Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend (3273 Views)

Woman’s Bumbum Explodes During Rough S*x, Boyfriend Jailed / A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed / Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by TonyD(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2008
my girl Love  is X boyfriend Cos he leave in duplex,
and likes collecting money from me because i leave in a roomself contain,
she goes to his house and spend weekends and come me and complain her being Broke (money)
but d reason is DAT i Love her so much,becos she is d only girl in my life.and all my friends kwns her very well.

pls what do i do on this?
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 3:51pm On May 10, 2008
TonyD:

my girl Love is X boyfriend Cos he leave in duplex,
she goes to his house and spend weekends and come me and complain her being Broke (money)
but d reason is DAT i Love her so much,because she is d only girl in my life.and all my friends kwns her very well.

please what do i do on this?

Seriously dude, seriously! angry Your English sucks

@post
leave her for her X.
Which idiot would let their girl spend the weekends with her ex, and her coming back broke. . . wake up and smell the coffee.
So she spends the week days with you and the weekend with her X. . .and you're still confused?
Stay confused undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2008
im already having a head ache wt all dis grammar embarassed cry
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by HRhotness(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2008
TonyD:

but d reason is DAT i Love her so much,because she is d only girl in my life.and all my friends kwns her very well.

arrrgggghhh,,, not another one

[size=14pt]SERIOUSLY, IS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA EVEN IN EXISTENCE[/size] shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by frank316(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2008
na wa o. how your girl no go see you as mumu.

i think you are crazy and you are a disgrace to all guys here on nairaland.

you have problem with both your thinking and your english, if i were a girl i will chop all your mony.

see you see love, you sit down there and allow her to sleep the weekend over with her boyfriend and you still have the guts to say you love her.

well i no blame you sha, you know very well that you cannot get another girl if she leaves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Rebellious(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2008
I have no idea WTF you just typed. Learn English. It ain't that hard.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Templa(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2008
@ poster
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2008
chaii nairaland una no good ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u guys should give d guy a good advise naaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 5:15pm On May 10, 2008
Huh? Please edit your post.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by lonelypal(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2008
TonyD:

my girl Love  is X boyfriend Cos he leave in duplex,

SHO! Another blunder of Queens English, na so all nairalander loverboys be?, read a similar post of this nature in the past before, perhaps this 'lovee dovee mugus' should realise the problem might be their unpoolished grammar. Seun take note of this before allowing 'k-legged' post of this nature pasted.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Roscodaddy(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2008
Because of your english na im make her dey spend weekends with X,wenever she go spend weekends with X make you try go lesson.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by vivaladiva(f): 7:23pm On May 10, 2008
dude u need a refund
ur kiddin rite
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Sodgi(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2008
TonyD:

Hey dude I hope you don't look as bad as your grammar, corz if you do~Mhen, no girl will ever want to be seen around you.

You'll only attaint them.

You need more education, spend your money on that first and not with a girl. Monkey!
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2008
=))

u lot should free this dude. . .no one is above mistake. . go straight to the question being asked instead of pointing out his blunders. . .abeg. . .comot the dirt wey dey ur eyes before u comot another person's own. . .

To the poster,i swear down yeah,u are DUMB! As in,how dare you claim to be in a relationship when another man is playing ur roles as a boyfriend? Like Cadet said,wake up and smell the coffee 'cause you're on a loooong thing. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Sodgi(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2008
Hope you not directing that at moi, corz I posted an answer right here

Sodgi:

You need more education, spend your money on that first and not with a girl. Monkey!

@nana

cheesy cheesy cheesy How far?
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 8:19pm On May 10, 2008
W.E. . .
Am fine
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2008
@ Topic

Please revise. . . . in proper English undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2008
@info

ROFLMAO INFO U R SICK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2008
info:

@ Topic

Please revise. . . . in proper English undecided
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by McOmo(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2008
this guy must be a cafe operator grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by nana(f): 11:40pm On May 10, 2008
Mc Omo:

this guy must be a cafe operator grin grin grin
lol. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by TheSly: 11:56pm On May 10, 2008
Here we go again gadddamit!!

Did he ask y'all to fucking correct his blunders?. . .
If y'all dont have nothing to proffer. . .its way better to just STFU! instead of spewing incendiary invectives over here!
Im sure majority of y'all comprehends what he was trying to say. . . . .stop all these fronting shits! angry

Some Landers are nothing put a piece of used toothpick . . . . . angry

------------>Poster

Forget about her and next time dont you ever fucking ask for advise up here no more. . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:15am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

If y'all don't have nothing to proffer. . .its way better to just STFU! instead of spewing incendiary invectives over here!
I'm sure majority of y'all comprehends what he was trying to say. . . . .stop all these fronting shits! angry

------------>Poster

Forget about her and next time don't you ever fucking ask for advise up here no more. . . .

what is peppering you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wa oooooo person go think say you be the poster papa!

To be fair. . . . . . his english sucks and it gave me a headache trying to read thru. How did you get the gist anyway?

vivaladiva:

dude u need a refund
your kiddin rite

refund for what? The girl did well. . , . . . he was begging to be taken advantage of undecided

jennykadry:

chaii nairaland una no good ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u guys should give d guy a good advise naaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

its kinda hard to that undecided the bad writeup kinda clouds the real problem undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin

how bodi na?
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:16am On May 11, 2008
how bodi na?

bodi dey inside cloth,how far naa cool
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:21am On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

bodi dey inside cloth,how far naa cool

i dey o my sista. just finished this argument with this person. Sometimes people are hardwork!!!!!

Times like this i wish i was autistic . . . . . . this way i wont have to deal with people undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by jgirl3: 2:23am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

If y'all don't have nothing to proffer. . .its way better to just STFU! instead of spewing incendiary invectives over here!
I'm sure majority of y'all comprehends what he was trying to say. . . . .stop all these fronting shits! angry

------------>Poster

Forget about her and next time don't you ever fucking ask for advise up here no more. . . .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn! Who got on your bad side today?
Take a deep breath.

@ Poster - take a deep breath and think with your head not your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 2:27am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

------------>Poster

Omo, I seriously hope you're not talking. The way you've dissed them in the past sef is outrageous. Sly, you're an hypocrite. Well, we're all an hypocrite, but I hope you're not trying to deny you were one of the "used toothpicks", in the past. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by dangermous: 2:30am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

------------>Poster

E be like say kokoro dey chop your Ekpon. Take am easy guy.

Cadet:

Omo, I seriously hope you're not talking. The way you've dissed them in the past sef is outrageous. Sly, you're an hypocrite. Well, we're all an hypocrite, but I hope you're not trying to deny you were one of the "used toothpicks", in the past. undecided

Look at you. I hope say u no dey among those wey dey comment on the poster english. You sure say you do singular and plural for Primary so.
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:33am On May 11, 2008
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn! Who got on your bad side today?
Take a deep breath.

Cadet:

I think there was SOMETHING he was looking forward to but ended up not getting grin grin grin grin And now Pastor Sly is MEGA PISSED!!!!!!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by Cadet(f): 2:34am On May 11, 2008
@Dangermous
I no dey deny am one of the one correcting the poster's Grammar. The poster should by now know that his English is terrible undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by dangermous: 2:37am On May 11, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

I think there was SOMETHING he was looking forward to but ended up not getting grin grin grin grin And not Pastor Sly is MEGA PISSED!!!!!!! grin

Abeg gist me. I sure say na one nairaland babe no gree give am toto abi.

If that is the case, that na serious small mindedness sha
Re: My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend by chika98: 5:06am On May 11, 2008
I'm saying! Even the ones with "masters" can't even write proper English. Tufiaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler? / Baby Mama Vs Single Parent...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.