Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? (15915 Views)

Is Honeymoon A Must After Marriage? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
Tonyman2162: Good news, All networks are giving each line 2000 credit Just register using this link http:///44ql4 when u enter your number,they will send u a code you will use to register,after you finish registering u will see 2000naira ALL NETWORKS, if u have multiple lines u can do it over and over again and u will be given 2000 register and you will be glad you did. Thanks

Is this after honeymoon?

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nikkycee: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
If u hav money to do a wedding, you should hav money for honeymoon, it all depends on where and how long, that can be done according to your budget. Wedding planning is stressful and honeymoon eases it out and eases you into ur new life. In our society i strongly recommended ladies insist on honey moon cos they may never enjoy hav d opportunity again till death.
Fhemmmy:

If it is affordable, yeah go ahead and make it happen, but if they cant afford it, it could be postponed as a vacation in the nearest future, it is just to go away and kool down after all the stress of wedding preparations

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nikkycee: If u hav money to do a wedding, you should hav money for honeymoon, it all depends on where and how long, that can be done according to your budget. Wedding planning is stressful and honeymoon eases it out and eases you into ur new life. In our society i strongly recommended ladies insist on honey moon cos they may never enjoy hav d opportunity again till death.

Agreed . . But if the man cant afford it, dont make him look like a loser cos of it.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by masterpiecer(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Any man who thinks that honeymoon is irrelevant is so unromantic, except for financial challenges

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by loswhite(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
greatgod2012: Its not compulsory but its necessary, but it shouldnt be done in an expensive way that some people are making it to be. If one can afford it, alright, but for those who cant afford an expensive place can impoverise.
For example, when we did our own wedding, we didnt have enough money to lodge at the hotel or any other expensive place, but we did hide in our apartment for a whole week without going out, no entertaining of visitors whatsoever and we achieved our aims, we were closer, we enjoyed our intimacy very well without interruption from anyone, we talked about our differences, infact, during that 7 days, all we were doing were just eating, sleeping, having intimacy, talking, jesting, discussing etc, which are all the things we would have done if we had gone to an expensive hotel or other expensive places.
May God help us all.
hmmm I no fit stay 4 house like dat 4 3 days o....lol
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by nenergy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Honeymoon are for couples who have keep the marital bed undefiled. There is no more honey-on-the-moon for couples who have tried out all bedmatic positions before marriage.lol Nothing more to explore!

2 Likes

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by touchmeder: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
I didnt have honeymoon.straight back to work after marriage.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Policewoman(f): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Honeymoon is so sweet and romantic. Pls don't miss it for anything in this world.

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Cashio(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
The usefulness ish dat any bitch wey no gree get belle during honeymoon na him be say she no get womb or people don tie de womb....me thinks
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Cashio: The usefulness ish dat any bitch wey no gree get belle during honeymoon na him be say she no get womb or people don tie de womb....me thinks

Please dont say this out loud . . . Wrong perception
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by greedie1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
k2039:
Abeg leave my Aunty alone.
We all need God's help.

sure we do. i no hold anybody
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by legendarysegzi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
m.esther96:
sory if u f*ckd al d honey of ur spouse b4 marriage...dose wu didnt do such illicit acts outta wedlock knw d use n meanin.so no hating!
4 your info.i am still very yung and single and still searching.....
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by GatJokez(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
No matter, the honeymoon lets the newlywed couple enjoy some special time together celebrating a new milestone in their life. It doesn't have to cost lots of money, it's about the husband and wife celebrating their vows. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by mrperfect(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Depends on the couple finance and time.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
nedu2000: Its biblical,deutronomy 24:5... "If a man has recently married, he must not be
sent to war or have any other duty laid on him.
For one year he is to be free to stay at home and
bring happiness to the wife he has married".....therefore its use is to bring happiness to the wife
Bravo.. Good we av a Bible schorlar
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by kekilika: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bivviolet: Hw do i create a new thread/topic on its own?? Plssss
Let me help you out.
1. be the first person to comment in about 10 topics and take note of them.
2. be the last person to comment in about 10 topics
3. ensure you have about 50 likes to any of your post.
Gbam! run meet seun to give u form. na so u don tey own thread/topic.
hope it has been of immense help.

1 Like

Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by babasol: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Honeymoon can take place anywher the two agree so, wether the money is there or not, it does'nt matter
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by mkoabiola: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
As 4me,honeymoon is necessary.
I mus xperience it.
It mus b in d budget wen planing 4d wedding.
Once in a lyf time,even if it 5days.lol
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
I'd soooooo love a honeymoon when I get married to my brown sugar...preferably in the Bahamas or Barbadoscheesy God help me!
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Revolva(m): 3:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Omo i see it as just a waste of money omo pay for your wife n bulala dat P.. jare nak a well well
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by prospero5(m): 5:40am On Jun 19, 2013
eyeneka mi, abo diee?
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by coputa(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2013
Can't they spend the honeymoon at home...must they go to some expensive hotels that has been defiled by adultrous people.....
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Adek15(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Islam permits it. When a couple are newly wedded, they are allowed 2 b in seclusion for some time (dnt realy knw d number of days) and flex(free from work). D husband is even allowed 2 pray @ home.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by promisengr(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Tonyman2162: Good news, All networks are giving each line 2000 credit Just register using this link http:///44ql4 when u enter your number,they will send u a code you will use to register,after you finish registering u will see 2000naira ALL NETWORKS, if u have multiple lines u can do it over and over again and u will be given 2000 register and you will be glad you did. Thanks
What are u registering to No network/nobody will JUST give out sumtin with nothin to gain tongue
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by selwiz: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
I disagree with you,honey moon is mot for learning couples. honey moon is a time a couple spend alone together doing things especially intimate things but honey moon is not restricted to new couples, at regular intervals older couples should make out time to be alone and enjoy themselves. you can keep ur kids with any of your parents and take a break from the wahala of work and the kids. For me sex has never gotten boring with my partner because we find out ways to make it fun,so any opportunity to be alone (honey moon)is welcomed,its all about your mindset. Honeymoon is very important but should be done sensible,it will be foolish if a struggling couple use all the financial gifts from the wedding to go travel for honeymoon, just understand the concept behind honeymoon and you will knw wat to do, i never travelled for a special honeymoon after our wedding,we spent a month at home together doing all sorts of things with no disturbance and we have had opportunities to travel on several occasions for friends weddings and so on, we use such moments to be alone in the hotel room,eat and Bleep,its always refreshing and it is called HONEY MOON.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Monicasque(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
honeymoon is not compulsory. I would not mind not going. Just as long as the wedding day its self was a perfect. I would rather save the honeymoon cash and start our new home nicely
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Monicasque: honeymoon is not compulsory. I would not mind not going. Just as long as the wedding day its self was a perfect. I would rather save the honeymoon cash and start our new home nicely

You could just rent a nice hotel and chill there for the rest of the weekend with your husband and that is what Honeymooning is all about . . .
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
If u v bn having s*x wit ur spous b4 weddin, i bet u d s*x on dat day of d honi-moon is always diff nd swt dan d previous s*x wn nt yet married.
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
CHEKWAS UCHE: If u v bn having s*x wit ur spous b4 weddin, i bet u d s*x on dat day of d honi-moon is always diff nd swt dan d previous s*x wn nt yet married.

That is not all that it is about . . .
Re: Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? by senator2k9(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pls what is HONEYMOON?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.