Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (3776 Views)

Celibacy, No Marriage And No Women - Best Policy For Men - Seriously / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 10, 2008
abeg sly if u don't want to explain forget it abeg angry angry angry angry who wants to hunt me down someone i offended or what

sly ive always known u to be mature,so y r u acting childish now
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 12:50am On May 10, 2008
jennykadry:

abeg sly if u don't want to explain forget it abeg angry angry angry angry who wants to hunt me down someone i offended or what

sly ive always known u to be mature,so y r u acting childish now
OK thats it. . . . . . .i am 1500% bored up here . . .so i wanted to pull sum legs u feel me?
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 10, 2008
OK thats it. . . . . . .i am 1500% bored. . . .wanted to pull sum legs u feel me?

ok,but u sef,u fit give person hypertension,ok no vey say my temper loose out small o jare,u know say u be my parly-parly naa wink wink wink
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by TheSly: 12:59am On May 10, 2008
jennykadry:

ok,but u sef,u fit give person hypertension,ok no vey say my temper loose out small o jare,u know say u be my parly-parly naa wink wink wink
Iight no prollem its all good. . . . wink
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by ariblaze(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2008
dangermous:

look at this offspring of Ewu and Ozo

you still dey come here dey feel like something

i go soon stuff all that your english stiffness up your anus

asswipe

to borrow sly's

ski ski ski ski ski skiski grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i had thought you were too dense to feel complexed

but i guess i was wrong

dumb mother f,

we are both in naija

if you are feeling like trying your luck , let me know the place

from their handles

we shall know them

imagine, waking up and calling yourself a mouse

it shows the level of your reasoning

eku lasan lasan, give your thieving ass rat poison
Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Yes.

All it takes is a teaspoon of humor, a tablespoon full of confidence, a scoop of perseverance and a full glass of honesty, love and care. Mix it gently under warm temperature, and you'll be baking the perfect woman in your life...like I have.

~ Rizzi_Vicci

See what Ada said about honesty on

* If you plant honesty, you will
reap trust.
* If you plant goodness, you will
reap friends.
* If you plant humility, you will
reap greatness.
* If you plant perseverance, you
will reap contentment.
* If you plant consideration, you
will reap perspective.
* If you plant hard work, you will
reap success.
* If you plant forgiveness, you
will reap reconciliation.
* If you plant faith in God, you
will reap a harvest.
So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later…

https://www.nairaland.com/1088751/seed-honesty-must-read[/size]

Re: In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP, THINK MORE AND TALK LESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Girls Only!oo / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.