Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up (1399 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by tinziemaine(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am tired of that I have ask her her reasons but she said its her secret she can't reveal it to me that its sacred am scared I want to quit the relationship.
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by gamaliel121(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Errrmmm..
I think she has pussylitis
So nigga runnnnnnnn
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by 25omega(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
she carry AIDS ode
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
So you no get common sense to know say na Aids ni
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by kinibigdeal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
What shud we do abt it
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Interesting.. cool

1 Like

Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by libertyfather(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
I was told that twice, here I am alive typing this to you. Tell her you won't die that I said that.... but dunt forget to use CD original one
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by donogaga(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
You have been warned. Caution yourself bro.
No disrespect intended, But I think you actually don't need sex, what you need is high level of self discipline. Endeavor to involve yourself in activities of keen interest to you which you must be very passionate about and redirect your youthful energy into meaningful productive ventures. Goodluck to you.
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by donogaga(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
libertyfather:
I was told that twice, here I am alive typing this to you. Tell her you won't die that I said that.... but dunt forget to use CD original one

Your case might be different. Don't generalize.
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by jworos(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mami water things.
Be warned!!!
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by ideyhere(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Did anybody here watch one super story like that...I think the grasscutter? Shebi they said its a real life story? And I can also remember that the girl always warned the guys but they all said it was crap. Plus I remember when the spirit was cast out of the girl, they just said it should go far far away from their village. Maybe...just maybe...the spirit landed in your girls village and possessed her.

1 Like

Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by jonaifame22(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank God I'm not that gullible when it comes to sex! undecided
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Story!!!
For her mind, she don see maga. Girls can lie and deceive the gullible guys shar.
Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by Rogerz007(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
karashika girls everywhere nowadays...Oga u better run for ur life!!

1 Like

Re: She Dont Agree To Us Having Sex She Said I Will Die If She Open Up by fullstreets: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aids or u r trying to mount a 12 year old.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Like Janet / 5 Things Women Desire Most In Guys / Study Reports Indicates That Over 80% Of Black American Men Are GAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.