Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship (1992 Views)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
is it right for a lady to do house chore for her boyfriend during courtship. Do u think this is right or not
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Sammy1262(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
'Divepen' pls wt do u meen by boy friend?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yeap, I don't c anything wrong with that
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by k2039: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Once in a while, if she feels like. It's not her obligation since she is not married to him yet.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Sammy1262(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
nadia... Wt did u people meen by boy-frd / girl-frd pls tell me
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nonsense question, Why not answer this question too, Is it right for a boyfriend to spend his money on her girlfriend during courtship?

Whats the big deal in doing housechores for a guy? Nonsense, She knows soon she's moving in, so she needs to treat the house too as her own.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by DonWhizzy: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Once in a while, if she feels like. It's not her obligation since she is not married to him yet.

crap!

if she cant care for the house now, she mos def wouldnt wen married. a chick that would grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it was born.

@ op, thaz one of my major criteria.she can make or break herself here...but i'd, ofcos, never tell her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by k2039: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
DonWhizzy :

crap!

if she cant care for the house now, she mos def wouldnt wen married. a chick that would grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it was born.

@ op, thaz one of my major criteria.she can make or break herself here...but i'd, ofcos, never tell her.

Girls don suffer. It's the girlfriends obligation to do house chores. This is pathetic.
A girl can decide to do the house chores, but the guy shouldn't think it's her obligation. As he paid her bride price?.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Let her if she wants to. smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by mideeniafe(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2013
I can help him out with that if he's ill or when I feel like being that nice. It's not obligatory and I'm not his wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by daisyella: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2013
No girl should feel obliged 2 cook and clean for a guy, she should only do it cos she wants to
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
She should only if she wants to not cos it is forced or anything. It is the BF's house. Can't he clean it himself? She already has her own house to keep clean

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Monicasque(f): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
this is why many ladies kill themselves doing house work for the guy and his family ( trying to impress them) only to regret later when things do not go her way. It should be her choice since she is not yet married to him and its not an obligation
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by scribble: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
very silly and unnecessary topic. how low does ur iq have to be to post topics.

lemme ask u: is it right for a man to take care of his girlfriends needs before marriage?

jeez...u ppl broaden d definition of stewpedity daily
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
There's nothing wrong with it, as long as he doesn't expect her to be doing them all the time and/or she doesn't turn herself into a maid for him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by HURUCHI(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
Divepen: is it right for a lady to do house chore for her boyfriend during courtship. Do u think this is right or not

it depends
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
scribble: very silly and unnecessary topic. how low does ur iq have to be to post topics.

lemme ask u: is it right for a man to take care of his girlfriends needs before marriage?

jeez...u ppl broaden d definition of stewpedity daily
this is an example of real people they speak their mind,though they make mistakes sometymz but they r always dmsef
kudos bro
kp it up
just rememba heaven sha ooo
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Godson201333(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2013
why nnot but not turning yourself to a house girl for him,You can arrange his room and do the dishes,that kinda show ya responsible.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by greedie1(f): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2013
its not an obligation.... its her choice
but she.shouldn't turn to his mum, sister or help.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2013
This kinda thread is shitty on Nairaland::::::::::

Anybody in a Romantic Union can do whatever they feel is right for eachother and avoid any such thing they feel is wrong to each other !!!!

I do not see any big deal in cleaning up One's Fiancee/Fiance Room if there is Mutual Respect and Trust !!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2013
donroxy: This kinda thread is shitty on Nairaland::::::::::

Anybody in a Romantic Union can do whatever they feel is right for eachother and avoid any such thing they feel is wrong to each other !!!!

I do not see any big deal in cleaning up One's Fiancee/Fiance Room if there is Mutual Respect and Trust !!!!
Will you clean your GFs room everyday and do her dishes and wash her clothes?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Will you clean your Fiancee's room everyday and do her dishes and wash her clothes?
Yes,If the Girl worth doing so grin

''Everyday'' kwa shocked thatis wrong buddy,hahahaha grin I no go go run my own package again !!

Trust me dude,I can deal with the consequence without being disrespected cool
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Mynd44: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2013
donroxy: Yes,If the Girl worth doing so grin

''Everyday'' kwa shocked thatis wrong buddy,hahahaha grin I no go go run my own package again !!

Trust me dude,I can deal with the consequence without being disrespected cool
Okay oooooo
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2013
'mide eniafe:
I can help him out with that if he's ill or when I feel like being that nice. It's not obligatory and I'm not his wife.

but you fukk him like your husband,is that also right?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by bknight: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don't allow it.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
If you feel like doin it, do it.
If you don't, don't.

I don't mind doin it if he is not good at it or something.
As long as he can fix my car or laptop wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As Gifts For A Female Friend ? / 10 Reasons Why Being Single Rocks Better / Six Questions To Ask Your Spouse That Will Spice Up The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.