Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State (22253 Views)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by splashbaby(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2013
48 killed!...too much...as usual GEJ will only keep having dinner with people like Ini Edo...busy enjoying himself.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2013
sylve11:

Madam, not so. IG of police gives order and it will be so wether he is in planet uranus or not. Curbing crimes like this doesnt last too long b4 another crime sets in. I still maintain that for peace to rain, there must be sacrifices. cool
dont mind the daft idiot with her simple ways of rationality
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by kenbee(f): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Zamfara again! God have mercy.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Bigcake: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Come o are we having a dead president or what. Later people will say its because dey don't want him to be president. What has GEJ done since he came into power? He has only helped d elites. See how politicans steal money dis days and say its witch hunt. Shebi white people no like obama dint obama kill osama nd made himself useful. Nd I knw some idiots will still vote for gej in 2015. Dis country is messed up. If there is no security in a country then the country is useless. See has people just dey die like flies
May God punish ur fada. Must u insult our President? Is he the sss,police,nscdc or d govnor of d state? Ur inherited fooolishness will never let u see d truth. Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Goddex: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Goddex: That town hosts the NYSC orientation camp in Zamfara state. I pray for the safety of all the corps members there.

But, seriously why are only APC states on fire?

Besides, that is the home state of the IG. Let's see how he reacts.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by PapaBrowne(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Come o are we having a dead president or what. Later people will say its because dey don't want him to be president. What has GEJ done since he came into power? He has only helped d elites. See how politicans steal money dis days and say its witch hunt. Shebi white people no like obama dint obama kill osama nd made himself useful. Nd I knw some idiots will still vote for gej in 2015. Dis country is messed up. If there is no security in a country then the country is useless. See has people just dey die like flies

You are pathetic and your reasoning is gutter type. You are the type that said tries to hamper all the efforts the FG is making to secure the nation.
He sends troops, you say he should dialogue.
He chooses dialogue, you say he should grant amnesty first.
He sets up Amnesty committee, it's rejected,yet you say he should beg them as well as send a plane to pick them to Abuja.
He declares state of emergency, you say he is killing innocent Nigerians.

You are just pathetic. The State of Emergency is working. There would be flashpoints outside of areas where the army has concentrated. The failure of security is a result of:
1) Local leaders failing to play their parts...security is a collective. Buhari is an example of a local leader who has failed to play his part.

2)Years of neglect of our security forces. Jonathan has had to invest heavily in security because previous leaders failed to do same.

4 Likes

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2013

Sharaaap ur mouth! I knw sum MUMU like u hv bn paid to critisize GJE on dis netwk. Can Mr. President divide himself bcus he is d No 1 citizen of d country? If u dnt knw wot to say, close mouth.

RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
I have spent time in some northern states but whenever I get to Zamfara, I get uber scared!! Not only do they have one of the worst roads, the state is insecure!! Yet the commissioner of police barricaded all the roads leading to his house!
No matter how much work I have, I do not let myself get caught in any village once its 4pm!

RIP to the dead! The state has a lot to do when it comes to security...
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013

Sharaaap ur mouth! I knw sum MUMU like u hv bn paid to critisize GJE on dis netwk. Can Mr. President divide himself bcus he is d No 1 citizen of d country? “As for 2015, no 2ways him don enter dere put jara“. If u dnt knw wot to say, close mouth.

RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
careytommy:
dont mind the daft idiot with her simple ways of rationality
And Nigeria is more secure than other countries with state police?
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by emmanuel4758(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by lifestyle1(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2013
cry
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Bigcake: May God punish ur fada. Must u insult our President? Is he the sss,police,nscdc or d govnor of d state? Ur inherited fooolishness will never let u see d truth. Anuofia.

GBAM!
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by omeiz93: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
When we are to tell ourselves the simple truth, we did not, last week Gen Abdulsalam told us that there is security in the country, when actually it seen to be the opposite. We all decided to be a praise singer because of our pocket and what we stand to gain, and govt in power is clueless on how to handle the security situation in d country. I heard that boko haram are still killing people in Borno state despite all d soldiers deployed to that state and d state of emergency declared there. When would all these stoped.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by metti(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Obiagelli: Only state police would solve this problem, let
the federal government concentrate on
intelligence while the state run their own
security. How do you expect the IG of police at
Abuja to monitor activities in some village in
zamfara, Ekiti, or ebonyi.
If the state govt wants to use it as political too,
how is that my business, it not like I benefit
anything from them politically. All am
concerned about is the defence of the
defenceless.
Madam your point is not right. Do you expect the IG of police to be every where in Nigeria? That is not possible in any part of the world. Hence the reason for divisional police stations and in some cases police post. The officers in charge inform their heads who in turn informs the CP and the CP informs the AIG of that zone, from the AIG to the IG. The whole process is very fast with the use of mordern technologies. However, that is not to say that the process has to be followed before action could be taken. Your point does not justify the call for state police.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2013

Click Like if u believe she is a bunch of IDIOT n FOOL

6 Likes

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by donem: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2013
So Painful reading on daily basis the number of individuals killed in my country, for how long would this continue? R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2013

Gunmen Kill 77 In Zamfara, Maiduguri

About 50 people were killed yesterday in Kizara village of Tsafe local government area of Zamfara State by group of gunmen suspected to be cattle wrestlers.

The gunmen numbering about 150 and riding motorcycles besieged the village at about 4am, and suddenly opened fire on any adult community member on sight.

Source

This is definitely cowardly boko haram carrying out reprisal attacks on unarmed communities.
The estimated numbers of assailants is a dead giveaway.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by splashbaby(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2013
I can see the GEJ noise makers resumed at the same time...bigcake and co una doooo.

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by emmanuel4758(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
talk to your fada nyash everytime instead of us to find reasonable solution to solve crisis we keep on blaimin leader as if dey ar nt human being like u pls blame ur self for joinin cultist to make our lovin country ungovernable or even blaim buhari .buhari is a good leader but he is too religouscalistic dats wy i hate him and i cant deny he might be d one sponsorin dem but stil i cant swear for it but let us join hand and make our country governable let luv each oda i beleive one day we wil get der am proud to be naija .9ja for life
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by orelove4liff: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
Lol.i don cry tire,na laf i go de laf nw
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by CATCHYBLOGGER: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2013
40 people! Not again!!**Sobs, tears freely flowing**
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Godwon47(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
Na only God fit help dis our country Nigeria
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2013
DO YOU REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN? HOW DOES THIS RELATES TO GEJ? ARE THERE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE POLICEMEN AND OTHER SECURITY AGENTS TO SCUTTLE OR REPEL THE ATTACK? AN OVERHAULING OF THE NORTHERN ENTITY IS WELCOME.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by splashbaby(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote authr=Godwon47]Na only God fit help dis our country Nigeria
[/quote]No....we must remove those failures we elected come 2015
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2013
metti:
Madam your point is not right. Do you expect the IG of police to be every where in Nigeria? That is not possible in any part of the world. Hence the reason for divisional police stations and in some cases police post. The officers in charge inform their heads who in turn informs the CP and the CP informs the AIG of that zone, from the AIG to the IG. The whole process is very fast with the use of mordern technologies. However, that is not to say that the process has to be followed before action could be taken. Your point does not justify the call for state police.

So long as directives have to come from far away Abuja, we will continue to have this problem.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by LBT: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2013
All these during GEJ rule! Thousands have died and tens of people are dying by the gun daily; may God help this country by delivering us from a regime with so many preventable deaths on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by jude33084(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2013
morenath: With a sobber hearth I appeal to anybody dat knows about dis killings to withdraw because dis blood shed is too much and unbearable.............pls and pls because God's wrath is near!!!!!!

....AND MOST OF THE VICTIMS ARE MUSLIMS sad

I USED TO BELIEVE THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS ARE BEHIND THESE MENACE sad

MAY GOD FORGIVE ME MY IGNORANCE ON THIS ISSUE sad

2 Likes

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
splashbaby: 48 killed!...too much...as usual GEJ will only keep having dinner with people like Ini Edo...busy enjoying himself.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU SAYING HE SHOULD BE DEPRESSED AND REGRESSED. IF HE DOES SO THEN HE HAS FAILED AS A MAN. REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH YOUR VILLAGE EXTINGUISHES, LIFE WILL STILL GO ON.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by mmmustapha(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2013
cry cry everyday we receive bad news, Nigeria is a sinking ship. Innocent ppl r dying 4 no reason
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by mmmustapha(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2013
cry cry everyday we receive bad news, Nigeria is a sinking ship. Innocent ppl r dying 4 no reason
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by jude33084(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
brito: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU SAYING HE SHOULD BE DEPRESSED AND REGRESSED. IF HE DOES SO THEN HE HAS FAILED AS A MAN. REMEMBER EVEN THOUGH YOUR VILLAGE EXTINGUISHES, LIFE WILL STILL GO ON.

NOT A RIGHT THING TO SAY BRO sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.