Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2848 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
The rate of infidelity in the society is now at high rate....
I once heard about this proverb that *** Africans are polygamous in Nature**
This makes me wonder is there anything that can make you stay faithful in a relationship, what is that thing that can make you stay faithful in a relationship?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by k2039: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
My personal commitment to remain faithful.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
@op, how do u define loyality or faithfulness or watever?
It takes d grace of God to be faithful!
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Exponental: @op, how do u define loyality or faithfulness or watever?
so you mean you cant stay faithful in a relationship?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: so you mean you cant stay faithful in a relationship?
Can you ? Or should I say are you?
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Can you ? Or should I say are you?
Sure i can and i think i am.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
@op, are u a learner? With this ur handle alone, infidelity is written all over ur face, ur body even ur soul.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
Only the institution of marriage.Nothing else.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: Sure i can and i [b]think [/b]i am.
Then you've been cheating
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Princesszoe: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Exponental: @op, how do u define loyality or faithfulness or watever?
And you think you don't have that grace of God upon your life? We are all alive today because of this grace. We have salvation today because of this grace. We all have that grace to say "no" to adultery(Titus 1 verses 11-12). In all this, the choice to accept it or reject it lies within our free will. Determination and fear of God will always may you choose wisely. Your choice!

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by hardbody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Nothing short of great ssexx
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by kreamidiva(f): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Relationship or marriage?
1.my determination to stay faithful
2.my love for him
3.his kini ko* and
4.his wallet.
And he'll experience the best relationship ever!

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
kreami diva: Relationship or marriage?
1.my determination to stay faithful
2.my love for him
3.his kini ko* and
4.his wallet.
And he'll experience the best relationship ever!
You on point girl
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Then you've been cheating
you cheating in a relationship does not mean it been pratice by all
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
sexymoma: you cheating in a relationship does not mean it been pratice by all
No offence maam but if u read up u said u think you are faithful and careful observation of the word think means uncertainty that is to say wink
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
Keeping her weight to 120-121LBS till death do us part not fat.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by haitto99(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2013
am gonna give my marriage a ten yr respect b4 looking outside
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by 190: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2013
except she has my kids and kids only

or she makes some hella life sacrifice for me

if not phuck love ooh it wasnt designed for me undecided
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2013
haitto99: am gonna give my marriage a ten yr respect b4 looking outside
LMAO.. What if rapture comes before then you would probably continue in heaven or in HELL tongue
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2013
190: except she has my kids and kids only

or she makes some hella life sacrifice for me

if not phuck love ooh it wasnt designed for me undecided
190!!! When are you gonna fall in love or should i say fall for love.. cry
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2013
REALITY101: Keeping her weight to 120-121LBS till death do us part not fat.

Where you wan see that wan shocked
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Strongfaze(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: 190!!! When are you gonna fall in love or should i say fall for love.. cry
sorry dat's a missed perception. There's nothing like fall in love.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Strongfaze: sorry dat's a missed perception. There's nothing like fall in love.
so it should be 'fall for Love' or 'fall Over Love' grin
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: so you mean you cant stay faithful in a relationship?
i am....
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Princess zoe: And you think you don't have that grace of God upon your life? We are all alive today because of this grace. We have salvation today because of this grace. We all have that grace to say "no" to adultery(Titus 1 verses 11-12). In all this, the choice to accept it or reject it lies within our free will. Determination and fear of God will always may you choose wisely. Your choice!
do u think it is very easy to resist evil? Av u forgotten dat evil deeds have nice packagings..... U need grace to keep to ur promises.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Princesszoe: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Exponental:
do u think it is very easy to resist evil? Av u forgotten dat evil deeds have nice packagings..... U need grace to keep to ur promises.
And that grace is already upon your life. Take good advantage of it. Don't try to abuse it. That is what we all need to do to stay clear of adultery.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by kodred(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Fulfillment
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by 190: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: 190!!! When are you gonna fall in love or should i say fall for love.. cry

ermmm i already said it wetin i wan talk again tongue
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by haitto99(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
sexymoma: LMAO.. What if rapture comes before then you would probably continue in heaven or in HELL tongue
d tin is love n me are two parallel lines
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2013
Maybe it's because my girlfriend is one of a kind she is herself, every other girl i meet, i can easily tell am not talking with them but a mere persona they are projecting towards me. undecided
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: Where you wan see that wan shocked

I've got one already
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2013
I can stay faithful in a relationship,bt datz if d guy gives me no reason 2 look elsewhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / What Would Be Your Reaction If....? / How Do I Look Guysss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.