Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Lurks In The Dark - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Lurks In The Dark (32882 Views)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / The Dark Tommorow / The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
tunspear: [color=#770077][/color] I just start to dey read today... Sleep don carry me go.... I go continue later.... shocked... D story sweet o.... Page three..... Seven more to go....

thanks man, hurry and catch and train...
im waitin-
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Teebegs: Nice 1.waitin 4 updates.keep prayin guy.

thanks man
just updated tho
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Just loving it... Am following u bro keep it UPPP

thanks man
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Daniel2802(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
shebi we don enter FP?
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Marieenkay(f): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Kip it burnin kiddie...daz d spirit
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by kazytoti: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
scon-p:
Hmmmm. Who got doomed?
jayloyexten: EPISODE FIVE

"I'm not a rapist, not gay, I am just a pervert awaiting death"

As I looked into the familiar face, and watch the words jump out, It was as if I could really see it...
I saw myself looking more than into his face,
but into the words...
as I looked into the words...
it exploded...

in death everything becomes clear, but what indeed is death?
death is clossing you eyes and finding yourself in another world...
A world you never have been too, where everything is different...
Heaven or hell!  I knew where I was...
at once I subscribed to death...
afterall there's no difference by my definition.

As I looked into those words I knew he talked of a girl I love soo much...
a girl I would miss soo much...
A girl I couldn't save allthough I heard her scream...
Yet she had screamed her love to me...
she said her name was,
SANDRA!!!

WEDNESSDAY. 8:30pm

My mom was the last person I hugged before I entered the new Toyota Haice fourteen seater bus.
No matter the fun I was anticipating in Lagos, leaving home still triggered in me that emotional hormone called, epinephrine

As I was about to bend my head to enter the small bus, I turned back to wave my pretty younger sister, vera. Her beauty was trully stunning!
I've always tried to protect her from the prying eyes of pleasure configured boys</em>, whose ministry is female destruction...

After waving my sister, I bowed to enter and take my <em>lucky one chance...as I pryed at my seat, I saw that it was pitched in the most beautiful garden in the world...
how else would I explain it when next to me was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the world...
I remembered creation,
Adam and Eve...my first thought was...
hey this is the bone of my bones!

As I beheld her beauty from the door, love at first sight blinded my eyes, It didn't even occur to me that I didn't bow my head well, her beauty was what I focused on, seating right on the back seat.

It was soo hard an accident against the top of the door, my fore head bruised and a strong wave of spontenous powerful excruciating pain, swept through my veins, like electric current, in reflex I flinched backwards, the temptation to hold my head and start sobbing came strongly. But the presence of that beautiful girl in the bus was so influential, I need to show manhood before her, that I'm no kid, like every male would feel before a female he's attracted to.

The begining of my suprices was in the remorse from everyone; everyone said 'sorry', but a sonorous tiny and piercing voice from the back seat made it two words.

"sorry dear"

My head felt like a fermented excreta...expanding and and contracting with wealthy fat worms crawling in their holy white apparel, releasing happy bubbles...
well, it would have only amounted to insignificance, if it were from someone else.

I entered the bus and sat right beside her, as our legs grazed, I knew we needed water to quench this rising inferno! 

I threw my face out from the window, and waved my mom and little sister bye. For once I saw a girl of more stunning beauty than my sister, and she seats right beside me, and so shall it be for the next ten hours, I was moved to say 'thank' you to God, although I didn't really know why. (winks)

The engine of the bus roared gently, from a slow initial drive...to a faster cruise, and then a crazy ZOOM!
The journey had just begun...I closed the windows gently, as the driver switched on the A/C...
the journey started well like most journeys that end up in a ditch!

I turned my head gently to the left to find the eye of the girl that sat as a diva right beside me. Its usually true that beauty at a distance is often contradicted at a close space scrutiny, but no! hers was emphasised at a close reach...my heart skipped a beat.

As my eyes were gradually trying to meet hers, and as her head moved right like the rising of the sun towards mine, my eyes instead met with the guy next to her. we were three at the back seat, with her in the middle. As our eyes met I saw something in his eyes that I could not explain, he looked at me like I was some food for him to eat.

"I'm David, may I meet you" I said to the girl, with my best natural accent.

"I'm Sandra" she said with a tiny smile that emphasised her dimples; on both cheeks.  "hope your head didn't hurt soo much?" she. completed.

"no it didn't hurt, afterall you caused it" I said with a chuckle.

she smiled "how?"

"I was stunned by your beauty, and was wondering if there was a heaven break out, like a prison break, of oustanding angels" I smiled, one part of my mind saying this is too early

"well good for you. Next time you would not stare for soo long again"

"actually I was following orders from my pastor, he said when we see a beautiful girl on the streets we should look just once, else the second look would amount to lust. That day I made up my mind to make the best use of my one chance, and keep my eyes focused...and look...keep looking...not looking away, untill I'm satisfied, in order not to look twice". as I was cracking the joke I was praying it would work...

"funny you" she said laughing softly.
at once I knew it worked, euphoria filled my heart.
My confidence started to grow, and I knew that as long a this bus is concerned, she will be mine through out the trip...
well that was my thought as a mortal man...

we went fine, and in no time we were good together....
"may I have your hand?" I asked her politely

SILENCE

she turned and looked sraight into my eyes, my confidence shook.
like a big shock her finger touched my lips softly, as she whispered..
"you don't have to ask, be a man"

The words shook my confidence like an earthquake, but it impacted into me fire!  I held her hands, and placed it on my laps...
something happened but it was not obvious
our face turned to each other...
hell was in between us...
our lips drew close...
something was happening to me on the inside...
my legs grazed hers...
her shoe scratched the floor...
our lips were five centimetre apart...
four centemetre...
three centimetre...
two centimetre...
one centimetre...
I knew what was about to happen was terrible...
0.5 centimetre...
I could see the fire burning in my eyes right inside hers....
as our lips almost grazed...
A strong barratone voice sounded...
"children, this is not an hotel!" he didn't even say it softly, he shouted it to the hearings of almost all passengers in the bus. 

I turned, it was the man that sat beside her. My heart burned with rage not because I missed the first kiss of my life but the word 'children' and the open rebuke, every one turned behind, I tried to look into their eyeballs to show boldness, but every one were looking somewhere...
my trouser...
I looked down, and I knew she must be ashamed of me...
but she whispered a word to me...
"you are a man..."
I was stunned!

"Have your seat" chairmans voice came resounding into my ears, he pointed the couch where MR Familiar sat. He had just interupted my thoughts,
like mr Familiar interrupted my romance with Sandra.

Mr familiar was the man that sat beside me in the bus.
As I looked at the sofa, where I was to seat beside him, I had the feeling that Sandra will come back to life and seat beside us. 

A TINY TEAR WELLED DOWN MY EYES....
SANDRA...

In the windows of my imginations,
I see us lost in attractions...

I could not continue the poem in my heart...

ANOTHER TEAR FELL...
MAKING TWO,
ONE FOR ME, AND ONE FOR SANDRA!!!
my heart went black!

watchout for episode SIX!!!
jayloyexten.
i wellcome your comments
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by shayoor(f): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Wow!
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2013
I just found this thread. I'm quite disappointed and yes I await the next update.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Daniel2802: shebi we don enter FP?

na so o-
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Oga jay make we use anoda update take celebrate na
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Marieenkay: Kip it burnin kiddie...daz d spirit

kid momma ;-o
hw r u, never knw u were on Naira...
anyways thanks jawe
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2013
Rex Jeezy: I just found this thread. I'm quite disappointed and yes I await the next update.

awww
(sad face)

no p uve found it naw, next update is tonite or 2mao
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Damex333: Oga jay make we use anoda update take celebrate na

mehn na true talk o ( f page spiirt)
no worry updates go dey come wella this time
;-))
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
shayoor: Wow!
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=jayloyexten]

mehn na true talk o ( f page spiirt)
no worry updates go dey come wella this time
;-))[/quote.
Dat means u av bin starving us wit update b4 u made it 2 FP? Dat God u revealed ur secret ursef tongue... Congrat, hapy 4 u. U dserve it
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Abithel: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
powerful story line
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Abithel: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
powerful story line... moooooooorrrrre
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Marieenkay(f): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Waz awt ov naira..4 a whyl,buh i had 2 open a new acct cus ov dis story...xo puh lease...do not kip me in suspens abeg
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by sconp: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
jayloyexten:

;-))
thnks bro,
i owe u lots u know (winks)
yea u owe me.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by shayoor(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
jayloyexten:

awww
(sad face)

Thank God, waiting for the next update
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by daverebranded(m): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2013
followed silently from episode 1....bro u so mad on paper....u even got me scared a lil.....kudoz mahn at least in a while literature has gotten me thrilled.... thumbs up.......and as a calabar boy I will say mbok update fast fast nanga
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
im sorry i could not update as promised i had some exigent responsibilities from church, work and home concurrently.
im also running a carol nite tomorrow, i play d sax.

however i would not keep u long, the episode is almost ready,
expect it today,
thanks, with fidelity.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
daverebranded: followed silently from episode 1....bro u so mad on paper....u even got me scared a lil.....kudoz mahn at least in a while literature has gotten me thrilled.... thumbs up.......and as a calabar boy I will say mbok update fast fast nanga

im glad to have u all these while, all these months ff, im grateful.
and i also feel excited to have revived the dying embers of literature to a fire in u.
thanks again.
updates comes soon.
i wunt keep u long.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Marieenkay: Waz awt ov naira..4 a whyl,buh i had 2 open a new acct cus ov dis story...xo puh lease...do not kip me in suspens abeg

oh thanks dear
wouldnt keep long...
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abithel: powerful story line... moooooooorrrrre

thanks...
sure ull get more... ;-))
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=SPLENDIDFLOZZY][/quote]

lollz...
thanks flozzy
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Duxeys: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
am soo loving this story.. saw it yesterday and had been glued eversince.. smiley
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Duxeys: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
am done oo,. its your turn to update bro
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by kelsmic: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
1stly I strongly commend ur creative n writing prowess...ur usage of figuratives, and I even saw some forms of rhymes n rhythms, in all nice Job. Bt on a corrective note, d spellns esp Suprise shud b note, being n been shud b differiated and sometx omissions observed actuali distorts sentence meaning. Bt in all I must give it up 4 U. Kudos.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
jayloyexten:

awww
(sad face)

[quote author=Rex Jeezy][/quote]

Oga Jay. . .lol. You dey mock me ni?
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abegi. . . .I wan see the update by this time tomorrow. "Succulent parts for libido excellence" Pastor Salami nor wan wise abi?
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2013

As I heard those subtle words of betrayal, it was as if my bile duct diverted into my heart; I could taste the horrible bitterness. How could he? How could the priest do this?

My body became as cold as those miserable bodies stored up in the mortuary. I did not know when my eyes became so clouded with tears that they poured out like a drum full of water. I tried to suppress the feelings, I tried to hold back the tears but keeping them back was as holding fire in my bosoms. So I allowed the tears to pour down I allowed them to flow as a zigzag stream up on till they kissed my neck in coldness and gathered around my head.

My face became swollen, I heard so many loud voices banging inside my head, ‘you are doomed, and this is the end!’
I did not know when I began shaking my head vigorously in refusal.

As I starred at the knife in the hand of the priest, my skin began to have a strange sensation. It was as if, a million flies were grazing the tip of my body hairs.
My skin was reacting to the touch of the knife, even before it ever came close.

Who would be the first person to die?

Suddenly-

‘Priest!’ Salami screamed as he froze in shock
‘Priest, I do not believe in ghosts!’

My tears dried as I watched the sudden drama.
All the other volturis turned right and left in shock starring at pastor Salami.

‘That girl…that girl’ he said pointing at Sandra that lay beneath me.

‘What about her?’ the priest questioned with a face of confusion.

‘It seems that all the other volturis that know about this girl is dead, what is happening? Who is she? She is not Sandra, you are the priest do not tell me that you do not know!’

‘How do you mean?’ the priest dropped the knife back into the bowl in a gesture to give him full attention.

‘Capon was the person that captured her, grasshopper was the person that brought her head to me, Solomon was the person that killed her, aside these people no body was aware of what happened that night’ he scratched his head.

‘That night? What happened that night; was there something you did not tell me?’
The priest asked curiously.
Suddenly a loud voice called out in aggression-
‘Oh you fool; the scale has just fallen off your eyes but not your brain. I am glad you know that you are the next to DIE, you will DIEEEE you will surely DIEEEEEE!’ Sandra yelled.

My heart jerked.

Everybody turned and faced her.
I could read their deepest thoughts. They wanted to rip off her flesh from her bones. However, there were uncertainties.
What if she is indeed a ghost? If our leader is scared, who are we to be bold?

There was pin drop silence. Nobody could utter a word, rather their eyes wandered confusedly, from left to right; from Salami to Sandra.

‘You see what I am saying, this girl is not a human being she is a demon!’
Salami said after a moment of shock.

(I have never seen a pastor that is so scared of demons, well that is between. ;-))

‘Tell me what happened; although I wish we had discussed it in the chambers and not have to bring irrelevant issues to scare young volturis’

‘Priest, there is no secrecy in this, our empire is tearing apart due to the exploits of this demon can you not see it. Is that not why we decided to rip of their flesh off this morning?’

‘What happened’ the priest asked again.

‘It all happened yesterday, or I wish capon is still alive’

‘But he is dead, so just continue’

‘It all started yesterday…’ he began.
‘Great volturis, please you can have your seats’
He waited for everybody to grab a seat before he continued.

‘Capon went out of the empire in the morning, after the strange call that the journey would be changed. You know that the bastard had a prize-giving ceremony to attend…’

I hoped Sandra was paying close attention, although I could not really understand her and her threat. Is she for real? Is she a demon or she is just acting?

He continued.
‘Capon just wanted to go out and so he did. However, when he came back he came with a girl.
‘He said that he had wooed her into his car and afterwards gave her a tranquilizer candy that made her sleep. That was how he sedated her and brought her in.’

‘It was strange of him, capon was not a womanizer, and probably his attempt to womanize caused his death.
When I probed into his strange act, he narrated to me on the phone that the girl was so beautiful and irresistible, tender and young.’

‘What do you want to do with her?’ I had asked him.

‘Oh, this cup shall not pass me by. I want to get into her. I want to penetrate her. It’s been long a woman made me this hard, this Hot. I want to have sex with her, oh mehn, I can’t even wait, my milk is almost dropping... ha-ha-ha
I love my sex-mates young and clean, just like her’

‘If you want to just have sex with her, why bring her to the empire, have you forgotten that our existence is clandestine?’

‘Oh not so president, I want to have her in full’

‘What do you mean by have her in full?’

‘I mean I want to consume everything about her staring from sex to her raw flesh, you know that she is so fresh, I mean so so fresh. Her skin is clean you would love it’

‘Hmmm, well what can I say?’

‘You can say bye, we will see later’

‘Capon, Capon, are you still there? Please wait’

‘Yes what is it president I am still here’

‘You said the girl’s skin is so fresh, isn’t it?’

‘Oh as fresh as the morning dew’

‘Hmmm-‘

‘Yeah’

‘Would you mind if I made a request’

‘Well let me see if it is grantable’ he said in-between laughter.

‘Okay to be precise, I will like to have the girl’s breasts and head, well, even if it is just one. You see, these days it is as if I am running out of sexual energy and motivation. I need libido strength you know’ (laughing)

‘Oh priest this is my territory, no trespass!’

‘I know, that is why it is a favor’

‘Well president, I am sorry to bounce you, but I need her breasts too. They are young and plump, as two soft puf-puffs, oh taste and see that the lord is good! Ha-ha-ha.
But I am sorry, I may spare her head, but to spare her breasts, I am sorry, that is not in my power to give’

‘Oh I wish you could just honor my request’

‘But I’m sorry that is all I can do’

‘I know and that is why I called it a wish’

(I really wanted it, although we have stock in the archives. You know there is something different in freshness. )

‘Yeah’

‘We shall see later today’

‘Yeah’

It was about nine PM yesterday when he called me back-
‘Oh president, the girl is so interesting, I bleeped and bleeped and bleeped, in fact she died in the process. Poor bi’ch, she was even a virgin’

‘Awww, not good’

‘Yeah, but not bad either’

‘Of course’ (chuckling)

‘Well her death is not a bad development because she would die after all. I will take out the parts I need and store her in the archives.’

‘Don’t forget our deal’

‘Deal sustained’
‘When I came in at midnight I at once ordered for her head, I wanted to have a tasty pepper stew, and crush some brain meat.
Capon sent grasshopper to get the head and he delivered. When I saw the head, I knew that Capon had not exaggerated anything. The girl was indeed beautiful.’

‘I took it home and my wife cooked it, we ate it this morning before coming, I even crushed her two eyes with my molar, my wife crushed her tongue, and that way we consumed the whole head in pepper stew.’

He gave a short pause.
‘Priest you would not believe that the girl I ate this morning is that girl lying there, I have never seen a cannibalized reincarnate before!’

‘See I even snapped her on my phone for record purpose’
He brought out his phone and showed the priest.
The priest nodded.

‘These days strange things happen’ the priest remarked.

‘No this is not just strange, this is evil’

‘Priest, I zipped her in the black bag which purifies the ballistic spirits she may be having while alive. You know the way it works, or priest what is happening to your powers are they beginning to fail, do you want to take a trip to India and reawake your powers?’

‘My power never diminishes or depreciates, if anything wrong happens we would probe into it. There is no power, no cult, no organization, that is stronger than volturis, and we cannot be intimidated!’
Now to everybody-
‘Or can we be intimidated?’

‘No, never, we cannot!’ they responded in unison

‘Before I make my decision is there any volturis with a suggestion or comment, we are brothers, and we need to take a common stand’ (priest)

Scorpion was the first person to shoot up his hands.
‘Thank you great priest.’ He began.
‘You have led us through hard times, through vale and heights, through caves through plains, through demons and powers that had tried to consume us.
You have predicted happenings with perfection, you have brought us thus far, we are grateful to you. You are such a gift to us’
He said as he bowed, other volturis followed.
The priest also bowed in appreciation.

‘I strongly agree with you that your powers have not failed and cannot fail, they remain with you up on till death’

‘Now concerning this strange development, I knew from the onset that these two
Creatures are nothing but demons! They have EVIL written all over their faces if you take a critical look. From the way the boy talks to the way his eyes open…’

Salami nodded. Why wouldn’t he? He had tasted of the sharpness of my mouth. ;-)

‘But I am of the opinion that we should not have discussed this in their presence, you know it sounds somehow…’ he tried to continue.

‘The deed has been done, we are asking for contribution on the deeds and not criticism of the way the deed was narrated to the audience’ the priest cut in

‘They are going to die after all’ the priest added

‘I laugh at your foolishness!’ Sandra blared ‘You fool you think you can kill me? I cannot die, only mortals can. Today, you shall die, before midnight; mark my words!’

‘Ahh!’ everybody reacted with shock.
The next moment they were all whispering something to a neighbor.

‘We cannot be intimidated, we have priest here. We cannot be intimidated!’
Scorpion rose, and others chanted after him.

Salami could not utter a word; his eyes were as dim as death.

‘This girl that is acting as a demon, what power does she even have? I strongly believe that she is only playing on us. She has a very sharp mouth and that is all, she is just a bloody mortal!’ Scorpion challenged.

‘You will die today!’ Sandra yelled.

‘Who are you to say that I will die today, are you my god?’

‘You god cleans my buttocks with his tongue!’

‘What?’ everybody shouted- Grumbling.

‘You are just blabbing, prove your power if you have one, prove it, fool!’

‘One more word from you and I will pick up that knife in the bowl and sink it into your chest’

‘You are impotent, a blabbing mortal that can do nothing!’

Suddenly the knife rose up from the bowl without hands and in the speed of light, it sunk into the side of his stomach.

‘Ahh!’ he wailed as he crashed on his knees.
‘Who the hell are you?’
Fresh blood began to spread around the wound.
The knife entered in completely, the only part left of it, was the handle.

‘You are only lucky that I did not sink it into your heart, you would have been a dead man by now’

‘Who taught you psycho kinesis?’ the priest asked curiously.

‘Its only you that have ever done it, and it was not as fast as this-’ Salami whispered to the priest, but I could read his lips.

‘No, this is not psycho kinesis; she has more than one spirit. She can separate them and do so many functions. In fact right now one of her agents are standing right beside you with a battle axe, I can see it with my spiritual eyes’

‘Jesus!’ the pastor said as he flinched in fear towards the priest.
When he caught the fearful eyes of other volturis, he kept calm.

‘Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaat do you want, o thou evil spirit sent from the pits of hell, what sacrifice did I not do?’
He screamed.

‘I am not evil; else I would have killed you a long time ago’

‘What do you want?’

‘Untie me first, this chain is annoying. And if you do not untie me and this boy atop me, I will snap out the chains and make you a hanger!’

‘Jesus!’ Salami muttered beneath his breadth.

‘Please untie her before she kills us all, I’ve never seen something like this’
A volturis suggested.

‘Would nobody attend to me, cant you see that I am bleeding?’ scorpion wailed in pains.

‘If anybody goes near that man, I will snap out his neck with my spiritual hands’
Sandra threatened.

‘ele yi o gidi gon, I said this one is strong!’ I heard a volturis whisper to a neighbor.

;-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

New Story : Afraid To Love / Grace Ifeoma Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda's Mum Buried (Photos, Video) / Ibale{virginity}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.