Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Need A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Single Lady (4026 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Single Lady by danjaydotcom(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hmm if u single,beautiful,and have a heart of your own. Hola
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^^^dude you are suffering from...Talikaism...no self respecting lady will ever Hola the fcuuk at you this way....its like you are calling your dog or something....I don't get it are they suppose to come running to you or something?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
I have another mans heart.. Does that count?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I have another mans heart.. Does that count?

oh oh dont provoke your BFF please... grin
Re: I Need A Single Lady by danjaydotcom(m): 2:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
^^^^dude you are suffering from...Talikaism...no self respecting lady will ever Hola the fcuuk at your this way....its like you are calling you dog or something....I don't get it are they suppose to come running to you or something?

You know it all na just like your username lmao...
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Exponental(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2013
@op, not @ d this age n time where ladies are seriously searching..... Do u av self esteem, self confidence? wetin do ur liver?
Re: I Need A Single Lady by danjaydotcom(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2013
Exponental: @op, not @ d this age n time where ladies are seriously searching..... Do u av self esteem, self confidence? wetin do ur liver?

Well I was just messing to see if someone hola I just posted and never got the intention of commenting lol but u see that mrknowitall coming at me like he got issues with me its funny tho. Catching fun on nairaland jare
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I have another mans heart.. Does that count?
you want double date abi?
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Now let me give you a good advice... You have a good phone with radio? make it a date with Ego on Inspiration FM every Tuesday and Wednesday night... (starts at around 9:00PM)... There, people like you (guys and girls) call in giving their profiles for other partner for a hook up... So... in as much as you dont have money for a premium badoo signup or scared of scammers, try that... I am sure it will work for you my guy...

I started listening to the program this week and it was stunning when a guy called saying ladies should stop calling him that he's got a perfect match on same radio show... I was wowed.. So... load up some call credit, charge your phone, get a pen n paper and book a date with MatchMaking on Inspiration FM (92.3) Lagos...
Re: I Need A Single Lady by AtheistD(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze: Now let me give you a good advice... You have a good phone with radio? make it a date with Ego on Inspiration FM every Tuesday and Wednesday night... (starts at around 9:00PM)... There, people like you (guys and girls) call in giving their profiles for other partner for a hook up... So... in as much as you dont have money for a premium badoo signup or scared of scammers, try that... I am sure it will work for you my guy...

I started listening to the program this week and it was stunning when a guy called saying ladies should stop calling him that he's got a perfect match on same radio show... I was wowed.. So... load up some call credit, charge your phone, get a pen n paper and book a date with MatchMaking on Inspiration FM (92.3) Lagos...

Radio dating... shocked

Have things gotten that bad?
Re: I Need A Single Lady by chikeorji123(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Radio dating... shocked

This is serious!!
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
chikeorji123:

This is serious!!

Atheist:-D:

Radio dating... shocked

Really... It was as if I was out of Nigeria for that period... People calling in giving their profiles...

Hello... My name is Funke... a university graduate... down to earth... 27 years... light in complexion.... i like reading and eating... i work with so so so firm... I am looking for a man that comes from south west, dark in complexion, AA genotype, a university graduate, God fearing (as if satan himself is not God fearing), works, daring, loving, respectable and will love me for whom I am... My numbers are 080idjdfjfnfjf, and 080iedbfhff... i repeat... my numbers are 080djdbdjff and 081idjd....

U just need to listen to the program mhen... and see seriousness
Re: I Need A Single Lady by AtheistD(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze:

Really... It was as if I was out of Nigeria for that period... People calling in giving their profiles...

Hello... My name is Funke... a university graduate... down to earth... 27 years... light in complexion.... i like reading and eating... i work with so so so firm... I am looking for a man that comes from south west, dark in complexion, AA genotype, a university graduate, God fearing (as if satan himself is not God fearing), works, daring, loving, respectable and will love me for whom I am... My numbers are 080idjdfjfnfjf, and 080iedbfhff... i repeat... my numbers are 080djdbdjff and 081idjd....

U just need to listen to the program mhen... and see seriousness

This is some mo-fo sh@@... We are now in the digital age grin.
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: you want double date abi?

Only if its you kiss kiss
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Me of all people? I'm a friend to your man, so i will be inappropriate for that.
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Me of all people? I'm a friend to your man, so i will be inappropriate for that.
Dont worry you... I will come to the rescue here
SniperInADiaper:

Can I be the sniper in your diaper dearie?
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze:

haba bros, go and listen to that radio station and leave this beautiful lady alone, you gave someone a suggestion that you can't follow. Abeg go buy transistor raido.
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: haba bros, go and listen to that radio station and leave this beautiful lady alone, you gave someone a suggestion that you can't follow. Abeg go buy transistor raido.

Oga Oga oga... abeg park one side... no b u just dey deny something now? Cho! Y una dey behave like this sef?
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze:

Oga Oga oga... abeg park one side... no b u just dey deny something now? Cho! Y una dey behave like this sef?
lol.... Na him make you no go listen to that you favourite raido station again? Had it been i dey lag, i for come join you listen to the station.
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: lol.... Na him make you no go listen to that you favourite raido station again? Had it been i dey lag, i for come join you listen to the station.

smiley smiley smiley I only listen to it as a sleeping tablet mind u... I aint gonna do 14yrs cos u want to listen to a radio programme with me... lailai cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze:

smiley smiley smiley I only listen to it as a sleeping tablet mind u... I aint gonna do 14yrs cos u want to listen to a radio programme with me... lailai cheesy cheesy
hey, drop it abeg ooo, God forbid, don't qoute me out of context ooooo
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: hey, drop it abeg ooo, God forbid, don't qoute me out of context ooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Me of all people? I'm a friend to your man, so i will be inappropriate for that.

Aww ok cry
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
ledafaze:

Yes yes. You got the job. Start today.. but watch out for my oga at the top. kiss
Re: I Need A Single Lady by danjaydotcom(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lol this is what I wanted anyway keep replying either positive or negative its fun reading.smiley
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yes yes. You got the job. Start today.. but watch out for my oga at the top. kiss

Hello my sweet wet diaper... the time is 7:17am on a good Monday reporting to start my uttermost duty...

Knock.. Knock.. Knock...

Dont worry... I will transfer the oga at the top to Oyo State
Re: I Need A Single Lady by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2013
ledafaze:

Hello my sweet wet diaper... the time is 7:17am on a good Monday reporting to start my uttermost duty...

Knock.. Knock.. Knock...

Dont worry... I will transfer the oga at the top to Oyo State

You are late angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Drink... / My Name Is Ella And My Boss Fvcks Me At Work / Things Boys Do That Girls Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.