Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Funny Toasting Lines! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Toasting Lines! (50316 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
So last week a friend of mine told me how a cute looking guy stepped up to her with a cocky smile and confidently told her, "Bae, I just received a call from an angel who told me that if I don't ask u out, I'll just die..."

With an emotionless face, she had replied, "Call him back and tell him to reserve a room for u in heaven".

Now that line was just plain ridiculous and funny too grin. I am sure you all must have heard sillier and crazier pick up lines. Do share let's have fun!

grin

47 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin that girl showed no mercy!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
That lady wicked grin

17 Likes

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by wenger2(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ahah! EPIC reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
That lady wicked grin
grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by VickyRotex(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Bae got high sense of humor cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by dguizman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wicked being.
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Dannidom(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE TOM TOM IN MY MOUTH grin grin grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Dannidom(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
So last week a friend of mine told me how a cute looking guy stepped up to her with a cocky smile and confidently told her, "Bae, I just received a call from an angel who told me that if I don't ask u out, I'll just die..."
With an emotionless face, she had replied, "Call him back and tell him to reserve a room for u in heaven".
Now that line was just plain ridiculous and funny too grin. I am sure you all must have heard sillier and crazier pick up lines. Do share let's have fun!
grin
I RESERVE MY COMMENT lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by yhusiee(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Excessive sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by digitalembrace(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

grin

Lol. cheesy lines require a lot of tact. You can't just deploy them out of the blue like that on some random girl and expect good results.

Me I like to switch from thick igbotic accent swapping Rs and Ls to impeccable English with a whiff of British nobility. Always takes the conversation to pleasant places.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Dannidom(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
grin
THE GUY F UP BIG TIME. angry

A BABE TOLD YOU THAT AND YOU KEPT QUIET AND WATCHED HER ROLL HER FAT BUMBUM AWAY. WHAT A SHAME.

SEE GUY WEY BABE MANAGE TALK TO embarassed

That was an invitation c'mon dude

lesson (one) dont sound so cocky when dishing your lines no matter how ridiculus add humour like your are issuing a crazy stale joke.
(with the smile and your fine face the babe must laugh) trust me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by lanicky(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol.

I love her reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
lanicky:
Lol.

I love her reply.

Bae I just had a dream that you are my wife grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by vislabraye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

grin

This one works best, "nice legs, what time do theynopen?"

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
vislabraye:

WICKEDT!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by lanicky(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hormoniyi25:

Bae I just had a dream that you are my wife grin grin

Aww! Sorry.....monday dreams are not always real. tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

grin
twaci an angel called me now that ic i dont comment on this thread i fvck up
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
ipleddge:
twaci an angel called me now that ic i dont comment on this thread i fvck up
That's a nice angel grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:

grin
This aint funny, infact this is some funniless shii..
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
That's a nice angel grin
so what Were you asked to do by the d angel that visited you

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
ipleddge:
so wetin thé angel that visited you told you?
He told me to ask u out, if not I'll get Iphone 60...

1 Like

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
He told me to ask u out, if not I'll get Iphone 60...
so Whats ur choice grin??
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Walk up to a girl and tell her "You must be Cinderella cos your dress is coming off at midnight" cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
ipleddge:
so Whats ur choice grin??
U will break ma heart someday, buh Iphone 60 wont

12 Likes

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
U will break ma heart someday, buh Iphone 60 wont
i thought u will choose me,i Would have slap you...you made d right choice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ipleddge:
i thought u will choose me,i Would have slap you...toi made d right choice
grin
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
vislabraye:

wicked .... The kind slap he go chop eeehn him destiny go reset

4 Likes

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Iype(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Babie, I love you

Talk your own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by ipleddge: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
grin
so lets Share d money
Re: Funny Toasting Lines! by Twaci(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ipleddge:
so lets Share d money
Lagbaja nothing for u!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.