Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (5407 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by JCzAr(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2009
Why is every female accused of flirting with guys on Nairaland when they chat a guy up privately? Can this assertion be true? OK! Gossip time! How many ladies have flirt with you? How many men have you flirt with?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by whitelexi(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2009
J-CzAr:

Why is everyone female accused of flirting with guys on Nairaland? Is that true? OK! Gossip time! How many ladies have flirt with you? How many men have you flirt with?

Dude, i feel u, cant have a decent convo with the opposite sex now cos everyone thinks you've got a hidden agenda, not knowing that the truth is u just trying to discuss a relative matter.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2009
im guilty as charged!
i cant even count. lol

but most of the time, im just having fun.

and true to what lexi said.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
J-CzAr:

Why is every female accused of flirting with guys on Nairaland when they chat a guy up privately? Can this assertion be true? OK! Gossip time! How many ladies have flirt with you? How many men have you flirt with?
not every female, am not among them.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by whitelexi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
rokiatu:

Trust me, if we start talking here, like we are right now, then u're flirting with me right here grin grin grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
that is why am not even gonna talk, this is my last reply here
lol.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by JCzAr(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
rokiatu:

The statement said, 'every female that chats up a guy in private'.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Kunbee: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
Dont know
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2009
who cares anyway undecided I do what ever I damn well please people can assume whatever they want.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by whitelexi(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2009
sexyLeamon:

who cares anyway undecided I do what ever I damn well please people can assume whatever they want.

Yeah? Thats my philosophy grin grin grin
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2009
There's nothing wrong with flirting with some1. Its immature minds that make a big deal out of it! undecided
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2009
Common now flirting is fun, I enjoy doing it and just because girl flirts with a guy, it doesnt mean she wants him.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by smooooooth: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2009
so everybody is flirting with everybody huh?

ow come i'm left out angry
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by iceland(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2009
oun to wun eni body lo le fe no wan so
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nezan(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2009
Cant cease to wonder why such useless threads make it to the home page . . . undecided . . .?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by v3: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2009
Yes. . .it's true, i remember there's this lady (patwizkid) i met on here, got talkin for a while, ONLY for someone to ask her (in front of me) if she&i had somefin going!

i no fit laff abeg. . .anyways its harmless fun!
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Dclique(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2009
Hmmm, Really?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2009
smooooooth:

so everybody is flirting with everybody huh?

ow come i'm left out angry

Hey  handsome, Wanna hang out tonite  wink  wink  cheesy
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Dclique(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2009
Hmmm, Really?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by joyli: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Kni BIG DEAL
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by denony(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2009
@ sexyLeamon

please can i flirt with you?
am being left out all this while
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by nana(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2009
Really??
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by joyli: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2009
kini BIG DEAL
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by phuckNL: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2009
J-CzAr:

Most naija girls on forums like this are the left out and ugly ones. The fine chics don't have time to come on forums posting rubbish or PMing anyone. They are too busy chasing numerous boys running after them.
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by denony(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2009
@ sexyLeamon

please can i flirt with you?
am being left out all this while
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2009
The simple truth is. . .check them dudes who come unto NL complaining of girls flirting with them. . .in reality they don't get a lot of girls attracted to them. . .so once one girl says hi. . .they simply think the girl automatically likes them and wants to be involved with them. . .and then make it such a big deal. . .so plsss don't blame them. . .na condition! cool
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mystikal(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2009
Do they?
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2009
i wanna flirt. any girl wanna flirt with me. holla at barryzine4u(at)yahoo.co.uk
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mrperfect(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2009
Oh! I having been missing things here,
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mrperfect(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by mrperfect(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
phuck_NL:

Most naija girls on forums like this are the left out and ugly ones. The fine chics don't have time to come on forums posting rubbish or PMing anyone. They are too busy chasing numerous boys running after them.

Same can be said about the Nigerian guys as well lipsrsealed. I have seen quite a few hot stunners in here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Are You? / Lady Friend Needed Urgently... / 15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.