Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass (852 Views)

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? / Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by kikuyu1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
When Nigeria seized the aircraft and confined Kenya gov't workers to MMA in aid of an international drug dealer many of you were happy and seemingly chose not to see the issue. You went off on tangents of jealousy/hate/backwardness and all kinds of ish.
He married one Joyce Akinyi,who herself had interesting drug involved run ins with the police. Those who know her roots in grimy Eastleigh say only her kisnhip with a serving topcop kept her out of the slammer. At this time she had a penchant for threatening bank managers who questioned the source of the tens of thousands of dollar deposits she regularly made. .'
http://karanjazplace..com/2013/06/nigeria-shows-its-ugly-side.html
Anyway,my point is that kind of arrogance and flouting of int'l convention does nobody any good and I now understand why Ghanians complain of the Naijja attitude. Yes,Kenya is far away and insignificant in your POV but always remember,'its always better to have friends and no one gains from needless antagonism.'
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by kikuyu1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
You see! I told you;they're all back home and Kenyans are collectively asking,"WTF's up with these Naijjas? What was that all about?" There are 2 life lessons to be learned from this:
-don't antagonise people unnecessarily,even those you find beneath you cause at the end of the day its better to have friends
-when you fight against natural justice you always lose;no matter how far you dress up your motivation people always see through the bs
Remember those 2 rules and life will be happier and less stressful.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by globalaid(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
arrant nonsense. we dont give a damn about you. why dont you send him to court if you know you have anything against him.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by solomon111(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Actually kenya should be worried about making Nigeria an enemy.
The only thing kenya can do is to attack the properties of Nigerians living there while Nigeria will deal with kenya at the AU.
The case of ghadaffi comes to mind.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by solomon111(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
globalaid: arrant nonsense. we dont give a damn about you. why dont you send him to court if you know you have anything against him.
it seems when it comes to Nigerians,jungle justice is their first resort.
Savages.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by ChimaAdeoye: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
One of the reasons i detest my country Nigeria is that we believe in half measures.Nigeria is quick to forgive and forget. If Nigeria ever has a diplomatic row with a country that we benefit more from their relationship with us, they would have insisted on Nigeria paying all the fines, dues and levies accrued on that plane.But Nigeria let the Kenyans go scout free and i bet they are just about to repeat that episode again. Because they learnt no lessons.

They carry on as if Nigerians are taking their money. Kenyan Airways alone is a monopoly on Lagos Nairobi route, carrying 99.9 % all Nigerian passengers! A route they are supposed to share with a Nigerian airline. Indeed,if the FG blocks them from that route,the entire airline will collapse.But, if a Nigerian buys a bungalow in Kenya,he is branded a drug baron and deported so that his property can be appropriated by the Kenyan state.
The South Africans repatriate billions of dollars every year from Nigeria,but when Nigerians in that country make a few hundred Rand,they are branded criminals and rogues! The same with the Ghanaian who have taken over almost all teaching jobs in all the private schools in Nigeria. I don't even want to mention the hundreds of thousands of Ghanaian artisans in our construction industry. Nigeria has not deported these illegal people nor imposed taxes on them. But if a Nigerian with proper Ghanaian papers earn a stipend in Ghana, their government will impose a $300,000 dollars levy and deport those who cannot comply

1 Like

Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by solomon111(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: One of the reasons i detest my country Nigeria is that we believe in half measures.Nigeria is quick to forgive and forget. If Nigeria ever has a diplomatic row with a country that we benefit more from their relationship with us, they would have insisted on Nigeria paying all the fines, dues and levies accrued on that plane.But Nigeria let the Kenyans go scout free and i bet they are just about to repeat that episode again. Because they learnt no lessons.
I agree.
We should have been more forceful with them.
Situations like this where we forgive is what makes us the giant of africa,lol.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by almustapha007: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
kikuyu1: You see! I told you;they're all back home and Kenyans are collectively asking,"WTF's up with these Naijjas? What was that all about?" There are 2 life lessons to be learned from this:
-don't antagonise people unnecessarily,even those you find beneath you cause at the end of the day its better to have friends
-when you fight against natural justice you always lose;no matter how far you dress up your motivation people always see through the bs

The issue here was that the pilot of the plane lied that it was a diplomatic flight.

Another thing i saw with the whole situation is that why was a private jet hired to deport 3 people.

Also, did the deportation go through legal channels in this matter.

Can you respond to this please.
Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
kikuyu1: You see! I told you;they're all back home and Kenyans are collectively asking,"WTF's up with these Naijjas? What was that all about?" There are 2 life lessons to be learned from this:

You are here gloating....not your fault, we should have slam those your brothers into jail until you guys behave properly.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by sambos994(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
We should've put them in prison...

1 Like

Re: Sorry,naijjaz But The Chinedu Move Will Bite You In The Ass by kikuyu1(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2013
al-mustapha007:

The issue here was that the pilot of the plane lied that it was a diplomatic flight.

Another thing i saw with the whole situation is that why was a private jet hired to deport 3 people.

Also, did the deportation go through legal channels in this matter.

Can you respond to this please.

Impossible! The flight plan is approved at destination prior to the flight.
The charter was used due to situations like this.
As long as the host gov't decides to deport there's little the deportee can do.

(1) (Reply)

Is it True That The North Is Doomed Without The South? / PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc / All Sanni's In Nigeria Are Nothing To Write Home About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.