Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (79890 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (151) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
rokiatu: I vote

1 Nelly (hes so cute, but lord he takes bad pictures, dude the pictures ain't doing you much justice, get someone to take better pictures of you for the final. Hope you make it. Take better pictures, show your full length.)

2 ABpatrick (hahahha dude you be killing them I didn't expect you to come with a bam like this. You could easily win this.)

3 Ekwah (Dude is dark, tall, handsome, humble and wow quite intelligent. The total package for Mr nairaland.)

5 Pc Guru

4 I am stuck between CFC and Laylow. cry cry cry cry cry still thinking oooh will modify later.

maam pls add CHELSEABMW to your list thanks.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Ehen na, I tell u!
He go shock!

Make we dey bookmark dey go!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Mr1234(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
50calibre:

Hey nadia! Vote ekwah, and in return I vote dygreasy. 1 for 1
Nadia Say NO!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Raw.:

{^•~•^}

RAW my man, I see you bro.
Check out that rare niqqa EKWAH and vote for him, ok?

*taemEKWAH**
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Otses: Voting for Abpatrick and Xavier. Will be back later for the rest.
Please dont forget to include EKWAH when you vote finally.
#teamEKWAH
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Merkki: I'm a new user. Can I vote pls?

You very much can.

#TeamABPATRICK

Yeah, that's WASSUP!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Oahray: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2013
@muaa:
My vote:
Dygeasy
lovely!
Do you know you can vote 4 more guys? Feed your eyes ma'am and make the right decision. Here's a tip of his iceberg. His name?

Nelly GhenGhen!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2013
Popowaa: Ekwah bio's touched my heart.Such stories encourage those without hope to work hard and that they will get there.Ekwah hope u win this and God bless u in all u do *TeamEkwah*
Your post is that of a woman that understands.......I don't need to talk too much, thanks for the vote wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by mastroesco(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Moment of Truth. No sentiments.
I said to my self from the onset, if am not Mr NL. Then the Closest must be this cool dude with a large heart.
He has all the Qualities

Looks

Confidence

Carriage

Intelligence

Humor

Friendly

Humility

He is the One and Only..

Ladies Man

Perfect ambasador for Nairaland..

He Is the real contender, odas are going on Sympathy Votes.

Give it Up for...

General ABPatrick

Yeaaaa that's wasssup. Team abPatrick. Let hit d No 1 spot.

Team dygeasy Team Laylow. I see Una. !

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
I am Voting Laylow and PC Guru

Remaining 3 votes up for trade...

Will vote your candidate in return for votes for PC Guru

We do this ting like the Borgias cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Popowaa: Ekwah bio's touched my heart.Such stories encourage those without hope to work hard and that they will get there.Ekwah hope u win this and God bless u in all u do *TeamEkwah*
Amen!!!!
#teamEKWAH
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 50calibre(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013

Thanks! You have a keen mind and an eye for value.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013
rokiatu: I vote

1 Nelly (hes so cute, but lord he takes bad pictures, dude the pictures ain't doing you much justice, get someone to take better pictures of you for the final. Hope you made it. Take better pictures, show your full length.)

2 ABpatrick (hahahha dude you be killing them I didn't expect you to come with a bam like this. You could easily win this.)

3 Ekwah (Dude is dark, tall, handsome, humble and wow quite intelligent. The total package for Mr nairaland.)

4 I am stuck between CFC and Laylow. cry cry cry cry cry still thinking oooh will modify later.

5 Pc Guru

With this kinda observation from you, I know there is still hope for African women.
Join us ma'am and campaign for you believe!
Thanks for your vote.

*taemEKWAH**
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Mr. 1234:
Nadia Say NO!!!
lmao! Correct! wink cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by AbuMikey(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
Merkki: I'm a new user. Can I vote pls?
You can't vote oo...Bt bicos of Goord almighty who stays in heaven just vote for AbPatrick,PC guru,Xavier,Nelly GhenGhen and Laylow and your life wee change for the better!!! Tans

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
#team WeKnowWassup#

{^•~•^}

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by demelza: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
jackbauersballs: I am Voting Laylow and PC Guru

Do I smell the mafia in here?
#teamEKWAH
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
mastroesco: Moment of Truth. No sentiments.
I said to my self from the onset, if am not Mr NL. Then the Closest must be this cool dude with a large heart.
He has all the Qualities

Looks

Confidence

Carriage

Intelligence

Humor

Friendly

Humility

He is the One and Only..

Ladies Man

Perfect ambasador for Nairaland..

He Is the real contender, odas are going on Sympathy Votes.

Give it Up for...

General ABPatrick

Yeaaaa that's wasssup. Team abPatrick. Let hit d No 1 spot.

Team dygeasy Team Laylow. I see Una. !

STAMPED! STACKED!! SEALED!!!

Let's Go There!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by adexsimply(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Qualities he's attracted to: I'm attracted to fine fine girls Dem with the right thangs in the right places , I like positive people, I like people who don't mind looking silly at times, I like crazy people, I hate liars(some people can lie!! ahn), I like straight forward honest people, (I know everybody lies once in a while, but don't lie big lie, lie small small lie!!), I like people that make you do things you never thought you could. xD

Mentor(s):[size=14pt] I don't have a mentor, [/size]
but some public figures I admire are Richard Branson, Donald Trump
and Aliko dangote! damn those manz rich!!
for these reasons, I wholeheartedly vote for
>>GhenGhen
>>Xavier
>>Ekwa
>>Pc Guru

....Plus the guy is so frigging cute
[size=4pt]#yes-homo[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013

Considering that I might have a couple of Legit looking Alt-accounts(Theoretically), We could theoretically multiply your votes...as long as you vote us

Lets do the damn ting..

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013

#team WeSendShiversDownYoFuckingSpine#
{^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by repogirl(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Otses: Voting for Abpatrick and Xavier. Will be back later for the rest.

The rest like PC guru? grin. He's the next best thing since Bill Gates y'know and hotter too. Please add him lata, thainks.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013

I will vote pcguru regardless of your vote to Ekwah. I vote those I believe in not for show or attention. You should try doing the same.

Vote intelligence+Good looks.....Ekwah is the way!

Campaign Manager,
ShollypopZ
MCCT

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013

Omo Iya! Return my favour o!

I dey watch! cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Raw.:
#team WeKnowWassup#

{^•~•^}

THAT'S THE RAW DEAL!!!!

No overhyping, just the real thing!

#TeamABPATRICK!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Unluvable*:
AB Patrick- Creative and Altruistic, perfect!
Xavier
Pc guru
Nelly

I'm confused between laylow and ekwah

Dont be sweet heart. EKWAH represents every day kid with no guardian but is determined to push to the top.
Lets encourage him, ok?

*taemEKWAH**
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Xaviers(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
e_ndibe: I vote 4 nelly ghen ghen, xavier

Thnx Ooº°˚˚°ºº!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
adexsimply:

for these reasons, I wholeheartedly vote for
>>GhenGhen

....Plus the guy is so frigging cute
[size=4pt]#yes-homo[/size]

adex sweetie, remember you are entitled to 5 votes. Please vote for Xavier as well smiley smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Omo Iya! Return my favour o!

I dey watch! cool
I voted for abpatrick so you should return mine too....Xavier tinz grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Raw2: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2013

#team WeSoFuckingHandsomeAndWeKnowIt#

{^•~•^}
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Smartiegurl(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Ekwah and Xavier got ma vote....

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Pricelesss: Idowu thanks for supporting that Vote. Our dear area Mama grin

#Team Ijogz K
U don vote Patrick Laylow and dygeasy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (151)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.