Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? (1925 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2008
m.i:

info, feelin you on the coke side of life oh! cheesy

Am owned. Go find your own hobby angry
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by squirrel20(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2008
@ poster
i really think you need help, when i say help i mean serious one.
you should be ashamed of yourself, you are a pedophile and a big fool.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by faa(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2008
OLODO of the century!

After all that has been said you had the guts to ask another STUPID question. One day God will punish you! I think you are an a** h**e. I'm praying for your sugar cane to permanently get bent so that you'll not even be able to impregnate a mature woman not to talk of a 13 yr old girl.

ppl like you make me want to stand for the death penalty! Idiot.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Nwaka77: 7:22am On May 11, 2008
what a bloody shame! Pedophile! angry
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Frizy(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2008
@poster
Bros. You for wait till she be 16 or 17. How she go born your baby now?Don't you think you're wicked? undecidedOr are you married to her?
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Agbon21: 2:31pm On May 11, 2008
We are against it because it is morally wrong you taking that childs innocence away. You should be ashamed of your self. You can't date women your own age? Abi your too ugly for them to look at you? Instead you are sleeping with a BABY!!! Then you are asking why are we against it?

I will not ruin my day. Get a life and leave her alone.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by A40(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2008
R.Kelly in da house shocked
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Ecart(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2008
To all:

This guy came here, asked for a help and advice but what he received from you? Everyone of you is shouting at him and sending him to hell. From my point of view, it's not nice. He did bad thing. Very bad. Okay, but we should not treat him like piece of shit because if we do, it says that we are not much better.

@poster:
Look, it was not good idea to have sex with girl of age 13. She's still very young and in some countries its illegal to have sex with person under age of 15 (no matter if its a girl or boy and no matter if that person agrees with having sex, or even demans it). Cos I do not live in Naija, I don't know where is the local age limit, but I think it more or less same.

This issue is something you cannot resolve by you own. First of all, you should respect your girlfriend. If she doesn't want the baby, it's not good trying to argue. Another thing is, that if you really want that baby, you must marry the girl. Think - do you want to marry her and spend your life together? I hope so. If you do, try to suggest this to her and to her parents. But be prepared - her father may kill you instantly! Also, her family can report you to the police and you may endup in a jail.

Maybe the best will be, if the girl will go for an interruption, you will wait couple of years, marry her later and then you can have a baby. Please consider that I really do not know if interruption is legal in Naija, for example in some of European countries it is legal and in some others it's not. Of course, there's a high risk that girl finds a new boyfriend and you'll end up alone.

What you did was very bad, but still - I wish you and your girlfriend the best.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by bunmii(f): 8:11pm On May 11, 2008
Ecart:

To all:

This guy came here, asked for a help and advice but what he received from you? Everyone of you is shouting at him and sending him to hell. From my point of view, it's not nice. He did bad thing. Very bad. Okay, but we should not treat him like piece of shit because if we do, it says that we are not much better.

@poster:
Look, it was not good idea to have sex with girl of age 13. She's still very young and in some countries its illegal to have sex with person under age of 15 (no matter if its a girl or boy and no matter if that person agrees with having sex, or even demans it). Cos I do not live in Naija, I don't know where is the local age limit, but I think it more or less same.

This issue is something you cannot resolve by you own. First of all, you should respect your girlfriend. If she doesn't want the baby, it's not good trying to argue. Another thing is, that if you really want that baby, you must marry the girl. Think - do you want to marry her and spend your life together? I hope so. If you do, try to suggest this to her and to her parents. But be prepared - her father may kill you instantly! Also, her family can report you to the police and you may endup in a jail.

Maybe the best will be, if the girl will go for an interruption, you will wait couple of years, marry her later and then you can have a baby. Please consider that I really do not know if interruption is legal in Naija, for example in some of European countries it is legal and in some others it's not. Of course, there's a high risk that girl finds a new boyfriend and you'll end up alone.

What you did was very bad, but still - I wish you and your girlfriend the best.

but he really is a piece of shit,

i cannot believe you even wanna reason with the guy
he is being around for 24 yrs now so he must know what he is doin/did was wrong
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Cadet(f): 8:14pm On May 11, 2008
bunmii:

i cannot believe you even want to reason with the guy
he is being around for 24 years now so he must know what he is doin/did was wrong
He may be the same user with diff I.Ds
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Ecart(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2008
bunmii:

i cannot believe you even want to reason with the guy
he is being around for 24 years now so he must know what he is doin/did was wrong

24 years - you are right he shoul'd know whats good and whats not, but I've seen people in their 40s, thinking stupid like someone who never visited the school. Maybe this is the same issue  sad

I am not trying to say that its okay to f*ck and have a baby with a baby,  I just say that everyone deserves to get a little of respect and to receive an honest advice.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by cybersleek(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2008
This story na lie lie!
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by SweetT1: 11:10pm On May 11, 2008
where is ibkaye
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by mamaput(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2008
To all:

get out let me see road what do you mean we are not better or much better.
how dare you compare us with a monster
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by isthisok: 12:31pm On May 12, 2008
l dont understand the insult. Wht have l done wrong?
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by SweetT1: 12:33pm On May 12, 2008
What is going on with all these Bozos on Nairaland what is this with all the minors ?? 13, 15 etc. Can't you A-hole do any better??
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by tngtech(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2008
I think the guy is just bluffing.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by kennie89: 12:57pm On May 12, 2008
LMFAO

But seriously, i think dis guy just want to see wot nairalanders will say. It cant be true.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Busta(f): 2:03pm On May 12, 2008
Sweet T:

What is going on with all these Bozos on Nairaland what is this with all the minors ?? 13, 15 etc. Can't you A-hole do any better??

lol . . and they keep increasing by the day
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Ecart(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2008
is this ok:

l don't understand the insult. Wht have l done wrong?

Well, this is enough. Even for me. You really don't know what you did wrong
Now I'm sure that everything you told us was a joke.
You are pathetic, bye.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by Busta(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2008
is this ok:

l don't understand the insult. Wht have l done wrong?

U're still asking?
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by A40(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2008
I think this guy is just messing with us.I hope undecided
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by tpia: 10:49pm On May 12, 2008
of course I dont believe the story.

But just in case its true (I hope not), isnt the girl's father supposed to give this guy the beatdown of his life?

That's what fathers are for.

or at least throw him in jail for pedophilia.

he didnt see any 20 or 21 years old to impregnate. Na only 13 year old gree for im sorry behind.

abeg carry go.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by tempestous: 10:56pm On May 12, 2008
@post
See how you ppl dey lie lie. kai!!
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by jgirl3: 11:02pm On May 12, 2008
Not another self-proclaimed pedophile! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You're 24, go get your baby somewhere else!!! angry angry angry angry
You probably need a special cell room for this. You did not only sleep with her - you got her pregnant too.
You should be in jail for life for at least 100 years with hard labour.
I'm even proposing that you should be flogged a 100 strokes each day as well.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by LetThemSay: 6:31am On May 13, 2008
U got me laughing here. U must be joking.
Re: Why are NL against 13yrs giving birth for me? by jnoz23(m): 4:51am On May 14, 2008
Frankly ive had a personal experience of dat.
Only d girl in question was on d south side of d teens (16-19)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracts A Man To A Woman / What Is This Dating/courting All About? / Is The Changing Role Of Nigerian Women Affecting Our Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.