Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight (2002 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
On flip side guys, make una coach me how I go take scatter her head with woo lines abeg, it's been pretty long I toast chick.have lost my magic words...the chick make brains, na Igbo girl sha but her credential fit make any guy run enter bush sef lol!!!!!! I dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Smartiegurl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wetin make you forget your magic words? God don punish you today be that!!
You will turn to a stammerer today..
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by galaxi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Is this real?
Get me a job in her firm &i will help you with what u want.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why not go on your knees and beg her for a job?

BTW, this is the 10th post today about this Trans-valley worker on nairaland.. Are you a learner?

And don't you think the lady might be a nairalander... And she just might be seeing how u go about f00lin yasef on the internet.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by SaintChukz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Acidosis: Why not go on your knees and beg her for a job?

BTW, this is the 10th post today about this Trans-valley worker on nairaland.. Are you a learner?

And don't you think the lady might be a nairalander... And she just might be seeing how u go about f00lin yasef on the internet.. grin
Thank you, u couldn't have said it better. Dat Dude is beginning to annoy someone...
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by 2goodbobo(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Is even wrong for you to disclose where she works in the first place.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by goldfish80(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
I know the lady ure talking about, her name is Ijeoma.i will tell her some random dude is bittching about her on nairaland.Better settle me or I will soo spoil your runz tongue angry
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
goldfish80: I know the lady ure talking about, her name is Ijeoma.i will tell her some random dude is bittching about her on nairaland.Better settle me or I will soo spoil your runz tongue angry

Nah you don't know her.. you only 'googled' Transocean Manager..

Talk true grin
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Smartiegurl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Acidosis:

Talk true grin
Lmao!! For real?
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Lmao!! For real?

Yea.. smiley Google "Transocean HR manager"
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by goldfish80(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Acidosis:

Talk true grin
Hahaha grin... Wanted to gv the op hypertension cheesy grin his heart must have skipped when he saw that grin
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by jmoha: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
great

Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by annawhite(f): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Men!!!!
They'll never stop to amaze me
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
hahahahahahaha! you guys seriously have been punked......una think say I fit toast her.........it was just play sha.we just chat small but she seems to be jovial by the llok of things............I was kinda like yabbing her and she qiqqled

all the same na joke sha
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by mekaboy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Donalð Genes: hahahahahahaha! you guys seriously have been punked......una think say I fit toast her.........it was just play sha.we just chat small but she seems to be jovial by the llok of things............I was kinda like yabbing her and she qiqqled

all the same na joke sha

This is what happens when a lady tries to be nice to a kid. So because a lady smiled at you, you jump out on the internet posting their company details and position.

And with the level of insecurity in Nigeria today, NL mods should better start deleting such sensitive threads before someone gets in trouble.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
mekaboy:

This is what happens when a lady tries to be nice to a kid. So because a lady smiled at you, you jump out on the internet posting their company details and position.

And with the level of insecurity in Nigeria today, NL mods should better start deleting such sensitive threads before someone gets in trouble.
which bush you from? where you see her profile?
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by mekaboy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
which bush you from? where you see her profile?

Its because u are a kid that you don't see ur post as irresponsible.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
mekaboy:

Its because u are a kid that you don't see ur post as irresponsible.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk to my left finger#

yawning#
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by mekaboy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

yawning#

Like I said, your acting ur age.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by mekaboy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

yawning#

Like I said, your acting ur age or below.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2013
mekaboy:

Like I said, your acting ur age or below.
guy how far nah......abeg leave that matter, i told una earlier i was just playing with the post..you shouldn't have personalised it, if u see some of my post, some are just for the mere fun of it, nothing serious.
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by 190: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2013
tell her to bring her nyash over to your apartment you wanna quickly verify something tongue tongue
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2013
190: tell her to bring her nyash over to your apartment you wanna quickly verify something tongue tongue
hahahahahahah bad boy
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by youngalex(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
)Young man u hav exhibited the height of immaturity such ladies wld not like exposure even if she agree to date you,be careful next time I have loads of them on my linkedin profile but I am very discreet about my interaction with them cos they are high profile babes occupying very top positions in the corporate ladder.
What differentiates boys and men is the ability to keep secret tinx secret
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by DonaldGenes(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
youngalex: )Young man u hav exhibited the height of immaturity such ladies wld not like exposure even if she agree to date you,be careful next time I have loads of them on my linkedin profile but I am very discreet about my interaction with them cos they are high profile babes occupying very top positions in the corporate ladder.
What differentiates boys and men is the ability to keep secret tinx secret
yawns
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Glowstone(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
just wanna resurrect this thread angry ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by Dopeyomi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
LwkMd.. Op how old are you 14 or 15
Re: Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight by macuwon(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Its easter, am resurrecting threads

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! Obsessed Friend / My Dear, Your Beauty Is Not Enough / What Do I Do? A Girl I Love Is........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.