Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (13949 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Listening To Worldly Music,worldly Jokes And Movies Is An Abomination To GOD / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by SalC: 6:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Boomark:

The samaritans fear God but worship idol. For you to truly worship God in spirit and in truth, you must not be led/influenced by the son of perdition and his doctrine.
If you are influenced by your so called son of perdition, that's your own business not mine. I don't know him and I don't have a business with him.

But you seem to know him too well, please is he in brooklyn?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Sal C: Till you prove your elders in Brooklyn have no influence on you.

If they are influenced by their elders, at least they don't have the son of perdition to corrupt that influence.

So does the pope have influence on you?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Do your elders in brooklyn have influence on you?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2013
italo:

We arent.

Not untill you dump and destroy those images you call God. God never wanted anybody to see his face because men can easily be corrupted. Because the son of perdition is corrupt.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses and falsehood sha!

When did I ever call an image "God?"
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by SalC: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2013
Boomark:

If they are influenced by their elders, at least they don't have the son of perdition to corrupt that influence.

So does the pope have influence on you?
But do you agree to the fact that your elders influence you? And how can you prove they don't represent this your son of perdition?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2013
italo: Jehovah's Witnesses and falsehood sha!

When did I ever call an image "God?"

When you call the image you made Jesus and you call Jesus God, then you are making that image God. Do you now get it. May be not, due to the delusion caused by the pikin of perdition.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

When you call the image you made Jesus and you call Jesus God, then you are making that image God. Do you now get it. May be not, due to the delusion caused by the pikin of perdition.

When did I ever call an image "Jesus?"
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

Yeah, when you call the bible "word of God" and the "Word of God" is Jesus and Jesus is God; therefore the Bible is God...(Bookmark).

Long time Bookmark, how you dey?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2013
error.. I leave bookmark to deal with this.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2013
Sal C: But do you agree to the fact that your elders influence you? And how can you prove they don't represent this your son of perdition?

I am not a Jw. From the prophecy shdemidemi quoted according to the scripture, you agreed that the son of perdition is in the catholic church. May be you forgot that the son of perdition is in the temple you agreed you fellowship in.

Are now looking for an escape route?
SMH!!!
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2013
Syncan:

Yeah, when you call the bible "word of God" and the "Word of God" is Jesus and Jesus is God; therefore the Bible is God...(Bookmark).

And the word of God which Jesus is named isn't the one God the Father.......

And just as Jesus is divine as john 1:1 portrays so is the word of God aka the scriptures........

Always remember that to us there is but one God the Father......

And as for your images.....

Run away from them......
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

I am not a Jw. From the prophecy shdemidemi quoted according to the scripture, you agreed that the son of perdition is in the catholic church. May be you forgot that the son of perdition is in the temple you agreed you fellowship in.

SMH!!!

Where did he agree that the son of perdition is in the Catholic Church?

And shdemidemi said the temple of God is each person.

Does that mean that the son of perdition is in you?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2013
ijawkid:

And the word of God which Jesus is named isn't the one God the Father.......

And just as Jesus is divine as john 1:1 portrays so is the word of God aka the scriptures........

Always remember that to us there is but one God the Father......

And as for your images.....

Run away from them......

After you run from the Bible which you call God.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2013
italo:

After you run from the Bible which you call God.

Never called the scriptures GOD before......

Never ever..!!!!......cheesy....
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2013
italo:

When did I ever call an image "Jesus?"

The image of the man you bow to and in front of it, you kneel while praying is who?

I hope you will not deny him in public? So tell us.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Syncan(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Then why did you attack me for chiding Bookmark on it ? I am sure you must have noticed that I have deliberately avoided engaging you severally on this forum.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Syncan:

Then why did you attack me for chiding Bookmark on it ? I am sure you must have noticed that I have deliberately avoided engaging you severally on this forum.

Don't avoid me o my dear.....cheesy.....

I was just making a correction......when you went into "the word of God" issue

And my message is::::....run away from the images and mouldings you bow down to for worship....
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Syncan:

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by SalC: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

SMH!!!
You must have been reading your own imaginations into my posts, I never said the son of perdition is in the Catholic Church.

Again you can deny being a JW but I once read your post were u said you've already allowed your family attend JW, and also ready to join them.

So their doctrine has already influenced you.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Sal C: You must have been reading your own imaginations into my posts, I never said the son of perdition is in the Catholic Church.

Again you can deny being a JW but I once read your post were u said you've already allowed your family attend JW, and also ready to join them.

The man says he is not, why force him into what he says he is not?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2013
Sal C: You must have been reading your own imaginations into my posts, I never said the son of perdition is in the Catholic Church.

U are mistaking boomark for another person.....

He says he isn't a JW....can't you just accept what he told you??........

And once again fling that rosary,the image of mary and all you bow down to in worship into the dustbin........

Enough is enough..!!!!....
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by Boomark(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Syncan:

cheesy
Am good Syncan. I hope brought Bach goodies from Rome? Its good to see you again.

Wonders shall never 'cease to' end. Are the catholics saying "bible is God" or your personal opinion? Italo did you see that?

The only thing that will help catholics is for them to make the word of God alone the bases of their belief. Oral traditions without scriptural backing has done worse things to them.

The Bible is a book. The word of God is written in it. Do you know what it means when you call Jesus the Word of God? I fear for all who believe the trinity doctrine of these people with going through the scripture.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

cheesy
Am good Syncan. I hope brought Bach goodies from Rome? Its good to see you again.

Wonders shall never 'cease to' end. Are the catholics saying "bible is God" or your personal opinion? Italo did you see that?

The only thing that will help catholics is for them to make the word of God alone the bases of their belief. Oral traditions without scriptural backing has done worse things to them.

The Bible is a book. The word of God is written in it. Do you know what it means when you call Jesus the Word of God? I fear for all who believe the trinity doctrine of these people with going through the scripture.

They think Jesus being the word of God means Jesus is literally in the Fathers mouth or Jesus is the Fathers literal voice or speech....

Shaking my ijaw head!!!!!!!!..........cheesy.....
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2013
@ bookmark

we still have unfinished discussions on this Triune God.
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Never called an image GOD before......

Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2013
italo:

what do you call the suppose image of Christ in your church?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2013
Boomark:

The image of the man you bow to and in front of it, you kneel while praying is who?

I hope you will not deny him in public? So tell us.

The name which you kneel at its mention. Who is that?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by italo: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

what do you call the suppose image of Christ in your church?

"Image of Christ."
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by shdemidemi(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2013
italo:

"Image of Christ."
what do you do in front of it?
Re: Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! by ijawkid(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2013
italo:

Lol......

Oya let's start.....

you bow down to images and without them you just can't worship God.....

At this point I don't even know the God you worship.....

Smh!!!!....

cheesy.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Trains 2000 Ghanaian Youths As Entrepreneurs (photos) / Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Is It Wrong To Confront A Pastor Politely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.