Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Why Are Some Guys Choosy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? (15948 Views)

Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by sirmally: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg mango use your brain pls, not like u would want a poor guy so don't decieve ur self. *u want money we want bootie and boobs 50/50*.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by stellayt(f): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
toshmann: Mrs mango

I'm not choosy at all. I screw anything. As long as the fool has a hole, I'm in. grin

Tall, endowed, flat, fair, dark, white, black, mixed, Asians, Indian, I dey cool

Na only Arabs and Jews I've yet to explore. But when it comes to marriage or real relationship I am very choosyyyy. She must meet the following --->

1. Graduate
2. Christian
3. Humble
4. Soft spoken
5. Decent family background
6. Healthy
7. 25yrs at least
8. Cheerful and positive
9. Tolerant
10. Any other specifications as the spirit directs

Marriage no be beans cool
But if I just was to screw, then anything goes cheesy
As long as she's healthy. Even if she get HIV sef, I fit use double condoms or POP (penile plaster of Paris ) arrange the nwa. Nothing mega

You got any free babe you want give me wink

male prostitute. n u want a decent lady as a wife? God is not sleeping rememba dat.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
GUYS ARE CHOOSY COZ WE ARE UNIQUE BUT U MADE A MISTAKE WHEN U SAID THAT GUYS THAT ARE CHOOSY GO FOR LADIES WITH BIG ARMS AND BOOTIES BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THATS THE TREND . THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by toshmann(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
stellayt:

male prostitute. n u want a decent lady as a wife? God is not sleeping rememba dat.

dont female prostitutes want decent men
who no want decent partner? why dyou think girls prostitute on saturday night and appear holy on sunday morning in church grin . . . . to find decent men na cheesy
and armed robbers and cultists go kill finish over the weekend, then if they remember, they appear as decent men in church too grin
who's fooling who? even sef, some pastors and choir members dey de game too wink

na only God sabi who really dey decent. by my experience, people who talk rot are usually more decent than some sneaky peeps who are quiet and pretend to be nice cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by stellayt(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
wink
toshmann:

who no want decent partner? why dyou think girls prostitute on saturday night and appear holy on sunday morning in church grin . . . . to find decent men na cheesy
and armed robbers and cultists go kill finish over the weekend, then if they remember, they appear as decent men in church too grin
who's fooling who? even sef, some pastors and choir members dey de game too wink

na only God sabi who really dey decent. by my experience, people who talk rot are usually more decent than some sneaky peeps who are quiet and pretend to be nice cool

hmmm...but God dey watch still.
wink
toshmann:

Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by toshmann(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
stellayt: wink

wink

Before nko? the all seeing God watches all and will reward each in accordance to his/her deeds. me i still prefer ashawo wey don retire, some settle down with any mugu wey gree marry am, she better pass unofficial ashawo (a.k.a the rest of the women) who continue to frolick around after saying "i do"

by the way, you don call me prostitute already simply bc i did what almost every male and EVERY woman does. why na? i dont even do "it" that often since i never keep a girl for long. he/she who is without sin should cast the first stone.

if you aint no virgin you aint got the doggone right to call me names for loosing my virginity. i never knew how a woman's legs were until i turned 20 . thats how long i waited. talk of great upbringing
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by adexsimply(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
toshmann:

Before nko? the all seeing God watches all and will reward each in accordance to his/her deeds. me i still prefer ashawo wey don retire, some settle down with any mugu wey gree marry am, she better pass unofficial ashawo (a.k.a the rest of the women) who continue to frolick around after saying "i do"

by the way, you don call me prostitute already simply bc i did what almost every male and EVERY woman does. why na? i dont even do "it" that often since i never keep a girl for long. he/she who is without sin should cast the first stone.

if you aint no virgin you aint got the doggone right to call me names for loosing my virginity. i never knew how a woman's legs were until i turned 20 . thats how long i waited. talk of great upbringing
hmmmn
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by hardychris(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yea cos U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hv to date a fellow guy as a GF
@list she must be feminine, dats d qualities dat guys look up to.
Pls OP she must get am b4 we price.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by T3Amo(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is all about Preference. People should be able to choose who they like. There is a woman/man out there for everyone smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by stellayt(f): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2013
toshmann:

lipsrsealed
toshmann:

Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Valeree: At OP, u are right, sometimes I wonder thesame, but in my own case they say dat I am intimidatingly beautiful, watever dat means, maybe because I am tall and fair and have a very sharp eyes. And most guys I know prefer petite girls.
please biko, i want to see the sharp eyes, i won't mind a beautiful photo of you in good faith.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by sunnyt1(m): 1:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs. Mango:

Oh, now we know you are short. sad
Eat some beans! that's the best grower available in Naija.

Im not short, gal, im only responding to the post. God wonderfully created me and im grateful for it
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by toshmann(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
adexsimply: hmmmn

Yes cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys Choosy? by MrsMango(f): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
jntyjnty007: Because they prefer succulent melons.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / 12 Attributes Of A Good Man / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.