Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. (1564 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / The Ex U Wish u Gave A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
the one good thing i missed about my ex gf...
.........she was always the first to call me around 6am...and would say....my world,how was your night??...hope my prince slept well and woke up with the wright mindset??...

@times..her inspirational messages will be the first to hit my phone before MTN does....

i missed her on that a lot.....cos my present sweetheart does not know how to do that....am even the one calling/messaging her in the morning...that got me MISSING HER..(my ex)....

NOTE....EVERYONE IS SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAYS.....

.....so nairalanders....whats that special one thing you missed about your ex....(don't tell me he/she ain't worth missing)..lols..

.......................SNOW...............
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm..apart from d romantic aspect,I miss d way she encourages me..I also miss her calm,unpredictable nature..
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by slap1(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Nothing, honestly. I actually realized what I've been missing after I left.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Wild sex tongue
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2014
slap1:
ouch...it hurts though...
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2014
samflexxy:
Wild sex tongue
lols....yeah right!!!
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hmmm..apart from d romantic aspect,I miss d way she encourages me..I also miss her calm,unpredictable nature..
hmmmm..very toughtfull of her

1 Like

Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 18, 2014
slap1:
think..u just cant miss someone wit noting attached to it....
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by slap1(m): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2014
patrickdarlins:
think..u just cant miss someone wit noting attached to it....
The point is, I don't miss her one bit! No hard feelings, though. She's a good girl; but I deserve better.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Unionised(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Sorry.

Nothing to miss.

Good riddance...
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Extom(m): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Forget that she can lie for africa, there's this way she talks, and it's so eccentric and seductive. I think it was this calmness in her, and the fact that she always seemed too fragile, that got me fooled for a period of time.
At first(when we just broke up), any girl with that calming effect will instantaneously give me that nostalgic feeling. But now, any girl does that, and I'm like "Taaaah! Hol it dia. Don go dia!!! I've been fooled by 'Cleopatra-effect'!!! " cheesy
I think that's one of the bad things about been heartbroken by someone you used to look up to; you just can't fall for that same "act", even if the new one might be for real. undecided

2 Likes

Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Pdizzle(m): 5:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Everyone is replaceable.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Extom:
Forget that she can lie for africa, there's this way she talks, and it's so eccentric and seductive. I think it was this calmness in her, and the fact that she always seemed too fragile, that got me fooled for a period of time.
At first(when we just broke up), any girl with that calming effect will instantaneously give me that nostalgic feeling. But now, any girl does that, and I'm like "Taaaah! Hol it dia. Don go dia!!! I've been fooled by 'Cleopatra-effect'!!! " cheesy
I think that's one of the bad things about been heartbroken by someone you used to look up to; you just can't fall for that same "act", even if the new one might be for real. undecided
got me ROTFLMAO...funny
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Pdizzle:
Everyone is replaceable.
if e nor be panaldo ...e nor fit be like panaldo....you just dont wana admit it...u may replace someone...but u cant fit in where that person is outstanding......

take for instance.....OKOCHA was our midfielder...he played with style and zeal and delivers us in time of serious need with good free kicks.. dat gave us goals..etc...when he retires..here comes MIKEL...every one thought..mehn...dis is our okocha reincarnation...BUT NOW...its crystal clear he aint match for that number 10 jersey...lols....he may occupy that position...but he can never perform it as good as the previous one....lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by chimerase2: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
i miss everi tin abt her
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Unionised:
Sorry.

Nothing to miss.

Good riddance...
i disagree to agree....lols..even as far to when TOM AND JERRY FIGHTS and breaks each others head...when jerry is gone...tom will be missing jerry...no matter the gravity of the fights...lols
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2014
slap1:
The point is, I don't miss her one bit! No hard feelings, though. She's a good girl; but I deserve better.
lols...funny dude dat deserves better...lols
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Freest(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Good sex cool
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by jmoore(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2014
I got no ex in my life.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
jmoore:
I got no ex in my life.

Same here
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Histrings08(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2014
The talk..we talk a lot nd I mean reasonable things..even d time I offended her, we managed to talk our way thru it...
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Pdizzle(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
patrickdarlins:
if e nor be panaldo ...e nor fit be like panaldo....you just dont wana admit it...u may replace someone...but u cant fit in where that person is outstanding......

take for instance.....OKOCHA was our midfielder...he played with style and zeal and delivers us in time of serious need with good free kicks.. dat gave us goals..etc...when he retires..here comes MIKEL...every one thought..mehn...dis is our okocha reincarnation...BUT NOW...its crystal clear he aint match for that number 10 jersey...lols....he may occupy that position...but he can never perform it as good as the previous one....lmaoooo

Dey there dey deceive yourself. You've two choices; stay at home and brood, or go out and realize no one is indispensable.
So Okocha/Mikel is the best example that can come to your head, talking about replacements.
Figo commot, Ronaldo enter.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pdizzle:

Dey there dey deceive yourself. You've two choices; stay at home and brood, or go out and realize no one is indispensable.
So Okocha/Mikel is the best example that can come to your head, talking about replacements.
Figo commot, Ronaldo enter.
funny dude...lols...can u replace ur mum when she's aged and gone??not even ur wife can do d replacement...lols
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
brito:

Same here

Since there is a Common Denominator...

By the power vested on me, I proclaim you both....friends. .. lol
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Pdizzle(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2014
patrickdarlins:
funny dude...lols...can u replace ur mum when she's aged and gone??not even ur wife can do d replacement...lols

Comparing 'mama' to a lady you didn't know existed for about the first fifteen years of your life is a nah nah.
When talking about people being irreplaceable, those are the kind you talk about, Family.. Not a girlfriend.
Re: That ONE GOOD Thing You Missed About Your Ex..u May Not Get Elsewhere. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Early mornin text msgs.....I rilly missd gettin dt 4rm Him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Complicated Creatures / A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' / 5 Reasons Why You Should Date A Poor Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.