Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. (7330 Views)

Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere / Council Of Elders Of Indigenous People Of Biafra --last Night Broadcast / Jtf Accuses Borno Elders Of Backing Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
nepcham: Hmmm! I thought its part of the present day politics to agree on one thing in a meeting but to later on turn out to do a different thing. Why hasn't he complaint about the attitude of Govs Lamido, Babangida, Wammako, Dakingari, Nyako and Kwankwaso who endorsed Jonah Jang as their candidate but went and voted for Ameachi? What goes around, comes around. Its only one North when they want to achieve a selfish agenda. I remember Gov Isah Yuguda said it was Gov Babangida Aliyu who announced to him and Shema that they (NSGF) have adopted Gov Jang as their concesus candidate only for them to renage on their decision. I think what Gen. Onoja did is to tell the so called northern Govs and Elders that 2015 is truly a good game to watch. They should first talk to their brothers (Govs) to stop seeing GEJ as an enemy of the North and let's play good politics. No more one North again. In 2011, the so called North was divided and that's exactly what will happen come 2015.
All these Northern states Governors Forum, Arewa Consultative Forum, Arewa Elders nonsense are being set up by the Hausa-Fulani in order to use the non hausa-fulani northern states as buffer to carry out their own interest in the name of all northern people. Why should anything arewa have anything to do with the non hausa fulani northerners? In my opinion, the NSGF should be scrapped.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by BetaThings: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2013
Nuzo':
No mallam! Onoja and his fellow midlebeltans have always made their stance clear. Matter of fact, they've supported you guys more than needed in the past.

The people who've actually betrayed the "north" are IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha, Buhari for forcefully taking power from Shagari, Umaru Dikko, Wamakko, Yerima, El-Rufai, Shekarau and all the northern past and present political office holders and government contractors.

Sorry, I nearly forgot to mention the main betrayer; the founder of boko haram, the rotten teeth mallam of Bauchi state.

Hold these people responsible and all your problems will disappear!
Core North supported Gowon (MB) for 9 years!
Core North came to power and within 6 months people from the Middle Belt assassinated him in a bloody coup
Under Abacha the person closest to him (Jerry Useni) was from MB
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by BetaThings: 4:24am On Jun 22, 2013
a.alex:

Dis northern ingrate tink naija is deir private property ba,evrytime dey say its deir turn 2 rule,i'm sure evn if yar'adua was stil alive n ruled 4 8 years dey'll stil b sayin its deir turn.d 38yrs dey had wat did dey do wit it,only enriched a few and impoverished multitudes dragging d nation many years backwards and dats wat dey'll do again if givn d chance.

Please take away the 9 years of Gowon since he is from Middle Belt
Tell me any president from the South that has done projects like NLNG, all those bridges you see around, refineries etc
The North wanted North-South
Now Jonathan wants SE, SS, MB alone to constitute the new ruling block
we shall see

a.alex:

i'm yet 2 see amongst d northern proposed candidate 4 d presidency a credible candidate wit a developmntal n progressive idea,d ones being put forward all hav agenda,buhari(to islamise naija and avenge those who messed him up),atiku(2 loot d country evn more),el-rufai(2 sell more govt houses in d nation and demolish more shops in d name of green areas and sell de lands 2 frnds pocketing d money),nuhu ribadu(to b d puppet 4 d northern elders who their mission is to make nigeria deir private bizness,sule lamido(2 make naija a country like a chicken without a head).it is d ppl from benue,kogi,kwara,plateu,nasarawa and niger dat i pity,cos d core north jst uses dem and calls dem brodas wen dey need deir support in politics,but wen it comes to enjoyin d benefits,d core north sidelines dem.

The South wanted 4rd term in 2007
You want to be in power till 2027
Corruption is greater under the South. Be truthful
Everyone has an agenda. You do. I do, Jonathan does!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Eve4: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2013
D manner in whc dis Northerner talk abt rulin Nija 4 eva, is dis country ur palour dat You cn do anytin? Power must go frm d south to d Southeast. Wetin sef, abi Igbos are nt Nigerians? I jus de luk at dis nonsense bt if power goes bak to d north den I SMH for d igbo nation!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by abu12: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Switness .A.:
No mind dis ACF der eyes wan pop out as midle beltas don wake up.

Who are the middlebelt?
Are they not the one who had rule this country for more 18years?

Are they not the ones who are controlling the core north?

No one owns middlebelt except him, THE MARADONA(IBB).
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Awake9ja(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
“We are surprised that they have really gone to see the President. Weare particularly sad because General Onoja is here with us in ACF.We went to Maiduguri together when we went to see Dr. Ahmed Datti, (the President, Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, SCSN) and Onoja was with us.

the bolded is the more reason onoja and mr.pam put must to their GEJ support.
sharia council is the only place you guys can take the collective northern problem to?
and you want a Christian north to blv you are without a secret agenda.

we the middle beltan youths stand to say "no core northern president come 2015" its either MB or GEJ.
INFACT power should not return to core north till we middle beltan hav our turn,

when we say MB recently we are minusing niger state ofcourse they hv sold out totally to fulanis.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Awake9ja(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
we MB will never forget nor forgive the core north on the event that took place at NGF election.

betrayal from the core north must be avenged.

tell me how can a Fulani and hausa vote for a MB man as president with a clean mind, enuf

infact time for MB gov forum to start up has come enuf of this Fulani nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Obasanjo Now — Owie Tells EFCC / 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head / Senate - No More Hard Labour For Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.