Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 (8261 Views)

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Pataki: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
This OP knows zilch of SW politics.

When Yorubas reject you, they implement it to the full stop.

Have you ever wondered why all the people that ever ruled Nigeria from the SW are from Ogun State? SW people are highly intellectual. We rejected all PDP gubernatorial candidates in the SW for 2011, but still voted for GEJ.

2015, APC bodly carries the CARD and VOTE. GEJ is an absolute goner! Pdp is in tatters in the SW, Yoruba people utterly reject GEJ. He has thrown away the goodwill bestowed on him, the intellectual factor deceptively played by GEJ has been open to all as fraud!

The dumbo of a president should start watching the sitcom: prison break. Heck! He is too stewpeed anyways to break out from prison come 2015!

6 Likes

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by omoajiri(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ OP & mod, the topic is misleading.
It should read "PDP leaders in SW nt" & not SW leaders.
@ topic, I wish them "Goodluck"
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by mankand(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
No no no, South-West never endorsed Jonathan, only those who only care about their stomach instead of their conscience that endorsed him after receiving 4 derica if rice and #1000.

In short th criminal won in 2011 as a result of pity and nigerians looked at him as the hope, moses of our time and unfortunately he turned out to be Pharao.

We wait 2015 fast approaching
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
Even by PDP standard, SW's PDP is the weakest link. I dey laugh!

GEJ ll win more than 65% of SW's PDP delegates if there's PDP presidential primary. But that's where it ends. It's not useful in general election where GEJ ll meet his waterloo in SW.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
dayokanu: Those who endorsed Jonathan ask them who is their Governor, Senator, House of rep, Chairman or even Councillor And whether those whom they endorsed won those elections.

Have these non entities managed to win elections on their street before endorsing Retardeen Jonathan

If Jonathan is retardded enough to believe people who cant win elections in their compound would win him South West then he deserves to be used in the laboratory for experiments

Tinubu will endorse him 2 days to election after collecting brown envelope as usual.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by DeLaRue: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ** 2015: 200 S-West PDP chieftains storm Lagos today

June 18, 2013 | 4:21 am

Invitations were also extended to 35 PDP kingpins in Ondo State. They include Dr. Olusegun Agagu, Sen. Bode Olajumoke, Chief Olusola Oke, Dr. Bode Iwaloye, Mrs. Mobolaji Osomo, and Sen. Gbenga Ogunniya.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/2015-200-s-west-pdp-chieftains-storm-lagos-today/

I laugh...so the president believes these folks can deliver Ondo State to him. Let's see:

Agagu - he's so discredited and held in contempt by the people here, I'd be surprised if this guy can deliver 1,000 votes.

Olajumoke - nice chap, but he lost his senatorial seat last time around. Besides he must be getting a little old & tired now. Besides, I'd be surprised if he's sufficiently impressed by GEJ anyway

Mobolaji Osomo - that's the IT/Communications minister right? I laugh again. She can't deliver more than her immediate family members. Honest. This woman was put up for d ministerial position by Mimiko. She's not a 'politician.'

Olusola Oke - Will certainly bring oput a few PDP votes, if he tries. His constituency and all that Okitipupa area is probably the only area in Ondo State that remains consistently PDP-inclined.

Iwaloye & Ogunniya - don't even know who these chaps are. Says it all!

Was speaking to a staunch Labour Party 'leader' who is a Mimiko devotee in Akure few weeks ago, and was shocked when he said, no one will listen to Mimiko come 2015 if, as expected,he asks them to campaign for GEJ. With a sitting Governor in Mimiko who knows he will be heading to jail if ACN/CPC wins the presidency, I still believe GEJ may win Ondo, but only through large-scale rigging spearheaded by Mimiko.

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by ckkris: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
See how only one sincere9gerian de dribble educated & sophisticated dayokano, satanic Professor of Corruption, etc.
JONA WINS 2015.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by femiowolabi: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
D endorsement of GEJ by the southwest is a step in the right direction because we in the southwest are tired of being governed by an unscrupulous element who planted his stooges in states with the exception of ondo state.I only pray that the synergy initiated by ishola filani will help bring back aggrieved party leaders back to the fold.goodluck pdp
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by femiowolabi: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
femi owolabi: D endorsement of GEJ by the southwest is a step in the right direction because we in the southwest are tired of being governed by an unscrupulous element who planted his stooges in states with the exception of ondo state.I only pray that the synergy initiated by ishola filani will help bring back aggrieved party leaders back to the fold.goodluck pdp
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by abu12: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
The former Minister for Works, Sen. Seye Ogunlewe; former Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayo Fayose; Sen Ayo Arise, Sen Isiaka Adeleke, Dr Olu Alabi, Lekan Balogun and Dr Ade Dosunmu, attended the meeting.
Others in attendance were, Sen. Bode Olowoporoku, Chief Yomi Fini, Mr Jide Adeniji, Prof. Julius Idowu and Chief Dave Salako.

All of them where in PDP for long, what is their impact?
Oga jona please compensate them with oil contract for this endorsement
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tomakint: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
gramci:

Who is this shameless imposter
Always activate your 'ignore mode' on marauders like that, people like that don't deserve your bandwidth!

1 Like

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by tomakint: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
ckkris: See how only one sincere9gerian de dribble educated & sophisticated dayokano, satanic Professor of Corruption, etc.
JONA WINS 2015.
I don't count those 'bigots' you mentioned above as educated let alone sophisticated! They are lost souls, if in doubt, just check page one of their posts histories you will understand my point!
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Duhhhhh

They're PDP

What else should we expect lol?

That's like saying that "Texas Repub endorse Obama for 2nd term"
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
does that look like Jonathan will be re elected to you.. you are going to have problem. do you remember operation weti. you have to use your head.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

[img]http://norfolknonaligned.files./2012/01/naija.jpg[/img][img][/img]
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2013
Musiwa has come again!
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by ewet: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2013
This is contained in a communiqué signed by the Chairman, South West Caretaker Committee of PDP, Chief Ishola Filani at the end of a meeting of the forum.

Who the hell is this guy. can any1 pls tell me who he is and where he is from. GEJ accept this guys at your own peril. The SW wil neva vote PDP no matter what.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by nijanigga: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2013
It should read, "out-cast of south-west endorsed gej for 2015" None of them can win any political office in south-west, then just want oil money, before it dries out.If Tinubu had not collected 7B naira from gej, then gej wouldn't have won the 2011 election.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by olapluto(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ** 2015: 200 S-West PDP chieftains storm Lagos today

Notable leaders among the 37 expected from Ekiti are Prof. Tunde Adeniran, Chief Ayo Fayose, Hon. Caleb Olubolade, Sen. C.K Awoyelu, Engr. Segun Oni, Sen. Gbenga Aluko, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, Sen. Bode Olowoporoku, Sen.Ayo Arise and Mrs.. Titi Oluwatuyi.

Among a 31-man delegation from Lagos are Chiefs Bode George, Dapo Sarumi, Dr. Abayomi Finnih, Alhaji Muritala Ashorobi, Alhaji Rafiu Jafojo, Sen. Adesye Ogunlewe, Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro, Gen. Tajudeen Olanrewaju, Mrs. Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele, Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, Mrs. Remi Adiukwu-Bakare, Capt. Tunji Shelle and Dr. Abiola Ogunkelu.

Expected from Ogun State are 31 leaders including Sen. Jubril Martins Kuye, Chief Dayo Soremi, Hon. Titi Oseni, Sen. Lekan Mustapha and Dr. Adekoya Adedoyin.
Invitations were also extended to 35 PDP kingpins in Ondo State. They include Dr. Olusegun Agagu, Sen. Bode Olajumoke, Chief Olusola Oke, Dr. Bode Iwaloye, Mrs. Mobolaji Osomo, and Sen. Gbenga Ogunniya.

Leading invitees from Osun are Alhaji Shuaib Oyedokun, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Erelu Olusola Obada, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Olubunmi Etteh, Yinka Omilani, Iyiola Omisore and Isiaka Adeleke.

And from Oyo State are: Chief Lekan Balogun, Adebayo Alao-Akala, Yekeen Adeojo, Gen. Raji Rasaki, Sen. Teslim Folarin, Hon Mulikat Adeola-Akande, Sen Hosea Agboola and Hon Muraina Ajibola among others

The spent politicians of yesteryears!! Rafiu Jafojo (Deputy to Lateef Jakande), Isiaka Adeleke (perennial failure of Osun state), Olubunmi Etteh( disgraced in house of rep allocation saga), Adebayo Alao Akala, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Olusola Oke, all failures.
In summary, this is a list of failures endorsing a failure. They carry no weight. In fact, over half of the people on this list should be in jail. Bode (Tewonde) George(ex-convict), Ayo Fayose, Segun Oni, Ayo Arise (disgraced thug), Adeseye Ogunlewe, should not be walking the streets in any sane country.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2013
as a person. If i was president of a country. I can never denied Igbo or ijaw or anyone project.. I dont believe in that.. i am tribal blind when it come to project , because the common man is more important to me.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2013
even if Jonathan is smart.. he will divide nigeria and now go rule the east for another 8.. making 14 years.. he can legally do that.

Obasanjo did not know of the idea. If he did. He would do it..
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Mogidi: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Chief Ishola Filani is a clever guy for joining the winning team of GEJ. Johnny boy is here till 2019 at least y'all.

[size=16pt]GEJ[/size] [size=16pt]CARRY GO[/size] [size=16pt]2015[/size]

Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by peruso: 3:15am On Jun 19, 2013
And The youths earnestly ask for.......................... IM SURE I'VE SEEN THIS SoWHERE....,,,,............ JUST CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE undecided kiss
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2013
why do you think labour party is not the party to beat. labour party has the best chance to win.

nobody is going to deliver yorubaland to jonathan.. if anyone tell you, he can, they are just telling you lies.. people are political jobbers.

What happen if they gun down Jonathan. Political Jobbers will move to the next govt. You have to think of the future.. After 2015, he is not safe. I say you go for the division. that way Jonthan can rule the east for another 8 years .

as anyone said he gave me a dine or call me, NO. let me help you out... I am been honest with you. look at how Jonathan have been approving federal govt project... it as been bias.. And what can a minister do when the president is bias. nothing.

what can Olusola oke do, nothing, he will not achieve anything... as minister.. he is just a lawyer. he will not win you vote too. he will be bring down his profile .. you want to try win small portion of ondo state. what good will that do you. nothing. you are only making your case worst. you can only give what you have.

the issue is an altitude change of mind by the president and non Yoruba ministers in Jonathan cabinet. against the yoruba people.. who have been bias. I think most of this non Yoruba ministers should be fired because they have been bias against Yoruba people... this is one of the reason..

most of Jonathan non Yoruba ministers are bias against Yoruba people. And they need to be fired. this is the first solution. they are the one creating some of the problem. most of them need to go. some of them have been there for too long and have not achieve anything.

the Yoruba minister dont occupy the key ministry.. if a Govt is failing, it is because people who occupy the key ministry of works, economy, housing, transportation, petroleum, education, aviation, power have failed and they are the one that need to be fired.. because they are the heart of any govt. And if they have failed.. Why blamed the Yorubas in that govt.. You just have to fire your key ministers.

Jonathan gave the Yoruba ministers, ministry they can not build road,
Jonathan gave Yoruba ministers ministry they can not build hospital,
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they cant not built power plant.
Jonathan gave Yoruba ministers , ministry they can not build houses.
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they can not build airport
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they can not build rail
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they can not build schools
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they can not build water plant
Jonathan gave Yoruba minister, ministry they can do nothing.
and he now ask the question why am I failing? is it not obvious.

do you want me to continue... In short he gave them stupiid ministry for them to fail.
i will remove my key ministers in this ministry above and switch them with agaga, omobola johnson, etc in other ministry.

if your heart fail what happen to the body.

if people occupied key ministry of works, health, education, aviation etc and have failed nigerian, and all nigerian are crying... you have no choice than remove this key ministers. and those who are know as bias toward Yoruba people. You fire them..

i dont think any normal govt should have bias ministers in them.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Ishola Filani who is that i have never heard of that name in my life.. that person cant be a yoruba person. that is not a yoruba name.. that person most be a northerner
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by iwanchop(m): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It is now clear that the few noisy Tinubu's dogs on this forum are ON THEIR OWN.

At the moment, Fashola cannot conduct local council poll because of the FEAR of defeat. He has smuggled an immoral local council tenure elongation bill to the State House of Assembly. Same with Aregbesola

And what magic has PDP performed to make Fashola and Aregbesola be afraid of conducting elections?
You are only confident cos of the arrival of ur new rigging machines abi
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 5:12am On Jun 19, 2013
i see what happen yoruba people did not join pdp.... he now use northerner Ishola Filani whose mother may or not be yoruba . to occupy a yoruba slot, i see.

rotimi amachie is not yoruba, and have no yoruba blood in him. will you now make him PDP chairmain in the south west.

a person first name does not tell you, if they are yoruba. it is the surname or last name that tell you if they are yoruba names.

I dont think this filani is a Yoruba person. the name means nothing in Yoruba. the name is a hausa/fulani name

an hausa/fulani man says Jonathan should fire yoruba ministers. why did he not say. he should fire northern minister.

i see northerners are trying to set up jonathan to fail.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Jonathan failed not because of the yorubas in his govt, but because of the non yorubas in his govt. they hold key position and have failed to deliver.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by musiwa24: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Project delivered is what wins election. But only key ministers can deliver project.. and if they have failed to deliver project... even if a person is from Moon.. if you deliver project.. nobody will complain. but his key ministers have failed. and he as not fired them.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2013
van bonattel:

In the last election, the SS and SE were enough to win for him.
for yr mind,abeg no decieve yourself.
Re: South-West PDP Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by PastorOla1: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2013
GEJ, should not take this people serious at all. This set of unknown people can' not deliver SW, or speak for the Zone. This is politics for the " STOMACH"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman / 2023 Presidency: Should Northern Candidates Be On The Ballot? / Nigeria’s Non-oil Income Outpaces Oil By N1.5trn In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.