Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,105 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (3777 Views)

Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Sodgi(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2008
Viva tell me grin Are you Hotfunmi? wink
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2008
@Still water

Na your pikin be that?

The boy don chop belle full sha. Cute pikin

That's my neighbour's child ooo in Naija embarassed cool

as for the agbaya wey tanda with am. the less said the better.

Don't insult my brother angry cheesy

@ stillwater there is no such person even the pope has somthing abnormal about him
are u afraid i might ask u what it is? poor u
failure to accept ones abnormality is like a gay man denying he is gay
are u afraid people will judge you?

Once again, I'm not like you tongue cheesy cool
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by chisimdi(f): 7:48pm On May 09, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
@jenny,Nne hw r u and u r family?
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2008
i can honestly and boldy say ive never strayed.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2008
mental instability is an illness not necessarily an abnormality
besides even people that don't run around the street naked can also be mentally ustable
it comes in diff forms and different manifestations
infact every one on earth is mad but in varying degrees and capacities

Since everyone is mad, then keep a certified mad man in your house  wink cheesy
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2008
Ezinwannem:

I believe honesty is vital because nuthing is hidden under da sun
honesty is the best policy
not to say that i am always honest
i am economical with the truth sometimes being human
but if u know i know and i know that u know that i know( vice versa)
whats wrong with being honest
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:50pm On May 09, 2008
stillwater u dont have to agree wif me but ur ignorance is nothing to be proud off
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2008
why do pple have issues with someone's way of life. because u have and keep one partner and dont engage is some 'next' sex act does not make u perfect or better than anyone else.

u lot need to learn to respect someone's opinion
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2008
@ topic

Some people can't take the bitter truth when you tell them what you think. As for me, I won't kill you if you tell me the truth, be it constructive or destructive criticisms. It saves a lot of hassles for moi wink.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:53pm On May 09, 2008
@ dodji if it is possible for a man who wanted to eat a human being to find some one on the internet that wanted to be eaten
isnt it possible there might be some one on earth who probably shares some of my ideologies
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:55pm On May 09, 2008
thank you omo ibo
if u truely havent strayed then i commend ur self control or loyality
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

stillwater u don't have to agree with me but your ignorance is nothing to be proud off

Thanks!!!!! kiss This same ignorance has made me know how to differentiate the chaff from the seeds wink  kiss The chaff of which I readily and gladly dispose of wink smiley tongue
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2008
@ still water i hope there is a lot more french in your vocabulary than MOI embarassed
your are an ignorant person who posses no form of individuality
the personality u have created for your self is that which u borrowed from someone else
if there is a heaven your puritanical self will definately be turned back at the door
u know your sins and may u continue to be eaten up by your self righteous self
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 09, 2008
@jenny,Nne hw r u and you're family?

my sis we r fine and u,how r u three soldiers and dat fine husband of yours wink wink
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by dangermous: 8:04pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

@ still water i hope there is a lot more french in your vocabulary than MOI embarassed
your are an ignorant person who doesnt posses no form of individuality
the personality u have created for your self is that which u borrowed from someone else
if there is a heaven your puritanical self will definately be turned back at the door

ahn ahn. Madam take am easy na

I nor knw why una no fit do without fighting for this forum. Shuwo

I bow for una o
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2008
if every one had the same opinions, the same ideologies, the same religion , or were from the same race, etc then surely there would be no need for debates, arguments, political parties,public demonstrations the list goes on and on
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

your are an ignorant person who doesnt posses no form of individuality

I'll oblige you by not going down that route with you, Madam.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 8:16pm On May 09, 2008
' @still water that is the best decission you have ever made
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Sodgi(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2008
Una two dey fight? undecided
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

' @still water that is the best decission you have ever made

I told you earlier on that chaffs in seeds are meant to be disposed of, carted away into trash bags to where they actually belong, didn't I?
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by dangermous: 8:22pm On May 09, 2008
Sodgi:

Una two dey fight? undecided

Guy I tire. na so so fight full everywhere.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Sodgi(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2008
Free trailer cheesy
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 8:34pm On May 09, 2008
@ still water no need to repeat ur self if u havent got any thing else to say
not in the mood to engage in arguments about who qualifies to be called chaffs, seeds, cobbs, tubbers, grains, nuts etc
lets agree to disagreee, i bid u farewell
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 09, 2008
na so so fight full everywhere.

my brother ,im tired tooo ,nairaland love fight chaiii
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

@ still water no need to repeat your self if u havent got any thing else to say
not in the mood to engage in arguments about who qualifies to be called [b]chaffs, seeds, cobbs, tubbers, grains, nuts etc[/b]lets agree to disagreee, i bid u farewell

Ijeoma!!!! I'm sure you'll find yourself among the aforementioned cheesy
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by uspry1(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2008
For me, yes, the honesty is always the best policy in my relationship!

For society, hell no! That is too bad that caused high rate of divorces, domestic violences, and rapes around the world!
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 10:04pm On May 09, 2008
' stillwater, i am not in the business of putting people into boxes, for the very last time farewell
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 09, 2008
come ooo viva and still water,are u guys still on this insult thing?abeg u people should drop it joooo,must we all quarell all d time,u guys know that nobody likes trouble more than me on this nairaland,but now im a changed person cry cry cry cry grin grin

Anyway ive given my life to christ so i don't quarell again,i am now a born again christian *but i still dey get hot temper oooo,make nobody try me wink wink* grin grin grin

abeg no more fights GBAM
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

' stillwater, i am not in the business of putting people into boxes, for the very last time farewell

Ijeoma.
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 10:20pm On May 09, 2008
Stillwater. . . . . . .Thats OK! kiss
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by vivaladiva(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2008
@ sly i have told her to farewell, if that not enof hint that am not in the mood for a fight, then i dont know what is
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by ariblaze(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2008
@post

some people cant handle the truth

so maybe a lil coloured version of honesty would do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Girls Only!oo / Couple Caught Romping On Kitchen Floor In Front Of Their Crying Children / Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.