Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? (3102 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / We've Been Dating For 2 Years, And She Still Got Pregnant For Another Man / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Skidoc(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2006
gem87:

he came and left because stuff came up back home which is still keeping him

so he's cumin bck, do u understand now?

Oh I see. Just be patient, don't rush things. You are still young. Good luck!
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by omogenaija(f): 11:53pm On May 31, 2006
Homegirl , u r crazy we-re ni e. ori e o pe.

i'm just joking. only u and him know what ur ya'll have between urself. as long as there is trust and love then ur good. don't let anybody tell u bour ur feelings , including me. OK

do u and let me know the results.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Crownvilla(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2006
Gem 87, you have one great asset on your side, youth! You are only 19, right? Listen, you still have your whole future in front of you, so wise up to my little piece below:

Even people who have been happily married since Sunny Ade waxed his first album did not drop from heaven. It all started with the first glance and conversation; be it electronic, face-to-face or otherwise!

There is no crime in loving someone, just be careful and more importantly be prayerful. No matter what, God knows the beginning from the end. At your age, if you pray about this sincerely for 4 years, you will still be 23 which is a great age to get married or start afresh. Meanwhile, you guys have to be together, either in Nigeria, U.K or Burkina Faso. The location doesn't really matter, but you have to see and be with each other in a real life scenario.

Do things together, experience life together and keep an open mind. Make sure that responsible friends and older relatives are aware of the relationship. A few questions to ponder over, does this guy care about your future, dreams and aspirations? Is he willing to share his last kuli-kuli with you? Does he respect you? Vice Versa to you.

To be honest love is quite simple when it is all romantic and slightly detached from reality. You will only know if it can work when you've been through a few rough times together, this could include financial problems, social pressures due to work/study commitments, differences of opinion and even negativity from loved ones.

I wish you all the the very best and nothing but joy and happiness.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2006
aaaw, thnk you so much,
dat is so touching and thnk u!
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by 4Play(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2006
Am I the only one that here that is not afraid to say that this girl is being done over big time?
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Badman888(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2006
i dont think you are crazy it actually a good thing, but of course alot of people would laugh at you
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2006
seen, thnx
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by kolov(m): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2006
hey guys lemme start by introducing meself.
Am the "Guy" y'all are talking abt, no don't run for cover, i really appreciate what all y'all've said.
to set the records straight, am gonna turn 23 in december 13th, my first time in da Uk, i was 11 months old, my dad got this political thing n had to relocate to naija.So we made it a vacation thing for us, visiting the uk every time we had some break.After my secondary education, i left for london n got into UCL, somewhere along, i felt i had to get my own money so i left school.
Since i left school, i've seen the world and i've worked around it, speak other languages and believe me, i've got enough for my grandchildren stacked up offshore.
On One of my visits to naija for a countract i got in ma state, I met my Gem.My li'l cousin told me he was friends wiv da hottest chic in town n i handed my wallet over to "spend as he wanted" just get me n the chic known.I used to like a lotta women n played them in ma time.
I thut i was gonna play some more but when i saw Gem, i knew i hit ma last bus stop. Na my gbogboero be that.I love her so much and it's a pity some of the stuff i did in the past came after me and it's been one hell of a battle getting my stuff together again.
Obasanjo n his EFCC tryna freeze ma money in zurich and the homeoffice placing me on a ban which's been legally sorted out.
I never really wanted to do anything but transit thru the UK after everything but i could give up all i am for gem.She's that kinda woman that would make imams go to church (muslims my bad).
As for dumping gem, i pray she doesn't dump me cos she's everything i've got.
I just concluded plans to take my sunshine to mallorca for the summer and my house could take 3 more couples. so if you wanna come, return ticket's on me.
About the brother who's asking her to hide when am going job hunting in da UK, lol nah man, that aint neva gonna happen cos i don't need to work and my baby too.
Shit what am i sayin? bottom line is am obsessed with GEM and i always ask God to make me good enough for her.Am not dumping her for no oportunist to take up nah cos she's my life, the reason i look fwd to waking up morrow.
guys generally reserve their comments about their babes and how much they love em but am in at a point ryt now that i'll have a bad day if i don't hear gem's voice.
If anybody's gonna be around miami in october, we are coming then you'll see that love is always worth havin patience and fightin for.
Anyone seen her, tell her that her "zoro" can't live without her.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by jgirl3: 5:18am On Jun 06, 2006
wow!
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by dominobaby(f): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2006
Aw.

now i know why diddy withdrew!

Its all gud.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by jgirl3: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2006
Girl i said bye to you like 20 mins ago. Nairaland is an addiction to you too right?
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by diddy4(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2006
since my life, i have never seen a message like dis. it is really touching. got me thinking if i will ever get a girl i will feel like this for. hey man, do ya thang. she will never leave u. u guys are meant to be and i dont need no one else to tell me dat. i am a witness and i have seen it. love is real and happens at the right time. i still dey wait for my right time shaa.

wish i cud make it to mallorca but i got a lil biz to handle. its all good. maybe next time. happy holidays to y'all. cool cool cool cool
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by curiousNja(f): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2006
Yes, there is something wrong with that picture. Next question?
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2006
wht's wrong wiv it?

anyways i'm lol
well it's all gud i guess
was he supposed 2 c dat?
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by diddy4(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2006
no he wasnt but he did, so y'all should just kiss and make up. lol. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2006
u bet!
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Badman888(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
so when is the wedding
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2006
and baby, how cum u had time to write somn dat long
i'm sure my boxes r cryin,
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by curiousNja(f): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2006
If it's working for you now, great. That will most probably not be the case in a few years or whenever you two finally decide to move in together. You seem to be looking for agreement and approval in this. So wish you the best with it. Hope you don't come back and tell me I was right. I hope you prove me wrong.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by kolov(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2006
Bleep u guyz.i love my wife
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by diddy4(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2006
yes i know u do man, fu*k dem haters.
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2006
@koluv

Awwwww bless Ur heart kiss kiss thats so romantic kiss kiss
all da best to U two kiss kiss kiss
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by gem87(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2006
thnx Rhod,
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2006
where love is Concerned, U're always welcomed gurl kiss kiss wink
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by faketan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
Are you the one who facilitated his coming to the UK?
Re: We Met Once, And We've Been Together 3 Yrs After That, Am I Crazy? by amaikama(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster!! why did you broke up with your first boyfriend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong In Any Way To Ask? / Name One Word That Can Kill A Woman / What Is The Most Expensive Item In Your Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.