Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. (7331 Views)

Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere / Council Of Elders Of Indigenous People Of Biafra --last Night Broadcast / Jtf Accuses Borno Elders Of Backing Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
GEJ AND PEJ ALL THE WAY........NORTH YOU ARE DREAMING. WAITING TILL 2099
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by GlobalVillager: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2013
Raxz: That is not betrayal. but he onoja has stated the position of the middle-berlt ahead of 2015 and that is our collective decision. Where is this one collective north? It has never been in existence so why deceiving ourselves when we all knew the truth. I don't see any body betraying any body here pls.

Hey! look here, kindly speak for yourself
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by usibengate(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2013
Gbam! I support Gen. Onoja and co 4 d brave move.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Ess: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Elueme: Tell your stories to the marines bro! These problems you enumerated were created by who?! Guess the same members of Arewa. Let's forget all these mere political talk, a core northern man lack the intelligence to rule a modern day Nigeria in dire need of economic transformation. Security aside, our economy is waxing strong and we need to sustain the temple with a continued vision of this president. With time unemployment and poverty will drastically reduce but we need a viable economy first and a conducive economic Envt.

Ehem ehem, are you deranged?
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Raxz(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2013
GlobalVillager:

Hey! look here, kindly speak for yourself
if u are not in anyway current with the happn in Nigeria political land scale then u better read the handwriting on the wall bro
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by SwitnessA(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: how bros?
Dis one nko! Na obituary b dis? grin
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by SwitnessA(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
No mind dis ACF der eyes wan pop out as midle beltas don wake up.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Akpan107(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2013
Dreal1247: The northerners want to make us believe that Nigeria belongs to them. Too late to cry when the head is already off.
abi o? My brother, dem dey shout wen dem neva see anytin.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Akpan107(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Raxz: That is not betrayal. but he onoja has stated the position of the middle-berlt ahead of 2015 and that is our collective decision. Where is this one collective north? It has never been in existence so why deceiving ourselves when we all knew the truth. I don't see any body betraying any body here pls.
may God bless you!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aurenflani: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Elueme: Tell your stories to the marines bro! These problems you enumerated were created by who?! Guess the same members of Arewa. Let's forget all these mere political talk, a core northern man lack the intelligence to rule a modern day Nigeria in dire need of economic transformation. Security aside, our economy is waxing strong and we need to sustain the temple with a continued vision of this president. With time unemployment and poverty will drastically reduce but we need a viable economy first and a conducive economic Envt.

Yea ur right. But the last time I checked your own people aren't happy with your "modern" brothers and sisters stealing the collective wealth off your people in both the states and federal levels. Bigotry is a biitch, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Akpan107(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hamazz1: sometimes I Get ultra perplexed when I hear pple mention Gej r they not tired of d insecurity or don't hey no that Gej is d chief security officer of Nigeria.30m out of schl children.soaring unemployment economic deprivation name it n yet u mention Gej.what have d so called middle belt benefited from this administration.even d militant in his region r threatening going bk to d creeks.please nigerians hv had enough dose of PDP n Gej.
Hamazz, what are you doing here? We are not yet tired with GEJ, that will be after 2019.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
God bless u bro
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Babaji111: Nigeria belongs to none but to all. Being in power for the first time doesn't meant for life. NO president will rule this country without the north> I stand to be corrected! cool
prehistoric,stone age primitive primate...these parasites must cease from disturbing the peace everyday for G ods sake,are they the only ones in this country? If they wanna rule forever then they can bloody do tha at arewa republic...
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by baslone: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Shut down abeg,[b] Nigeria's problems did not start today, it started under the nose of these same northern Goons in Agbada, do you expect GEJ to sove 50 years of rot overnight [/b]

We have been saying this since the second coming of Obj and nothing has changed.

There is nothing worse than PDP as far as I know. Given 200 years in government, GEJ and

his co-travellers have no clue on how to move the nation forward but to loot.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
enigma_otr: KADUNA—The National Chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Alhaji Mohammed Aliko has accusedsome members of both the ACF and the Northern Elders Council, NEC, of betraying the north by endorsing President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term in office, contrary to the north’s position that it was their turn to rule the country in 2015.
Aliko spoke in Kaduna yesterday during the opening ceremony of ACF’s annual general meeting.
According to Aliko, some ACF and NEC members have betrayed the North by meeting President Jonathan and affirming their support for him for the 2015 general elections and decried the ongoing political campaign ahead the elections, saying it was affecting the quality of governance in the country.
He said: “It is very sad that the Presidency has employed the divideand rule tactics against the North. Itis very glaring, because we noticed with dismay that some members of this organisation have gone to the President and assured him that he must contest for 2015 election.
“We are really surprised that some northerners that went there are also members of ACF. I am speaking particularly of two gentlemen. The two gentlemen I am referring to, one is a member ofthe ACF and the other is of the Northern Elders’ Council. The ACF member is General Lawrence Onoja, rtd. He was actually part of the group that went to see the President (with elders of the South-South). Also, one of the Northern Elders Forum, is Senator John Wash Pam. He was there.
“We are surprised that they have really gone to see the President. Weare particularly sad because General Onoja is here with us in ACF.We went to Maiduguri together when we went to see Dr. Ahmed Datti, (the President, Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, SCSN) and Onoja was with us.
“He (Onoja), also made it possible for us when we went to Maiduguri to meet the leaders of the Joint TaskForce, JTF, and we had a long discussion with them till the early hours of the morning. The military had problems with the Maiduguri people and we thought that if we intervened, things would be better.
“That is not all, we have gone withOnoja to every meeting we have held and he knows what the North wants. Now for him to turn round tosay the President must contest in 2015, using the word, must, is very sad for us in ACF.’’
Commenting further, he said: “It isthe considered view of the ACF that starting politics of 2015 two years earlier is counterproductive, since apart from heating up the polity, such early start can distract governance, more so that INEC is yet to give the green light for political activities to begin.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/acf-boss-accuses-northern-elders-of-betrayal/

Dis northern ingrate tink naija is deir private property ba,evrytime dey say its deir turn 2 rule,i'm sure evn if yar'adua was stil alive n ruled 4 8 years dey'll stil b sayin its deir turn.d 38yrs dey had wat did dey do wit it,only enriched a few and impoverished multitudes dragging d nation many years backwards and dats wat dey'll do again if givn d chance.i'm yet 2 see amongst d northern proposed candidate 4 d presidency a credible candidate wit a developmntal n progressive idea,d ones being put forward all hav agenda,buhari(to islamise naija and avenge those who messed him up),atiku(2 loot d country evn more),el-rufai(2 sell more govt houses in d nation and demolish more shops in d name of green areas and sell de lands 2 frnds pocketing d money),nuhu ribadu(to b d puppet 4 d northern elders who their mission is to make nigeria deir private bizness,sule lamido(2 make naija a country like a chicken without a head).it is d ppl from benue,kogi,kwara,plateu,nasarawa and niger dat i pity,cos d core north jst uses dem and calls dem brodas wen dey need deir support in politics,but wen it comes to enjoyin d benefits,d core north sidelines dem.

1 Like

Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
enigma_otr: KADUNA—The National Chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Alhaji Mohammed Aliko has accusedsome members of both the ACF and the Northern Elders Council, NEC, of betraying the north by endorsing President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term in office, contrary to the north’s position that it was their turn to rule the country in 2015.
Aliko spoke in Kaduna yesterday during the opening ceremony of ACF’s annual general meeting.
According to Aliko, some ACF and NEC members have betrayed the North by meeting President Jonathan and affirming their support for him for the 2015 general elections and decried the ongoing political campaign ahead the elections, saying it was affecting the quality of governance in the country.
He said: “It is very sad that the Presidency has employed the divideand rule tactics against the North. Itis very glaring, because we noticed with dismay that some members of this organisation have gone to the President and assured him that he must contest for 2015 election.
“We are really surprised that some northerners that went there are also members of ACF. I am speaking particularly of two gentlemen. The two gentlemen I am referring to, one is a member ofthe ACF and the other is of the Northern Elders’ Council. The ACF member is General Lawrence Onoja, rtd. He was actually part of the group that went to see the President (with elders of the South-South). Also, one of the Northern Elders Forum, is Senator John Wash Pam. He was there.
“We are surprised that they have really gone to see the President. Weare particularly sad because General Onoja is here with us in ACF.We went to Maiduguri together when we went to see Dr. Ahmed Datti, (the President, Supreme Council of Sharia in Nigeria, SCSN) and Onoja was with us.
“He (Onoja), also made it possible for us when we went to Maiduguri to meet the leaders of the Joint TaskForce, JTF, and we had a long discussion with them till the early hours of the morning. The military had problems with the Maiduguri people and we thought that if we intervened, things would be better.
“That is not all, we have gone withOnoja to every meeting we have held and he knows what the North wants. Now for him to turn round tosay the President must contest in 2015, using the word, must, is very sad for us in ACF.’’
Commenting further, he said: “It isthe considered view of the ACF that starting politics of 2015 two years earlier is counterproductive, since apart from heating up the polity, such early start can distract governance, more so that INEC is yet to give the green light for political activities to begin.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/acf-boss-accuses-northern-elders-of-betrayal/

Dis northern ingrate tink naija is deir private property ba,evrytime dey say its deir turn 2 rule,i'm sure evn if yar'adua was stil alive n ruled 4 8 years dey'll stil b sayin its deir turn.d 38yrs dey had wat did dey do wit it,only enriched a few and impoverished multitudes dragging d nation many years backwards and dats wat dey'll do again if givn d chance.i'm yet 2 see amongst d northern proposed candidate 4 d presidency a credible candidate wit a developmntal n progressive idea,d ones being put forward all hav agenda,buhari(to islamise naija and avenge those who messed him up),atiku(2 loot d country evn more),el-rufai(2 sell more govt houses in d nation and demolish more shops in d name of green areas and sell de lands 2 frnds pocketing d money),nuhu ribadu(to b d puppet 4 d northern elders who their mission is to make nigeria deir private bizness,sule lamido(2 make naija a country like a chicken without a head).it is d ppl from benue,kogi,kwara,plateu,nasarawa and niger dat i pity,cos d core north jst uses dem and calls dem brodas wen dey need deir support in politics,but wen it comes to enjoyin d benefits,d core north sidelines dem.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by aalex1: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by ssii: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: GEJ AND PEJ ALL THE WAY........NORTH YOU ARE DREAMING. WAITING TILL 2099
Its PEJ contesting as GEJ's vice in 2015?
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by GlobalVillager: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Raxz: if u are not in anyway current with the happn in Nigeria political land scale then u better read the handwriting on the wall bro

I'm still on the fact that you should speak for yourself.

How can you say one Gen. Onoja, who is only popular in his clan, is speaking the mind of the whole Middlebelt or North Central (whatever).

I'm from this zone but will never support any candidate from "core north", neither will I support your Jonathan.

Thats my point.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by tuniski: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hamazz1: sometimes I Get ultra perplexed when I hear pple mention Gej r they not tired of d insecurity or don't hey no that Gej is d chief security officer of Nigeria.30m out of schl children.soaring unemployment economic deprivation name it n yet u mention Gej.what have d so called middle belt benefited from this administration.even d militant in his region r threatening going bk to d creeks.please nigerians hv had enough dose of PDP n Gej.

It is unfortunately for you, u and your likes always assumed that the insecurity in d north, that is ,the most backward part of the nation is GEJ's fault while the majority of Nigerians know otherwise!!!! NO mallam can win election in Nigeria without some rotation, quota system and federal character. The so called monolithic north of 19 state was a false creation of the Hausa/fulanis but, is now a past tense. On the number of vote cast and d integrity of the ballot, no mallam can win election for a long time to come!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Mieye007: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
rozayx5:

Shut down abeg, Nigeria's problems did not start today, it started under the nose of these same northern Goons in Agbada, do you expect GEJ to sove 50 years of rot overnight
WORD FOR THE DEMONIC HATERS MOSTLY FROM THE CORE NORTH AND YORUBA LAND. THIS ALSO EXTENDS TO THE NORTHERN STOODGES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH (TAM DAVID-WEST) AND SOME UNREALISTICOS ACROSS THE NIGER.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by steryville(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Let give GEJ d conducive environment to rule n transform dis nation....do u knw d numba of foreign investors entering into dis nation,d transformatn in d power sector,transformatn in d railway system that went comatose years back....for crying out loud let dis man rule in peace n let tins flow in a laminar manner.GEJ 2015 carry go!!!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by sirmose: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Close ur rotten smellin mouth and stop spewin trash. U r d major problems of naija for not bn man enof to say d truth.
D current data say 9.5millions but nt 30mil children out of sch.
D insecurity dat was caused by ur foolish, born to rule ethnic and religious bigots, so u can use it for campaign against him.
Y nt present d unemployment stat b4 & during GEJ tenure, or is it new to us?
C ur big empty head!
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by babslamin: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigeria has come to a stage, whereby decisions on who to vote for are moulded by sentiments and not by the glaring capability to perform. God help us
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by nepcham(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmmm! I thought its part of the present day politics to agree on one thing in a meeting but to later on turn out to do a different thing. Why hasn't he complaint about the attitude of Govs Lamido, Babangida, Wammako, Dakingari, Nyako and Kwankwaso who endorsed Jonah Jang as their candidate but went and voted for Ameachi? What goes around, comes around. Its only one North when they want to achieve a selfish agenda. I remember Gov Isah Yuguda said it was Gov Babangida Aliyu who announced to him and Shema that they (NSGF) have adopted Gov Jang as their concesus candidate only for them to renage on their decision. I think what Gen. Onoja did is to tell the so called northern Govs and Elders that 2015 is truly a good game to watch. They should first talk to their brothers (Govs) to stop seeing GEJ as an enemy of the North and let's play good politics. No more one North again. In 2011, the so called North was divided and that's exactly what will happen come 2015.
Re: ACF Boss Accuses Northern Elders Of Betrayal. by Ikpewe: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
im sori to let u knw d bita truth, u re an embarasment to ur family an a disapointment to our nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proposed Abeokuta City Centre (pics) / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. / Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.