Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Prophecy Against Us Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Against Us Getting Married (3757 Views)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Prophecy And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by drnoel: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Not sure whether to laugh or cry, that practically describes every marriage, infact the prophet said nothing at all, it is dark because it is something that can't be predicted and also which married couples don't have problems in the future, sometimes i love Religion, a powerful tool.

Religion is the greatest undoing in Africa. When u hear certain things u just weep for our mentality
Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by tifany89(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Jaywon242:
Am in a 2 year plus relationship with a 25 year old lady..am 31,however.we had d plan to do introduction in May,but we had to postpone it because of some kind of vision from a prophet to her mother. Our problem started again when another vision was seen for her by another prophet who she claims,doesn't even know her. They told her dat we re good for each other but dat d future btw us looks dark..dat our days together doesn't look good...dat we re likely to ve problems in future..she's d best woman I ve ever known..her parents too are so so loving..she has been crying since dis was made known to her..she has refused to eat and she even used an overdose of a sleeping drug..her parents seem to believe in such prophecies a lot..I dnt know what to do..I really love nd she also loves me a lot...lest I forget,she attends a white garment church,which her parents also attend while I am a member of a Pentecostal church...
Even Chris oyakhilome with all his miracles n all didn't see d problems he had in his marriage dat even led to divorce likewise chis okotie. This prophecies r just fake. Dude go ahead n marry ur queen. If issues arises settle it among urselves. They could v planned it just to prevent u guys from marrying.
Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by tifany89(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Only God knows when we die or not, and to be quite frank, who isn't death sure for ? undecided unless they specified the manner of death, as far am concerned its an assurance for us, but though i think you need to know who these prophets are, it could be her parents don't like you and are coming up with story or it could be the real deal, like i said, its something you got to pray about. i wish you all the best on your path.
Exactly my thoughts Bro. Those guys didn't see nating. Who showed them? They can't even see any prophecy to save their own life. Investigate them n u will be shocked at wat u may find out
Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2017
The bible said I was ready to answer my peoples prayer but they didn't pray.what I have to tell you is to go to God in prayer.his the only one that has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by ErepaTV: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
omogeyoyo:
I think it is high time we christian folks started to know what being a christian is, to me i think being a christian is being christlike, So my broda i will suggest u become a christian and do what christ will do if he was to be face with such a scenerio. pick up your bible and get instructions, directions and promises that God made to us his children, and by so doing you both will have a more tear free life. as for me they have not born that prophet that will come and tell me to do or not to do what is not in the bible. please wise up spiritually so u can stop taking shit from the devil.
Babe I just saw you on the asewo thread. Jesus won't like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by marvelling(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
ErepaTV:
Babe I just saw you on the asewo thread. Jesus won't like that tongue

no mind am jare! omogeyoyo respond grin
Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by Qxty(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
White gamment church too dey like prophecy....i know of a gal who took three pics of guys to prayer house n d prophet decides d one she should marry.....becareful wit white garment church goers.....too much juju in their blood

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Against Us Getting Married by Qxty(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
White gamment church too dey like prophecy....i know of a gal who took three pics of guys to prayer house n d prophet decides d one she should marry.....becareful wit white garment church goers.....too much juju in their blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf / A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do To Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.