Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy (47369 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2013
okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about meeting ur blind date for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to think their dates were ugly. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate their looks. what i observed got me wondering if guys have d "right" to assess ladies based on their looks cos virtually all d ladies are beautiful(okay most anyway), i mean out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 beautiful ones.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2013
the remaining 2 were 'just there'. guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. out of every 6 guys, 4 are not good looking, one is handsome and one is just there. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking guy over a rich one any time. anyway just my two cents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Then you are naïve, gudlooks don't count for much in guys as long as u are not too ugly... I find handsomeness a poor yardstick to measure a guys worth... I always get offended when people stay with me and the only tin they notice is dat I am good looking... Damn tell me am smart or intelligent or creative... Not telling ma about how good looking I am... I find it insulting..

50 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2013
I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
naivety has nothing 2 do with it. ppl have preferences; serious ones such as religion, behaviour, values and such, shallow ones such as looks, wealth, speech etc. looks happen to be one of my shallow preferences

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ITbomb(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Yea we are very ugly, but we still need to choose where to spend our hard-earned money.
The girls just have to be at their best to worth our bid

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided
amen sister

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by demelza: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God someone has also noticed this trend. Its always the ugly ones that are very picky.
Handsome guys are very few which is why they get chased by a lot of girls.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2013
I tire o! The annoying part is when they play girls with their ugliness and when I meet such guys that like to feel fly, I humble them with the truthgrin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2013
ITbomb: Yea we are very ugly, but we still need to choose where to spend our hard-earned money.
The girls just have to be at their best to worth our bid
good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit

32 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2013
mechummy: I tire o! The annoying part is when they play girls with their ugliness and when I meet such guys that like to feel fly, I humble them with the truthgrin

Lmao, u're a badt gal! grin grin grin
Once again, I apologize to all my nairaland brothers!
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit
yES O! Tell them
The truth is, most them don't have anything yet they open their stupid mouth to say rubbish

Make God help any guy wey go tell me 'so you want to chop my money'. The guy will curse the day he met me when I'm done with him

8 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: good thing most of us are planin to make our own money. very soon all ur money won't mean shit
Till then grin grin grin
[s]You have 5 seconds to guess which one of them is a millionaire[/s]

35 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lmao, u're a badt gal! grin grin grin
Once again, I apologize to all my nairaland brothers!
Naso o
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Ab025(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2013
Ladies haba....

Not all guys are ugly na, even if most guys are not that handsome, they are ok. Not ugly.

And it also applies to d ladies too, most times, wat help u gals is just ur long hair that u keep, coupled wit d boobs, curves and ass.

If we really want to know whether a lady is really beautiful facially, then she shud cut her hair to low-cut just like we guys normally do, let us see d shape of ur head and ur face. Only then can we really say whether u re beautiful or not.

63 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2013
alutacontinua: I hate to say it nd i wanna apologize in advance to all my nairaland paddies but the truth remains most guys are ugly! undecided undecided

wetin we wan take 'good looks' do?
Most good looking guys are selfish, arrongant, players, broke and with a blind spot for intelligence and creativity. Though I make an exception cool

A girl's look is her selling point b4 any guy wld wana know wot else shez got. No vex.

#JustSaying

7 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Don't mind guys jare.They like anything under the skirt,they don't care if the face is ugly!All their rantings about girls being ugly na wash. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Very common on NL... The guys who always have something to say about how another girl looks are the ones that can scare a gorilla away cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Tuntheycr7: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2013
This thread is meant 4d ladies in da house.
Guyz shud take off or else pple lyk Mondicheeks and aluta go giv u flawless victory.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by sweetestguy(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2013
I wish most girls wil reason like u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by yorex2011: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2013

ok
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by zeekz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
if ur a guy like me u have d ULTIMATE right to b choosy, never settle for less.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
uniqueval:

wetin we wan take 'good looks' do?
Most good looking guys are selfish, arrongant, players, broke and with a blind spot for intelligence and creativity.
they r arrogant players cos they r so few therefore high in demand. as 4 d broke and intelligence ish, there are as many broke n dumb ugly guys as there r broke n dumb fine ones. looks play no role in intelligence. its role in wealth is actually favourable.
Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Lovexme(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about meeting ur blind date for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to think their dates were ugly. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate their looks. what i observed got me wondering if guys have d "right" to assess ladies based on their looks cos virtually all d ladies are beautiful(okay most anyway), i mean out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 beautiful ones.

Taking a census out of the guys in your class isn't a base for good judgement. undecided

Personally, I'm not choosy (well, not totally), but there's got to be a seamless connection.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
In as much as I am not in support of the concept of "been choosy", I also believe one should never settle for less.

Moreover the premise of the op's statement is flawed. Let me re-engineer her statement to prove my point.

mtcheew >> okay yesterday, i was following this thread on nl about what ladies expect from their dream man, for the first time and i noticed that most pple seemed to want their man to be Rich (at least have a ride) handsome and tall. so this morning i sat in d lecture hall(i was a lil early)and watched people walk in. i decided to rate people by their wealth(those with car keys), looks and height. what i observed got me wondering if ladies have d "right" to assess guys based on their wealth, looks & height cos virtually all d ladies that came only verrrry few had a ride and even the one's that had a rides had it bought by their Bf of sugar daddies, also as per height out of every 6 ladies, there were 4 short ones, the remaining 2 were 'just there or tall'.

Guys on the other hand are the exact opposite. Most of them had rides bought by their hard earned money. also out of every 6 guys, 4 were Average height, one is Tall and only one is short. am a sucker for good looks by d way, i'll choose a good looking lady [s]over a short and ugly lady any time. anyway[/s] just my two cents <<

The fact is the way the society is structured, men and women are assessed by different standards.

It's either one is up to the standard and in turn enjoy the benefits, or falls below it and suffers the consequences.

Either way no matter the category you falls into. Live your life, enjoy it to fullest and maybe one day you'll get to find and live happily ever after with your one and only.

#Matthew Briggs.

32 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Ab025(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
See the name of the operator sef "mtcheew", wat do I espect......?

@op.....put ur pics for here, u and all those gal wey comment, make una upload una pics here make we see whether una fine....how am I not sure that even our gays here on nland are more beautiful than u gals if they put on female cloths?

Upload ur pics o....we are waitin!!

14 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lovexme:

Taking a census out of the guys in your class isn't a base for good judgement. undecided

Personally, I'm not choosy (well, not totally), but there's got to be a seamless connection.
pls don't take my word 4 it. jst look around u, ppl at ur work place,ppl on d road 2 work,ppl u meet at lunch.look at ur girlfriend and look in d mirror. look at mum and dad. compare u siblings,friends and their spouses. i stand 2 be corrected if am wrong

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by zeekz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: pls don't take my word 4 it. jst look around u, ppl at ur work place,ppl on d road 2 work,ppl u meet at lunch.look at ur girlfriend and look in d mirror. look at mum and dad. compare u siblings,friends and their spouses. i stand 2 be corrected if am wrong
d number of "fine" guys is nt dat much compared to dat of average peeps but if u look at it carefully almost if nt all d gals use make up to enhance der beauty especially d average ones.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Lovexme(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
mtcheew: pls don't take my word 4 it. jst look around u, ppl at ur work place,ppl on d road 2 work,ppl u meet at lunch.look at ur girlfriend and look in d mirror. look at mum and dad. compare u siblings,friends and their spouses. i stand 2 be corrected if am wrong

I actually am good-looking (no brags), and so are my siblings, and bulk of the people in my office. As for those I see on my way to the office, I'd surely get an inconclusive statistics (not like I have the time) because I see lots of different people everyday!

If I had a 'gf', she'd be good-looking as well.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by ikekings(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mtchewwwwww..... Looks don't matter.... How deep your pocket is matters.... Ugly guys like me date the hottest chicks.... Oya come and bite me!!!! And we have the right to be choosy!!! Make I hear say my babe no set wella...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by jmoore(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Are you trying to say that ugly guys should only go for ugly ladies while handsome guys should go for beautiful ladies?
Please clarify.

@op, you also said you will choose a good looking guy over a rich guy. Are you not guilty too by this statement?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
zeekz: d number of "fine" guys is nt dat much compared to dat of average peeps but if u look at it carefully almost if nt all d gals use make up to enhance der beauty especially d average ones.
make up enhances beauty,it can neva make an ugly person beautiful (on d contrary).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.