Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri (17987 Views)

625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Atiku Abubakar:governors Armed Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants! I Warned Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by brownlord: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2013
ACF, NEF, and the boko haram ministry on nairaland wont be happy with this, they will soon look for a way to politicalise this good news to support their minister of amnesty affair, Gen. Buhari,

Make i relax dey watch wit my alomo, waiting for the boko haram group on nairaland, wondering wh would say this time

1 Like

Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by valicious1(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2013
cogitoErgo: Good job by the traders, its like everybody is growing some balls against the BH in dose areas now!
but i just dont like d way dose traders names were beng mentiond!
smh @ the stupidiity of nigerian press. they should'ave as well put the traders' pictures and house addresses. mtscheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by UluemeFrank(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Can somebody tell me how many are these boko haram that doesn't finish despite the massive killings and swam of arrests by JTDF
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Decryptor(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Kudos to the brave traders. But i hope there won't be a reprisal attack on them.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Chamber10(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2013
Wendyslim: . Park well leave ur comment and move on, Wetin concern u about pple wey no comment?

Ignore mode activated for online attention seekers.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by vizboy(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2013
This is the type of News I love to hear coming from the north.
My brothers from another mother una welu done
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by carrybreeze: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2013
;Dwen r we gonna wake up someday and have this craze become history? Wen?
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Beaf1: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2013
These journalists are BIG fools. Why mention their names? What protection do they have at this moment?

Now these Boko Harem guys will trace them to their houses and slaughter them.

This is sad!

1 Like

Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
KAI na this kind news i dey like savour
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=Beaf!]These journalists are BIG fools. Why mention their names? What protection do they have at this moment?

Now these Boko Harem guys will trace them to their houses and slaughter them.

This is sad!
[/quote
no fear nothing go happen to 'em
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by chessguru1(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2013
Celestyn8213: I hope the boko haram will not turn against the traders again tomorrow
They have already been doing that.
As one of my mayshy friends here in ph once said
"Walahi bros, if me I see boko haram, me sef go run pass you"
They have been attacking the traders one way or another b4 now.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
cogitoErgo: Good job by the traders, its like everybody is growing some balls against the BH in dose areas now!
waz y0ur name mentioned? undecided
waz y0ur name mentioned?
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by kizaronto: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
I love your courage. Go after them wherever they might be hiding, God will be with u and u must prevail at last. After all,they constitute little number of evil elements in the state compared to large number God fearing,peace loving and hard working people of Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2013
That journalist is a stupid, senseless and useless person. Why will they mention the traders name, instead of saying according to eye witness acct or undisclosed source. It seems all northern journalist are working for boko haram. They shld wise up and stop using their illiteracy level at every write up. The soldiers shld make it mandatory that any journalist who mention names of individuals that helped in the arrest of boko haram members shld be prosecuted and made to face the law because they are endangering their life.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2013
The traders said they were encouraged by the youth vigilante who had been catching the terrorists using only sticks, cleavers and cutlasses.

Arm these youths with light weapons and boko haram is history because they know these guys better than the Army.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2013
Joshuabase: waz y0ur name mentioned? undecided waz y0ur name mentioned?
how i wish u're the one they mention his name or ur relative then u won't ask waz his own. Those silly journalist are busy endangering the life of pple and risk them been killed and all u could say is ask stupid question urself. U have no conscience at all.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Celestyn8213: I hope the boko haram will not turn against the traders again tomorrow
Dey can't 'cos if dey do,d traders will stop selling Ijebu Garri to dem.And u knw wat dat means,hunger!
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by 2goodbobo(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2013
It will be a mammoth foolery if the Government does not provide and double security in that market because one can't rule out the possibility of a reprisal attack by Boko Haram on the traders of that market.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Adex097: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2013
Ulueme Frank: Can somebody tell me how many are these boko haram that doesn't finish despite the massive killings and swam of arrests by JTDF
Boko recruit guys massively .. In fact i heard from a reliable source that they've recruited some people through this Nairaland.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Castos(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Good job guys, next time kill them.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by lacicrips(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2013
People in that region should be allowed to bear licensed arms.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by tuke: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
coolYeah,thumbs up 2 my aboki bros. Haba. May allah strengthen you and lead you 2 purge out even their elite sponsors from amongst you.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Sibrah: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2013
GEJ is working.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Akpan107(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2013
they are all fictional names, not real name! May God bless and keep protecting the traders in name of the One who is seated at His right hand. Amen.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by PHIPEX(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kudos to the civilian JTF but I hope CNN, BBC, Aljazera etc take note of these kinds of good news?
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by tpapi: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chamber10: Good job guys. This team work is good. Catch, beat blue and black b4 handing them over to soldiers for further action. As usual, some people will not comment on this thread.

Just an observation. I have not seen Lacasa's comments since the heat of this state of emergency became too much. Hope he is fine sha grin grin cool
aven't u heard dat he was captured 2wks ago by jtf in bama local government of borno state while trying to escape from jtf troops
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by frodobee: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Cogito ergo suum. Correct observation.
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Afritop(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
THE TRADERS WHO WERE BOLD TO SPEAK TO THE PRESS SHOULD HAVE REMAIN ANONYMOUS. They shouldn't have allowed the press to put their names on print for safety sake
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Valto: this is nice.. boko haram must end! next time u guys catch them kill and set them ablaze!
Then how will you get information about their leaders, other group members, arms suppliers, training camps, safe houses and targets?
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
colombiana: Evil prevails cuz good ple do notin. Nice one my aboki ninjas but u guys shud hav just killed them now

You have said it all.. if we all keep silent and go home everyday thinking it is someone else's problem.. nohting will happen
Re: Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri by dagentility(f): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
So finally the days of Boko Haram is coming to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi: "Some #EndSARS Protesters Are Rogues And Thieves" / Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.