Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures (7985 Views)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by macjurek(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
CANDID PLEAD AND UNDERSTANDING FOR A PEACE TO RAIN REST ON BOTH MR.CHINEDU AND MS JOYCE AKINYI.

I have been following the story over a little while, for the seek of the two children ,let wise counsel and understanding rains between both parties, cause from look of things while the going was fine and calm nobody knows or hear of Drug peddling by Mr. Chinedu or joint properties by the ex-wife either.

Remember that the present President of America father is a Kenyan National, who never thick that one day his son will rule the number Nation in terms of World Politics, Likewise no one can say the outcome of the two Nigerian-Kenyan off springs.
For Kenyan National, kindly do all you people can within human effort to be more diplomatic in this issue, the future is far and near for now.

While for Mr.Chinedu also as a Fellow Nigerian remember that the interest of your children should be paramount to prevent them from reproach of any type and magnitude brother……..

Also I will want Mr.Chinedu, if possible talk to the Chairman Committee on Foreign Affairs in the Nigeria Senate,by writing officially through your Lawyer for a follow-up……..Peace mingle with Dialogue can begot a Life time joy…………….

This is my brief………..
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by ChimaAdeoye: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am shocked that this guy has 3 children in Kenya! He had lived in that country for 18 years!
Many foreigner who live in Nigeria for just 5 years go and lie about having Nigerian citizenship and thus get Nigerian passports. I personally know two Cameroonians still holding on to the Nigerian passport they obtained while in University in Nigeria.

Yet,Kenya deported this man, blocking any chance to ever see his children and without even allowing their own Kenyan courts to complete the trial? It only goes to confirm that the Kenya govt. was truly in a big hurry to inherit the man's properties and investments unjustly.

Yet,the Lebanese importing weapons into Nigeria to kill Nigerians are given all the basic human rights and Nigerian courts are given a free hand to determine their innocence or guilt?

Nigeria must see begin to treat citizens of every country exactly how they treat Nigerians in those places.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Broda09: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerians found with Sh10m cocaine arrested at JKIA

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/1890104/-/w2ufi6z/-/index.html

Police are holding two Nigerians after they were found in possession of drugs worth at least Sh10 million.

The suspected drug traffickers have been placed under observation after they were arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi Friday.

Police said the Nigerians had travelled from Brazil and had a stopover in Dubai. They were headed to Lagos.

So far, the two have emitted 47 pellets of a substance that police believe to be cocaine. According to police, each pellet is valued at Sh250,000.

Police said they will continue observing the Nigerians to see whether they will emit more pellets.

You guys are in denial....
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by solomon111(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
enigma_otr: cheesy cheesy grin
Ballistic missiles ke?
You want to kill a cockroach with a sledge hammer.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by ChimaAdeoye: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Broda09: Nigerians found with Sh10m cocaine arrested at JKIA

Police are holding two Nigerians after they were found in possession of drugs worth at least Sh10 million.

The suspected drug traffickers have been placed under observation after they were arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi Friday.

Police said the Nigerians had travelled from Brazil and had a stopover in Dubai. They were headed to Lagos.

So far, the two have emitted 47 pellets of a substance that police believe to be cocaine. According to police, each pellet is valued at Sh250,000.

Police said they will continue observing the Nigerians to see whether they will emit more pellets.

I don't trust Kenya media at all.They write whatever crap they feel like.Its just a jungle system where nobody is accountable for anything.

Anyhow,the issue is did your Kenyan Police or court find the deported Nigerians with any drugs or had witnesses who had bought drugs from them? Did any court in Kenya find him guilty of drug importation,possession ,trafficking or sale? So why did Kenya suddenly label this man was a drug peddler after he had a public incident with his Kenyan wife?

We have not said that every Nigerian is good or that even these deported Nigerians are innocent. Just treat them according to the laws of Kenya and fundamental human rights, to be tried in a court of law for any alleged crimes. Allow your courts to find them guilty in a trial and then you can sentence them to 1 millions years or beheading. But don't simply label someone a "drug baron" and then punish him without any evidence simply because he is a successful "Nigerian".

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Myself2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
akandea:

So Nigeria still has unschooled ignoramus like you who lack proper etiquette in addressing issues. Guy you've really got serious issue, my advice to you is be more cultured!

Oh shut your/anus or wherever that crap emanated from.What do you know about etiquette you bloody troll
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by WillieA: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Broda09: Nigerians found with Sh10m cocaine arrested at JKIA

Nigerians,I give up on you. Is drug trafficking the only occupation you can engage in?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by WillieA: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
naptu2: The story has been on nairaland several times since 2008/2009.

True
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by akandea(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Myself2:

Oh shut your/anus or wherever that crap emanated from.What do you know about etiquette you bloody troll

@yourself u need to grow up! Do you have to speak like a low life before you pass your message across. Try learn how to relate with others (that go along with etiquette). Even if you don't like my idea, try restraint next time Oga!
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by olewao: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Willie_A:

Nigerians,I give up on you. Is drug trafficking the only occupation you can engage in?
Thats what am asking myself too.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by WillieA: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Zsupuk(f): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Scream, shout, sing, protest whatever, Chinedu is a drug don and i thank God he has finally been deported back where he came from...u guys should not support a person who is morally deacayed wait he lives there for a while and corrupts ur youth proper then you shall know why we as Kenyans are happy he is out of our country. Just today two nigerians have been caught at the airport with cocain pellets up their ass worth millions. When one of them were asked if they have anything to say, he asks for prayers. Then if we send them bak there or so,ething u guys will say, kenya shit hole is targeting nigerians, so so so idiotic. My fiance is nigerian and he is super upstanding, Kenyans are not targetting nigerians cause wat would we gain? What can another african nation offer us? We need to uplift each other not talk c rap in defence of a criminal. Everytime with such idiotic comments makes me lose respect for Nigerians. I used to admire ur intelligence, aggression assertiveness but now many here seem so ignorant, its a pity.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by ghananotnaija(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Emzybrown: wtf gej should quickly deploy military men to invade that shit hole country kenya who do they think they are??

In most of the world, Kenya is more highly regarded and considered more important in Africa than Nigeria. So in a battle of words, people will naturally believe the Kenyan. After all, 419 scams came from Nigeria not Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Tonylyte(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aba ni seun di lehu tu ma? Seun stop dis kenyans 4m posting on dis site. 4 christ sake. It is an injustice 4 a kenyan to talk wen a nigerian is talking.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Tonylyte(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
ghananotnaija:

In most of the world, Kenya is more highly regarded and considered more important in Africa than Nigeria. So in a battle of words, people will naturally believe the Kenyan. After all, 419 scams came from Nigeria not Kenya.

Charcolistic tendency. Gaynaian.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Zsupuk(f): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Correct.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by cutina: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Nigerians are world wide known scammers drug dealers you should see how they are handled at international airports
if the countries of the world held their people hostage untill the scammers 419 paid the world back the money nigerians 419 swindled
from them it would be a world wide hostage situation lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Scream, shout, sing, protest whatever, Chinedu is a drug don and i thank God he has finally been deported back where he came from...u guys should not support a person who is morally deacayed wait he lives there for a while and corrupts ur youth proper then you shall know why we as Kenyans are happy he is out of our country. Just today two nigerians have been caught at the airport with cocain pellets up their ass worth millions. When one of them were asked if they have anything to say, he asks for prayers. Then if we send them bak there or so,ething u guys will say, kenya shit hole is targeting nigerians, so so so idiotic. My fiance is nigerian and he is super upstanding, Kenyans are not targetting nigerians cause wat would we gain? What can another african nation offer us? We need to uplift each other not talk c rap in defence of a criminal. Everytime with such idiotic comments makes me lose respect for Nigerians. I used to admire ur intelligence, aggression assertiveness but now many here seem so ignorant, its a pity.

He's a drug baron and your criminal justice system is so weak that he can't be tried? Kenya is not the only country that has other nationals residing in it. Some Lebanese are now been tried in our court of justice on allegation of terrorism. I'm sure they'd have been deported the following day without trial if it was to be in Kenya. No morally upright Nigerian will support drug pushing and i'm so sure chinedu will have to go to jail here had he been tried and found guilty of drug peddling in kenya before deportation. We're only concerned about him because we see his deportation has to do with the struggle with his ex-wife over ownership and control over their collective investments and the custody of their children, than this drug pushing allegation. I'm afraid you're the id.iot here.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2013
cutina: Nigerians are world wide known scammers drug dealers you should see how they are handled at international airports
if the countries of the world held their people hostage untill the scammers 419 paid the world back the money nigerians 419 swindled
from them it would be a world wide hostage situation lol
I'm not in anyway in support of scamming or drug pushing, but you should know that only the greedy and the half-witted that fall victims of scammers. This shows that the "people of the world" are not so different from these scammers when it comes to their greed for quick and easy money, and are not so wise-especially those who call themselves "the civilised". And as for the drug pushing, Nigerians are not the ones that introduced the use of drugs to your people. Tell your people to stop demanding for these hard drugs and drug pushing will die a natural death, otherwise, the rules of demand and supply will continue to justify it.
In the meantime, it's we against the rest of the world and we're enjoying it. cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by kikuyu1(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2013
This thread and others,especially the "strongest military in Africa," confirm an unfortunate Somalilike tendency among many Naijjans. You're not in denial;you see the issue clearly you just decide to see things as hate/jealousy/envy.Deep down that's the surest sign of a MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Read the way Somalis insist on communicating with forumers on nairaland-I'm sorry,but that's what many of you sound like.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Alxmyr(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Scream, shout, sing, protest whatever, Chinedu is a drug don and i thank God he has finally been deported back where he came from...u guys should not support a person who is morally deacayed wait he lives there for a while and corrupts ur youth proper then you shall know why we as Kenyans are happy he is out of our country. Just today two nigerians have been caught at the airport with cocain pellets up their ass worth millions. When one of them were asked if they have anything to say, he asks for prayers. Then if we send them bak there or so,ething u guys will say, kenya shit hole is targeting nigerians, so so so idiotic. [b]My fiance is nigerian and he is super upstanding, [/b]Kenyans are not targetting nigerians cause wat would we gain? What can another african nation offer us? We need to uplift each other not talk c rap in defence of a criminal. Everytime with such idiotic comments makes me lose respect for Nigerians. I used to admire ur intelligence, aggression assertiveness but now many here seem so ignorant, its a pity.

I weep for your fiance. The same way Chinedu's wife used to slap him in public is how he too will be treated after 18 years and then have himself deported by your police....
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by gbadexy(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2013
I find it somewhat curious that the nigerian husband in the thread posted by naptu2 wants to share the property while the estranged wife doesn't want to share anything with him but collect everything.
Although the kenyan authority should have allowed the court to do their job, I can't help but wonder if the wife owns the properties afterall since I expected the wife to be the one clamoring to have a share of the property while the husband would be refusing to part with his hard earned property with an unfaithful ex wife.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Alxmyr(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2013
gbadexy: I find it somewhat curious that the nigerian husband in the thread posted by naptu2 wants to share the property while the estranged wife doesn't want to share anything with him but collect everything.
Although the kenyan authority should have allowed the court to do their job, I can't help but wonder if the wife owns the properties afterall since I expected the wife to be the one clamoring to have a share of the property while the husband would be refusing to part with his hard earned property with an unfaithful ex wife.

When you are in foreign land the rule bends.
Kenya is jungle, they have no respect for rule of law.
Even their president is facing criminal charges.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by londoner: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Zsupuk: Scream, shout, sing, protest whatever, Chinedu is a drug don and i thank God he has finally been deported back where he came from...u guys should not support a person who is morally deacayed wait he lives there for a while and corrupts ur youth proper then you shall know why we as Kenyans are happy he is out of our country. Just today two nigerians have been caught at the airport with cocain pellets up their ass worth millions. When one of them were asked if they have anything to say, he asks for prayers. Then if we send them bak there or so,ething u guys will say, kenya shit hole is targeting nigerians, so so so idiotic. My fiance is nigerian and he is super upstanding, Kenyans are not targetting nigerians cause wat would we gain? What can another african nation offer us? We need to uplift each other not talk c rap in defence of a criminal. Everytime with such idiotic comments makes me lose respect for Nigerians. I used to admire ur intelligence, aggression assertiveness but now many here seem so ignorant, its a pity.

What evidence is there that the bolded is the case?

Please share here, because maybe the evidence has not been reported highly enough.I don't mean phrases like "most Nigerians are into drug trafficking" and therefore he is a drug baron, or posting evidence of individuals OTHER THAN this one who have been found or convicted of drug charges.

I mean FACTUAL evidence, that this Chinedu guy is a drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by solomon111(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Wtf are you saying?
What has kenya or even ghana achieved in africa compared to Nigeria?
Even if the whole africa believes kenya,what can they do about it if we decide to deal with kenya?
What influence does kenya have in East africa let alone the rest of africa?
Dumbb ghanian.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by londoner: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ghananotnaija....all 419 comes from Nigeria, apart from the ones from Asia, Russia/Poland etc and of course the popularly labelled "sakawa" 419 from your very own Ghana.

You may also like to note that the country after Nigeria in the corruption perception list 2012 is....wait for it... ...
....Kenya!
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by ghananotnaija(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
solomon111: Wtf are you saying?
What has kenya or even ghana achieved in africa compared to Nigeria?
Even if the whole africa believes kenya,what can they do about it if we decide to deal with kenya?
What influence does kenya have in East africa let alone the rest of africa?
Dumbb ghanian.

Oh please, Nigeria is the biggest embarrassment to the African continent. You're the largest oil producer in Africa, but look at your country, it's a huge mess and poor as dirt. Ghana and Kenya don't have all that oil and are still doing better.

Nigeria is the largest growing market in Africa ONLY because it has the most people.
Re: Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Oh please, Nigeria is the biggest embarrassment to the African continent. You're the largest oil producer in Africa, but look at your country, it's a huge mess and poor as dirt. Ghana and Kenya don't have all that oil and are still doing better.

Nigeria is the largest growing market in Africa ONLY because it has the most people.
Kindly elaborate the bolded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi / Metro Rail: There Is Need To Collaborate With Other Countries - Sanwo-Olu / Budget: North Rejects Southsouth’s Vote On Revenue Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.