Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

B4 You Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B4 You Fall In Love (1487 Views)

Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' / 10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B4 You Fall In Love by hyperflex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
I thought i gave my all, i loved her so much. matter of factly i stll do. if she comes back it'll be the happiest day of my life. But my brain tells me how pathetic i sound. yes for the sake of love I am. Maybe am even getiing the concept wrong. she never really liked me she thought she would and it took a string of events and some space to make her make up her mind and tell me to Bleep off in the nicest of ways. I still love her. the day she comes back wld be the greatest day of my life. She managed me, why? i just started working and earn a bit over a hundred, i avnt gotten a car and a personal residence yet. i guess that cant make her love me. the signs were there, the unneeded anger, the sidelining when with friends, the few calls, no texts, vexations over little questions, the bbm flirtings...it was all there but I was in love. I am left standing here licking my wounds while she moves on like i never happened. Yes I still love her.I never learn how to get my emotions in check and understand the simple basic rule, BITCHES WANT MONEY AND COMFORT!!! give it to them and they will fall in love even if you are Lucifer. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? 90% is money and you see the remaining 10% it's easy to figure it out later just get your money first. Women's love ain't for free no more u gotta pay. PAY UP MUTHAFUCKAH. I hurt, memories hunt me, her pictures are all over my phone and laptop and in my cerebellum.

N.B: you wanna fall in love? ask yourself two questions, Where is this girl coming from? and How much do you have? oh it's three, Do you have a car?
Good girls are out there but you have a 10:1 chance of meeting them because even that one girl is just discovering she's a material girl. I still love her tho and i want her back.

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Monicasque(f): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
i sense a lot of pain in this thread from the poster but never write off love just because you met one person who was not for you. When it comes to real love your bank account means nothing to her. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember not everyone is for you. You will never know when love is coming your way. Still blv in love, your soul mate is on her way
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by hyperflex(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
you don't believe in that logic more than i do but u can allow yourself to be smashed against the wall a few times the next time u either push back or knock the person the Bleep out. i gotta say ur right tho. shit just hurts like a mutha. plus most chics are like that nowadays
Monicasque: i sense a lot of pain in this thread from the poster but never write off love just because you met one person who was not for you. When it comes to real love your bank account means nothing to her. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember not everyone is for you. You will never know when love is coming your way. Still blv in love, your soul mate is on her way
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Monicasque(f): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
hyperflex: you don't believe in that logic more than i do but u can allow yourself to be smashed against the wall a few times the next time u either push back or knock the person the Bleep out. i gotta say ur right tho. shit just hurts like a mutha. plus most chics are like that nowadays

i have noticed that guys are very sensitive beings. You get hurt ones then you wana punish the whole world but see with ladies , we get hurt almost all the time but we always deal with the pain and never let it ruin our hearts. Hun before you meet that one good girl, you are going to get hurt a thousand times. Do not fear pain. Its all relative. Just learn to deal with it you will be fine. The reason we have so many men who are players is because men just fear pain. Guys a breakup is not the end of you. Never let it turn you into a monster
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
hyperflex: I thought i gave my all, i loved her so much. matter of factly i stll do. if she comes back it'll be the happiest day of my life. But my brain tells me how pathetic i sound. yes for the sake of love I am. Maybe am even getiing the concept wrong. she never really liked me she thought she would and it took a string of events and some space to make her make up her mind and tell me to Bleep off in the nicest of ways. I still love her. the day she comes back wld be the greatest day of my life. She managed me, why? i just started working and earn a bit over a hundred, i avnt gotten a car and a personal residence yet. i guess that cant make her love me. the signs were there, the unneeded anger, the sidelining when with friends, the few calls, no texts, vexations over little questions, the bbm flirtings...it was all there but I was in love. I am left standing here licking my wounds while she moves on like i never happened. Yes I still love her.I never learn how to get my emotions in check and understand the simple basic rule, BITCHES WANT MONEY AND COMFORT!!! give it to them and they will fall in love even if you are Lucifer. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? 90% is money and you see the remaining 10% it's easy to figure it out later just get your money first. Women's love ain't for free no more u gotta pay. PAY UP MUTHAFUCKAH. I hurt, memories hunt me, her pictures are all over my phone and laptop and in my cerebellum.

N.B: you wanna fall in love? ask yourself two questions, Where is this girl coming from? and How much do you have? oh it's three, Do you have a car?
Good girls are out there but you have a 10:1 chance of meeting them because even that one girl is just discovering she's a material girl. I still love her tho and i want her back.

1 Like

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Oohrhii(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
^^^^ That was funny.

@poster.. U dont need to sweat yourself.

Focus on your Job, Get an accommodation and buy a car.

Then calmly wait till Christmas and use the excuse to go say hi to her..

Come back in 2 months time after that and tell us who is in love.

Work and make Money and not Love... Love is a ladies Job while Making Money and providing is a Mans job. Thats why Adam was the gardener while Eve was the comforter!...

Always remember.. Na love kill Romeo!

3 Likes

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by kaboninc(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque: i sense a lot of pain in this thread from the poster but never write off love just because you met one person who was not for you. When it comes to real love your bank account means nothing to her. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Remember not everyone is for you. You will never know when love is coming your way. Still blv in love, your soul mate is on her way

Could you be that for me?
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by kaboninc(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

i have noticed that guys are very sensitive beings. You get hurt ones then you wana punish the whole world but see with ladies , we get hurt almost all the time but we always deal with the pain and never let it ruin our hearts. Hun before you meet that one good girl, you are going to get hurt a thousand times. Do not fear pain. Its all relative. Just learn to deal with it you will be fine. The reason we have so many men who are players is because men just fear pain. Guys a breakup is not the end of you. Never let it turn you into a monster

Just as guys are sensitive, so also are the ladies. What happened to those ladies who see all men as the same? I see it as a human thing. There will always be ups and downs, high and low moments in our lives. When we fall, we just have to dust ourselves, stand up, pick up from where we stopped while learning from our mistakes and continue living! Such is life.
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by kaboninc(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
@op.
I suggest you concentrate on your job and fix yourself up. I've come to realise that every woman just want her man to be simply 'capable' but each of the have their own 'minimum' standard. Who knows there may be other reasons why she left you but you just have to move on and leave her to her own fate.

1 Like

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by samuel3818: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
hyperflex: I thought i gave my all, i loved her so much. matter of factly i stll do. if she comes back it'll be the happiest day of my life. But my brain tells me how pathetic i sound. yes for the sake of love I am. Maybe am even getiing the concept wrong. she never really liked me she thought she would and it took a string of events and some space to make her make up her mind and tell me to Bleep off in the nicest of ways. I still love her. the day she comes back wld be the greatest day of my life. She managed me, why? i just started working and earn a bit over a hundred, i avnt gotten a car and a personal residence yet. i guess that cant make her love me. the signs were there, the unneeded anger, the sidelining when with friends, the few calls, no texts, vexations over little questions, the bbm flirtings...it was all there but I was in love. I am left standing here licking my wounds while she moves on like i never happened. Yes I still love her.I never learn how to get my emotions in check and understand the simple basic rule, BITCHES WANT MONEY AND COMFORT!!! give it to them and they will fall in love even if you are Lucifer. WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? 90% is money and you see the remaining 10% it's easy to figure it out later just get your money first. Women's love ain't for free no more u gotta pay. PAY UP MUTHAFUCKAH. I hurt, memories hunt me, her pictures are all over my phone and laptop and in my cerebellum.

Bro, we seem to be suffering thesame fate. I recently made a post on something similar to this. Thesame signs that we both couldnt see(only that i'm still a student). The whole thing is actually making me lose faith in love...m sure this is just one major reason we have several 'players'. The hardest part is that i still wish she would just come back to me,i would be the happiest man in the world on the day. Infact a girl told me this and i quote, 'make some money,be classy and watch them follow you'...it really hurts having to think about her everytime,it hurts. I hope dis singular happening doesn't deny me the chance of ever offering true love again, i really hope so...
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by lyfe(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
What the poster said isn't far-fetched. Money! Money! Yea money is important and should not be looked on as something not necessary as far as relationship is concerned. Have money I mean good money that oozes on you, then watch love walking your way left and right.
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP
- the fact that you believe that not having money, a car or house is the reason why this lady didnt love you is your FIRST mistake (and if that was really the case then why would you even want to be with such animal?!).

- if someone doesnt fancy you then you let go and search for someone compatible with you. the fact that you still dont see that all the signs shows that this gal has NOTHING for you, she even seem to resent your being......yet you are still foolishly talking about "love", is your SECOND mistake.

- the fact that you are yet to understand that MONEY and COMFORT has nothing to do with LOVE is your THIRD mistake here.

- not understanding that there are many hungry begging whores out there who will pretend to love even a donkey (if it has money), is another reason why you will always fail. here is a clue: if someone is attracted to your money and comfort then if/when you miss any of these attributes then she will LEAVE your sorry aaass. how you can foolishly believe that this can be LOVE is a mystery to me, and your FOURTH mistake.

there is only ONE way to find true LOVE......... and it has nothing to do with money or comfort, and all to do with the right chemistry.
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by EejaNla01(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2013
People are scared to love this days
A lot are joining d** team player** squad
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
The lesson u shd learn is ;

The Only one Person U shd give urself is urself ::::::

:::: whomsoever for whatever reason Only give 99% or Lower ::::::: Retain the remaining Numbers for sustenance of urself if the deal went South !!!

My Kobo !!! embarassed
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Princelyod(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
lyfe: What the poster said isn't far-fetched. Money! Money! Yea money is important and should not be looked on as something not necessary as far as relationship is concerned. Have money I mean good money that oozes on you, then watch love walking your way left and right.
...now is this what you call love these days?
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Exponental(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
@op, I dont expect dis comin from a guy. With d trend of many ladies remaining single n wanting a guy by all means. Many are just unnecessarily loyal to have him, many sees it as a race but it's not all abt material things, its about decency. Change ur mind set about ladies and expect 2 see d right lady for u.
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
The problem guys are having now a days is that they want to date classy girls, when you wanna go into a date with a big girl ask yourself some silly but sensitive question, 1. Can i afford her makeup, 2. can i pay her bbm subscription for 1yr, 3. can i afford taking her to boutique every month, 4. am i presentable enough when she introduces me to her friends. ETC. Date a Responsible, good looking, Non-Materialistic, Supporting and Satisfied Lady. What you guys are after is how good they sexually. SMH
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
^^^^ nonsense of the highest order!!!!
who want to settle for ashewo? if that gal is "classy" or a "big gal" as you claimed, then she should be able to pay for her own make up/bbm subscription or shopping spree instead of selling herself for such CHEAP BS. a girl who would do what you wrote is definitely NOT classy, get your facts right!

girls who think like you is the reason why men like the OP will always fail in life. what has what you wrote got to do with love?! is love now related to BBM subscription/make up and shopping spree?! only poor desperate and broke begging babes think the way you do (no offense to you and your lifestyle)
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by hyperflex(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2013
yes i agree with the brutal truths you guys have offered even the ones that say I should ask myself the silly questions. there is more light to the story. she left for a married man and not even a guy. she says she's into older men. i wonder if she'll feel the same way when his wife gets in on the joke. i love her still but she needs to learn a lesson. all these grown ass men who use their money to deny us of our ladies sha.
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2013
She was not meant for you bro. Move on man. Trust me the right one will come.

1 Like

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by lyfe(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Princelyod: ...now is this what you call love these days?

Since the beginning of civilization.

Forget about chemistry, trust me, no kind of chemical reaction will take place if you do not have a decent amount of money to meet the demands of today's love. Do you think girls from wealthy background want just some random guys around them? They want someone who is richer or at par with them when it comes to money, even if they don't have monetary demands.

Don't be deceived that money has nothing to do with love. I have sisters and I have been around many ladies (from the wealthy and poor background) and I know how they think. if you are poor, most girls will just pity you and some maybe nice to you and let you be friends and no graduation from that. Love exists either true or not but don't ever misconstrue the fact that love has nothing to do with money.

Infact, love = calculation. You have what I like, you can supply my demands. Ever wondered why guys get stunned and fall in love with a girl by just mere physical looks or why it is impossible for you to fall in love with that beggar on the street that needs love and affection or the girl wey get tribal marks and get one and half leg?

2 Likes

Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2013
lyfe:
Since the beginning of civilization.

Forget about chemistry, trust me, no kind of chemical reaction will take place if you do not have a decent amount of money to meet the demands of today's love. Do you think girls from wealthy background want just some random guys around them? They want someone who is richer or at par with them when it comes to money, even if they don't have monetary demands.

Don't be deceived that money has nothing to do with love. I have sisters and I have been around many ladies (from the wealthy and poor background) and I know how they think. if you are poor, most girls will just pity you and some maybe nice to you and let you be friends and no graduation from that. Love exists either true or not but don't ever misconstrue the fact that love has nothing to do with money.

Infact, love = calculation. You have what I like, you can supply my demands. Ever wondered why guys get stunned and fall in love with a girl by just mere physical looks or why it is impossible for you to fall in love with that beggar on the street that needs love and affection or the girl wey get tribal marks and get one and half leg?
el classico
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2013
lyfe:
Forget about chemistry, trust me, no kind of chemical reaction will take place if you do not have a decent amount of money to meet the demands of today's love.

FAIL #1
this is exactly the reason why so many people like you will never understand the issue.....but here is a clue:
no kind of chemical reaction will take place if you do not have a decent amount of money to meet the demands of today's LIFE
the minute you understand the above, is the day you will have a chance at understanding the issue.

Do you think girls from wealthy background want just some random guys around them? They want someone who is richer or at par with them when it comes to money, even if they don't have monetary demands.

FAIL #2
wealthy women live a certain lifestyle, and would therefore A) meet partners in their social circle, B) search for guys who can understand their lifestyle and C) prefer meeting guys who LIVE such lifestyle so that they can continue enjoying it.

smart women know that no man wants to depend on their partner (thanks to the male ego). so its very easy to understand that if a rich woman is dating a poor man, it will never work unless A) she lowers her lifestyle to what that man can provide, B) she is dating some guy who is just interested in improving himself financially and/or want to take her for all she can offer or C) she finds a humble man who dont think like most African men do (finding such man in Nigeria is casi impossible).

smart rich women would also understand that the number ONE goal for 99% of African men is to MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST......and since finding a rich woman would be a short cut to such goal, the only way a rich woman would know for certain that her man is not with her JUST for her money, is to date an equally rich man. are you educated on the matter now still following me now?

FAIL #3
again, if a person has no money to either feed themselves, clothe themselves or live a decent life, then they have no business looking for love. if a person CAN feed themselves, clothe themselves and live a decent life then nothing can stop them from finding true love. the problem is that most poor women today are looking for a rich guy to save them from the miserable lives they are living, they want to live the life of the rich and famous without hardworking for it, they want to cut corners and have it all (BB, Louboutin shoes, Gucci bag) RIGHT NOW.........and this is something the guy (that hasnt got much money but who live a decent life) CANNOT offer to these ladies.
this is the direct result of poverty and the mental destruction it creates.

MULTIPLE FAIL
- "love = calculation."
wrong, LOVE = CHEMISTRY

- "You have what I like"
means what these women like and focus on is SOLELY money, and therefore these women are ashewos that will be with any man who has money (whether he is fine/ugly, fit/fat, nice/rude, gross etc). this aint no LOVE!

- "you can supply my demand"
again, clearly shows that these are broke aaasss babes who have desperate needs in their lives and who are looking for benefactors who will be able to take them out of their miserable begging lives. sadly these benefactors will demand in return to use these babes as sex slaves for as long as they will be on payroll. this aint no LOVE!

- "Ever wondered why guys get stunned and fall in love with a girl by just mere physical looks?"
yes, its called LUST. this aint no LOVE!

-"why it is impossible for you to fall in love with that beggar on the street that needs love and affection?"
again, you cannot fall in love with someone you just saw on the street. you may think they are beautiful or sexy, but thats it. to fall in love you would need to meet them again, communicate with them, discover them, spend quality time with them etc......so i certainly understand why NOBODY can fall in love with a beggar.
but here is a clue: if a lady looking like Beyonce or Nicki Minaj was begging on the street then you would certainly LUST for them.

- "the girl wey get tribal marks and get one and half leg?"
whats wrong with either of them? we can now fully understand that you have absolutely NO IDEA what love is.
here is a clue: the reason why most women with tribal marks (or one leg) find happiness is because of LOVE.........and the reason why the others dont, certainly has nothing to do with their markings or disability. but then again, some guys (like yourself) may not like tribal marks or disabilities, and thats your PREFERENCES, but just dont believe it has anything to do with LOVE.

FIRST you find someone that you are physically attracted to (and vice versa), SECOND you get to know them and see if they have the attributes you require in a mate (and vice versa), THIRD you subsequently fall in love with them. thats the way it goes, NOT the way around!
Re: B4 You Fall In Love by demelza: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

FAIL #1
this is exactly the reason why so many people like you will never understand the issue.....but here is a clue:
no kind of chemical reaction will take place if you do not have a decent amount of money to meet the demands of today's LIFE
the minute you understand the above, is the day you will have a chance at understanding the issue.

FAIL #2
wealthy women live a certain lifestyle, and would therefore A) meet partners in their social circle, B) search for guys who can understand their lifestyle and C) prefer meeting guys who LIVE such lifestyle so that they can continue enjoying it.

smart women know that no man wants to depend on their partner (thanks to the male ego). so its very easy to understand that if a rich woman is dating a poor man, it will never work unless A) she lowers her lifestyle to what that man can provide, B) she is dating some guy who is just interested in improving himself financially and/or want to take her for all she can offer or C) she finds a humble man who dont think like most African men do (finding such man in Nigeria is casi impossible).

smart rich women would also understand that the number ONE goal for 99% of African men is to MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST......and since finding a rich woman would be a short cut to such goal, the only way a rich woman would know for certain that her man is not with her JUST for her money, is to date an equally rich man. are you educated on the matter now still following me now?

FAIL #3
again, if a person has no money to either feed themselves, clothe themselves or live a decent life, then they have no business looking for love. if a person CAN feed themselves, clothe themselves and live a decent life then nothing can stop them from finding true love. the problem is that most poor women today are looking for a rich guy to save them from the miserable lives they are living, they want to live the life of the rich and famous without hardworking for it, they want to cut corners and have it all (BB, Louboutin shoes, Gucci bag) RIGHT NOW.........and this is something the guy (that hasnt got much money but who live a decent life) CANNOT offer to these ladies.
this is the direct result of poverty and the mental destruction it creates.

MULTIPLE FAIL
- "love = calculation."
wrong, LOVE = CHEMISTRY

- "You have what I like"
means what these women like and focus on is SOLELY money, and therefore these women are ashewos that will be with any man who has money (whether he is fine/ugly, fit/fat, nice/rude, gross etc). this aint no LOVE!

- "you can supply my demand"
again, clearly shows that these are broke aaasss babes who have desperate needs in their lives and who are looking for benefactors who will be able to take them out of their miserable begging lives. sadly these benefactors will demand in return to use these babes as sex slaves for as long as they will be on payroll. this aint no LOVE!

- "Ever wondered why guys get stunned and fall in love with a girl by just mere physical looks?"
yes, its called LUST. this aint no LOVE!

-"why it is impossible for you to fall in love with that beggar on the street that needs love and affection?"
again, you cannot fall in love with someone you just saw on the street. you may think they are beautiful or sexy, but thats it. to fall in love you would need to meet them again, communicate with them, discover them, spend quality time with them etc......so i certainly understand why NOBODY can fall in love with a beggar.
but here is a clue: if a lady looking like Beyonce or Nicki Minaj was begging on the street then you would certainly LUST for them.

- "the girl wey get tribal marks and get one and half leg?"
whats wrong with either of them? we can now fully understand that you have absolutely NO IDEA what love is.
here is a clue: the reason why most women with tribal marks (or one leg) find happiness is because of LOVE.........and the reason why the others dont, certainly has nothing to do with their markings or disability. but then again, some guys (like yourself) may not like tribal marks or disabilities, and thats your PREFERENCES, but just dont believe it has anything to do with LOVE.

FIRST you find someone that you are physically attracted to (and vice versa), SECOND you get to know them and see if they have the attributes you require in a mate (and vice versa), THIRD you subsequently fall in love with them. thats the way it goes, NOT the way around!
D.A.M.N!!! Applaudissement

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Guys! Please I Need Your Opinions.. / Top 10 Girl Code Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.