Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? (10318 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu / MEND To Bomb Nigeria - Chevron Tank Farm in Escravos On October 1st! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by vicade(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2008
i think it is more of they are going to bomb some where in nigeria and not bomb the whoe nigeria which in that context will indicate that the british and american consulates/embassies in nigeria may be their real target i think looking at what happened in embasseis in kenya and tanzania

Nobody needs to bomb nigeria anyway, we do a good job bombing ourselves already just like the ikeja cantonement incident.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by nyabinghi(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2008
Propaganda by the west to bring africom near nigeria. Even with all the intelligence reports don't they get bombed.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Spermdrops(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2008
I think the vote is unanimous here.  

Al-Qaeda please, you have the majority vote to bomb the blasted place to oblivion!  Please proceed speedily and without caution.  Take no hostages I say.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by bicey(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2008
What is there in Nigeria to bomb. All these alarmist are out again to make money from ever gullible Nigerian Government. You remebered BIRD FLU, They are all gimmicks,

Another avenue to embezzle money.

Peace!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by SENATORJD(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2008
Spermdrops:

Al-Qaeda please, you have the majority vote to bomb the blasted place to oblivion!  Please proceed speedily and without caution.  Take no hostages I say.
dnt grab,kilo se so?
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Spermdrops(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2008
SENATOR JD:

dnt grab,kilo se so?

Most Nigerians on this thread do not see anything worth sparing in Nigeria and have given implicit or explicit consent for the bombing to take place as soon as possible.

I concur!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by SENATORJD(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2008
Spermdrops:

Most Nigerians on this thread do not see anything worth sparing in Nigeria and have given implicit or explicit consent for the bombing to take place as soon as possible.

I concur!
i disagree broda, my family is worth sparing if any's aint, the issue is not about them bombing us, the issues is about whether we have a nation ready enough to prevent such disasters, Nigeria is just blessed thats all i can say, cos if a bomb hits just a small fragment of 9ja then there is trouble.My problem is that Okiro is making noise like as if he has boys on ground that can prevent such an occurence,.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by ALERTEFCC(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2008
if bombing Nigeria will help rid the country of these corrupt, greedy and self centered beasts they should go ahead with all urgency.

before i forget, MAKE SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND OUT IF DEM DEY RECRUIT FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBERS, "I SWEAR, I WILL WEAR A SUICIDE BELT, IT WILL BE MORE PRESTIGIOUS".
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by gbyg(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2008
I think the topic in question is a thing of concern. Whether we like it or not we are Nigerian, and what affect one of us affects all. God will expose all the terrorist Evil plan. My life and everybodies life is worth preserving. Any one that dont like Nigeria shuld go to Ghana or anywhere as a self impose refugee. I love Nigeria and I most do all i can to preserve it.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by SENATORJD(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2008
gbyg:

I think the topic in question is a thing of concern. Whether we like it or not we are Nigerian, and what affect one of us affects all. God will expose all the terrorist Evil plan. My life and everybodies life is worth preserving. Any one that don't like Nigeria shuld go to Ghana or anywhere as a self impose refugee. I love Nigeria and I most do all i can to preserve it.
thats the spirit my bro, not peeps that want Nigeria bombed, where do we go if it does happen?cant be a second class citizen anywhere me(ajo ole da bi ile).
ALERT-EFCC:

if bombing Nigeria will help rid the country of these corrupt, greedy and self centered beasts they should go ahead with all urgency.
before i forget, MAKE SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND OUT IF DEM DEY RECRUIT FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBERS, "I SWEAR, I WILL WEAR A SUICIDE BELT, IT WILL BE MORE PRESTIGIOUS".
ure kidding right?u really would do that?sweetheart dont go blowing urself up sure some folks love ure sexy look. we could work something out but definetly not blowing urself plssssssss
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by idupaul: 2:02pm On May 12, 2008
All these alarmist are out again to make money from ever gullible Nigerian Government. You remebered BIRD FLU, They are all gimmicks,

thank u jare, anoda ploy to get gullible Yar adua to release fund for okiro and co to chop,
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by dee02(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2008
I think OKIRO is just after cheap publicity. He wants the populace in Nigeria to believe he his intelligent thereby raising un-necessary panic and false alarms all over the country.

1) OKIRO is just another self-centred cluess slowpoke who has nothing to offer the country in order to improve the security of lives and properties

2) Cannot solve domestic problems in his own backyard

-hence he should be swept away like JANKARIWO and ignored like another MOUTHY Arrow who likes to run it like a leaky tap

Nigerians need to be more conscious security wise and they have always done so with little or no help from the idiots put at the helm to oversee security/defence

AL-QAEDA KO! GONGO ASO NI!!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Epiphany(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2008
Lol, lol, lol. My God, we are funny sha! While someone wants to wear suicide belt, another says that this is all a ploy so that Yar'adua will release more money for Okiro and his robbers to chop.
Nothing like a little controversy to bring out the best in Naija's. We are an incredible bunch sha! We are talking of some lunatics threatening to bomb naija and people are humouring it all. I LIKE THAT!
CARRY GO JARE, MY PEOPLE. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN CONTINUE TO SURVIVE IN THIS 'HELLHOLE' (PERMIT THE USE OF THAT WORD FOR WANT OF ANOTHER) CALLED NAIJA!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Busta(f): 2:31pm On May 12, 2008
RUMOR MUNGERS

lol . . i no fit laff sef undecided
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by bigben3: 2:42pm On May 12, 2008
so what is the big deal about al-Qaeda bombing naija are we not already been bombarded by those that promised to protect us,av we forgotten the bombing in Osun state and the bombing of late Dele Giwa of Newswatch Magazine. Me i think say if na bombing go wake us up from our slumber,so be it. cry Was it not after America bombarded Japan that it rose to become a world leader. A beg make them come quick-quick. why are we even so afraid in this country Though me i know say all this propaganda ala Okiro na another abracadabra in the cooking, what importance is Naija to the message of al-Qaeda let's be real folks
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by idupaul: 2:46pm On May 12, 2008
We are talking of some lunatics threatening to bomb naija and people are humouring

The only lunatics planning to destroy the country are the government officials, and they are already using their weapons of mass corruption(WMC)to achieve this.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by vicade(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2008
This is so funny. Just watch out. The nollywood guys will probably make a movie out of this with part 1 and part 2.

Action nigerian movie probably titled: NIGERIAN BOMBED. STARRING SAINT OBI, Jim Iyke ,ini edo,pete edotchie and som many more

Go and grab your copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by bluehorizo(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2008
What the hell are they waiting for. They have my full "throttle" support! Cool The country is of no use to itself and others around it anyway.

Spermdrops:

Al-Qaeda please, you have the majority vote to bomb the blasted place to oblivion! Please proceed speedily and without caution. Take no hostages I say.

Spermdrops:

I concur!

Why are you always like this? I thought you'd change but you are still your old self. It is time you see good things about this great nation. God bless Nigeria. Long live Nigeria!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by SENATORJD(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2008
God bless nigeria and every other place
long Live NIGERIA(but she should wake up)
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 12, 2008
i trust our nigerian police. . .

soon we will see bearded aboki suya sellers paraded in boxer shorts next to 'exhibits' - long knife (your standard aboki accessory) , fertilizer, diesel, sunrise cable, tigerhead battery, torchlight. . .
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by amaikama(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2008
You all make me laugh. grin you are shouting Al-Qaeda plans to bomb Nigeria when Infacts Nigeria is still on a time bomb for over a century. angry Do not be afraid of Al-Qaeda but fear the bomb that is ticking in Nigeria every seconds of the day and until it explode that when the real threat is over. angry
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by idupaul: 3:30pm On May 12, 2008
sunrise cable, tigerhead battery, torchlight. . .
cheesy

it reminds me of them Abacha days when one chap got caught in durbar hotel, the exihibit >>>>>>>>>>> a stick of dyna mite, wires, tiger head batteries, torchlight and a copy of the book the Man died by Soyinka, twas so funny.,
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by SENATORJD(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2008
oyb:

soon we will see bearded aboki suya sellers paraded in boxer shorts next to 'exhibits' - long knife (your standard aboki accessory) , fertilizer, diesel, sunrise cable, tigerhead battery, torchlight. . .
and the Headlines wud be. "NIgerian police cracks down on terrorist unit",
IG OKiro has stated that the police force in  oyo or anambra or sokoto has caught a group of terrorist that were about to blow up aso rock in a weeks timee.the information came as a tip off from residents of the area who suspecting strange movements in and out of an uncompleted building.the group has confessed to be linked to the the Al-Qeada network headed by Osama bin laden,
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by chukky007: 3:37pm On May 12, 2008
lmao,  al quaeda bombing nigeria,  Who did they probably get their information from? The biggest fear mongers in the world, the United States. It is funny how people tell us what to do , how to dress, how to live and what to be scared about. ,  SO what if they are bombing Nigeria. ,  not the first time people are killed in Nigeria. Matter of fact, if we are so scared of terrorists we should have removed that goddamn egotistical, criminal called OBJ,  Because the disaster he brought is 10X more than what 9/11 can bring, 

I want to ask who are you more scared of?
the people who govern our country  OR Osama who lives in the mountains ,  . wanted by every country in the world,  is a millionaire and still manages to scare the crap out of the world superpowers (sounds like a bullsh*** story to me). So please Nigerian government why not concentrate on solving the social, political and economic problems,  instead of joining the bandwagon of countries kissing America's behind and claiming al qaeda is the biggest threat to our happiness.

To do that will be like worrying about a mosquito bite when  a lion is chasing you. This is my first post thought i should get that out of the way.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2008
Precious waste of bombs. Obasanjo and his men had already bombed Nigeria so why should Al qaeda want to waste their time.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by jaymobb(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2008
oyb:

wit enough, 'hold it wettin u carry for boot' and if u do anyhow na statement for station
ur crime,
"those boys r the suspected alqaeda group we av bin lukin 4"
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by shawn123: 5:33pm On May 12, 2008
shocked cheap popularity, please what has al- qeada got to do wif Naija. Some dump people here are already associating it with kano and refusal of some people to recieve vaccines in kano and making it a religious issue, Nawa o!
Some times i wonder where people get their stories sef?
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by wendymanda: 5:36pm On May 12, 2008
Most other people responding to this thread realize the humor in Al-queda threatining Nigeria and most funny part being that Nigeria foiled the plot. Hahaha. What I don't get is why some people don't why I find it hard to believe the American government and the British government could not stop Al-queda but the Nigerian government could. Like someone said they must be chasing their shadows.

When I see a unicorn that flies is when I will believe any Nigerian authority foiled plans by Al-Queda. Like the link said there is no proof that its actually Al-Queda.

I still crack up when I come to this site.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by sheniqua: 5:46pm On May 12, 2008
men in nigeria had better started leaving their homes with clean underwear
especially those with bia bia
you never know when you become an al queda suspect
at least we should see you with clean tidy whities
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by damola1: 5:55pm On May 12, 2008
It's possible that alqaeda might actually try Nigeria, but even if they try, by the special grace of God, they must fail!

When Alqaeda wanted to really come into action to make a statement they bombed US embassies in east africa.

So, my own prayer is simply put: God will protect us, because our corrupt politicians cannot even try!
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by Tonim(f): 6:00pm On May 12, 2008

It's possible that alqaeda might actually try Nigeria

thanks ooo my brother. Thank God I am not the only one not taking this threat with levity.

Al-qaeda goes anywhere the west has any interest, and we know the west has billions invested
in our oil and gas sector.

The same Nigerians saying the threat is nothing to worry about are the same ones that'll
blame the government if indeed something happens.
Re: Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? by roodest: 6:34pm On May 12, 2008
what nonsense! firstly that editor outta ba twacked silly for making nigerians pay hard-earned 100 naira or thereabout for the paper.
for okiro, i know even know how i go start

what insolence, ordinary light una no get! una kon think sey una dey global issues dey put mouth sey person wan do wetin?! let's not even veer into domestic security, hunger and poverty dey wack the whole (most) poplulation, okiro kon dey talk nonsense.

una dey al-qaeda list at all!

rubiish!

na so nigeria do issue how many billion or hard currency to import rice,

men, sumtimes i reall love to say this: Bleep NAIJA!
but then anger alone no be the way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm / Those Who Want Oyegun Out As National Chairman Are Targetting Buhari --dr Chris / NASS Leadership Tussle: Ministers, Party Leaders Under Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.