Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2851 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

I've got one already
hmmm i bliv you
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Henrypraise: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2013
I was doin just fine until she told me she wanted her sister to cum leave wit us n also help out wit chores gush dat gal got a perfect set of bossom n an onion shape booty. She gona whines n screams like my wife has neva done.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2013
sexymoma: hmmm i bliv you

I bet you do
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Henry praise: I was doin just fine until she told me she wanted her sister to cum leave wit us n also help out wit chores gush dat gal got a perfect set of bossom n an onion shape booty. She gona whines n screams like my wife has neva done.
dont tell me you thinking of bleeping her or you've done that already shocked
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by blaise26abj(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2013
Locked indoors and a daily bottle of alomo. wink
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Locked indoors and a daily bottle of alomo. wink
ah ah this is ridiculous shocked
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by brut(f): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
For me its nt just one reason..Fear of God,love n respect 4 n 4rm ma partner.I dnt cheat once Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ in,Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ in n when its nt workin Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ out.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
If I love him and i know he loves Me too.
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
poshdiva: If I love him and i know he loves Me too.
hmmm i bliv u
Re: What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Honestly, I sincerely don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Share Tooth Brush With Your Spouse/gf/bf / Wat do you like/luv most about ur patner.Cum in and let's chat. / How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.