Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State (22254 Views)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
I guess this is the best time government allow Nigerians to be arm with guns and other weapons they can possess. This will measure insecurities and risk of life. And it will serve as self defense toward attack from this so called animal like bokos. Those in the south will use it against to hungry men called kidnappers. It BLOOD FOR BLOOD
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by jkendy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Am angry with the usage of this phrase: "left no stone unturned". How many stones has ever been turned by the police when urgly incidents of this magnitude occurs? The same police that were out-run by these guys are "assuring" us to bring the bad boys to book? Funny!!! Am outta here.......
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by babakaka(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: Come o are we having a dead president or what. Later people will say its because dey don't want him to be president. What has GEJ done since he came into power? He has only helped d elites. See how politicans steal money dis days and say its witch hunt. Shebi white people no like obama dint obama kill osama nd made himself useful. Nd I knw some idiots will still vote for gej in 2015. Dis country is messed up. If there is no security in a country then the country is useless. See has people just dey die like flies
go back to school
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by CATCHYBLOGGER: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I guess this is the best time government allow Nigerians to be arm with guns and other weapons they can possess. This will measure insecurities and risk of life. And it will serve as self defense toward attack from this so called animal like bokos. Those in the south will use it against to hungry men called kidnappers. It BLOOD FOR BLOOD

My dear, should government allow Nigerians to carry arms in these present situations of anger, hatred, hunger etc, so much scores will be settled within one month of enacting that law.......much blood will flow. Obama's government is even considering changing the law allowing Americans to carry firearms. I wish there could be peace in Nigeria.

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by MunirCopy: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Country people, where is our country heading These killings are too much ooo...RIP
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by ikenga67: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
careytommy:
dont mind the daft idiot with her simple ways of rationality
Why do you think she is daft? What is your sophisticated reasoning?
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Gentleken: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
God will surely avenge their death cos he who lives by sword must surely die by sword.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by mentorken05(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
“I woke up in the morning to get my children set for work on my farm. I suddenly started to hear gun shots” it hurts so bad dat most parents over here in d north don't still beliv in education...how can u engage ur children in farm works whereas dere mates are in school...nyways dats not d topic @ hand...RIP to d dead...nigeria will survive
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by raystanley(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bigcake: May God punish ur fada. Must u insult our President? Is he the sss,police,nscdc or d govnor of d state? Ur inherited fooolishness will never let u see d truth. Anuofia.
may God purnish your dead mama, idiot sEe fool oh, people die like flies because you so called Gej, you are here talking nonsense... Wait you are the next target... Dumb ass
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Lawalemi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
An the governor will soon be busy distributing rice for ramadan instead of equipping state security
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by honprof1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Obiagelli: Only state police would solve this problem, let
the federal government concentrate on
intelligence while the state run their own
security. How do you expect the IG of police at
Abuja to monitor activities in some village in
zamfara, Ekiti, or ebonyi.
If the state govt wants to use it as political too,
how is that my business, it not like I benefit
anything from them politically. All am
concerned about is the defence of the
defenceless.

Mr. Pls kindly revisit ur research on state police adoption in nigeria... I am sure u will find out that the worst will come out of it after aproval,
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by todayguest(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmysenior:

Why were the security operatives withdrawn in the first place?

Our policemen/women are too relaxed.

Shout out to the IG of police, we need police posts in all nooks and crannies of the country be it villages, harmlets, towns etc...

Or is that impossible for you to do?
the police force needs pple like cld u make urself available. U can help man one those stations.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by yungzeez(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
georgecso: Report from kizara, Tsafe LGA indicates that some unknown gun men killed over 40 people including the district head and local imam....
more details later..

source: bbchausa.com

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/57250-gunmen-kill-48-in-zamfara
diz tin really suckz ooo...wen wud diz goddammn people stop diz deir foolish habit of kilin inocent people?...i pray God help us(Nigeria) nd save us frm d wicked ones oooo
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by toshmann(m): 3:21am On Jun 20, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

My dear, should government allow Nigerians to carry arms in these present situations of anger, hatred, hunger etc, so much scores will be settled within one month of enacting that law.......much blood will flow. Obama's government is even considering changing the law allowing Americans to carry firearms. I wish there could be peace in Nigeria.

I think legalizing arms would be a good start. Nigerians love life, I tell ya. Most of these killers love easy targets. Once they know that it won't be easy they will not like to go there. Especially if they know they may not come out alive.

I will support guns for all. Blood will flow for the first few yrs then things will settle bc All man know say all man carry firearms.
Re: Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State by Paulonminyi: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2013
olaiya2007: Where are we going in this country
Sharia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s 22 Chief Justices Since 1914 / Stock Market Response To New Presidents Since 1999 / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.