collect cash from him ...... Rubbish.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mund, no be ur own i wan talk.

U aged pretender!!!
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
RedBenson: Mund, no be ur own i wan talk.

U aged pretender!!!
Huh?
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by drnoel: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
190: damn shes just playing with ni99az emotions

na to roll condom put for the thing do am

ibegii na today tongue tongue tongue
probably but how sure are u? Do u want to try and find out? If u've pursued a lot of girls u would have heard so much stories to last u a life time but an experience guy in the game would know how to sperate reality 4rm fiction.

I once met a lady who told us she has never known what it meant to have sex. She gave blow jobs and she was really got at it but at that time no one had penetrated her. She was still intact or so down there, cos no man was able to penetrate her and still keep his erection. Ofcos I didn't believe her, none of my guys believed her till they tried. Funny enough, most of my guys who tried her could never penetrate her. They all went flat immediately they tried to enter her. I just give the chick gap after I heard the gist 4rm ma guys.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP
i would have fukced the hell out of this girl (like she stole something from me) before dumping her crazy aaass, 7 days later, for believing such BS.
NONSENSE!
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Brite02(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2013
Scary stories
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by sakaguchi(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Stories, that one na wash na. I have heard that before, met this girl who said they are forbidden to have sex during Ramadan, after I touched two places, guess who was begging for it?
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by tellwisdom: 4:18am On Jun 18, 2013
Please give me these gurls' number sad
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Godson201333(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Go to the village and you will see that its true,Juju dey.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Godson201333(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2013
ITbomb: it is not a fvrking aged tradition, it is real.
I like that girl

lol
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Exponental(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Such risk is not worth it. There are many women out there who want sex too. Almost all divorces and widows improvise to get sexually satisfied.
But on d other hand, if it seems she is trying to play me for a maga, I will do it.
Re: If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2013
Dump Her Right There !!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal / ** / [THREAD CLOSED]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.