Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (44912 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

u neva c anytin.
we r komin 4 u.

Please come fast, i need one necessary evil badly at the moment

I need one with the following qualities.

1. Must have been in at least 3 previous relationships.
2. Must be curvy
3. Must be pretty but not necessarily too pretty.
4. I don't need you to be GODLy or to have the fear of GOD cos its all a facade.
5. Must be ready for a serious affair

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by godsony: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=Rooneyboy]"we had a thing, we had a thing" .

What is the special thing they had abeg

Highest na fvck, she open leg kukere master chop kpomo clean mouth, why is she now bitter

Abi d fvck no sweet am
[/quote

You are crazy. Iyanya broke her heart, as if that is not enough
He did it tonto dikeh the dog! We the friends of this artress
Are going to send 7 boko Haram bombers after iyanya if he refuse
To dance naked for 7 days on the streets of Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by luxanne(f): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
~ZN~:

What he's saying is the truth. As in, T-R-U-T-H. You want a webster's to check that up too?

Truth based on his previous experiences?? Dude, people experiences differs.

Lots of girls can date a guy for more than a year and don't cheat, that my friend is more T-R-U-T-H

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
ideylaff:

how much be 60 million naira..."£243918.8725"..LOL... nor even reach my son school fees for his entire Secondary school...

The babe is bitter allow her now... haba....

Abi Iyanya don become Micheal Jackson now rolling all over the place....with watery lyrics we all celebrate these days...
ooo oooooh hooo shocked help me ask her o my friend. why na now she kan dey voice out?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by RuthIsaac(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kamanda:

No be lie

But why should any woman expect a man to stick with one shag partner all his life.
Chai,never!!!

.A male creature is meant to shag and keep shagging anybabe shagable till he drops dead.My two Cedis.
till he drop dead of Hiv and a miserable death as the case may be. Awufe dey run belle dis days

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by ZN2: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
luxanne:

Truth based on his previous experiences?? Dude, people experiences differs.

Lots of girls can date a guy for more than a year and don't cheat, that my friend is more T-R-U-T-H

You're not even making any sense. Did you read Bluetooth's post? Did you even read the first post on this thread or you just jumped in and clicked on "Quote post"?

Did the fellow say lots of girls can't date a guy for more than a year without cheating? You my friend need a good pair of glasses. I could link you up. Ready?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
This is what happen when ladies go after bad guys like jim and now iyanya... they think good guys are not man enough or not fun with etc

Now you shouting 'iyanya a liar he has cheat cheat cheated me' you have learned alot about him. . .next time go for the good guys you are pretty and am sure you yvonne have done same to many good guys that loves you
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by kliq(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kamanda:

No be lie

But why should any woman expect a man to stick with one shag partner all his life.
Chai,never!!!

.A male creature is meant to shag and keep shagging anybabe shagable till he drops dead.My two Cedis.

I totally disagree with you.

I am an attractive young man yet i never used that as an advantage to take women for granted. I have been with just one lady for 12 years.

I started dating her when she was 19 then suddenly at 30, she feels she is caged and she tells me she feels i have caged her all her life and she imagines how it will be to have another man and suddenly she started keeping cray online friends until she finally allowed a crack in the marriage.

Now separated from me and staying wit her sister for months now and i cant help but wonder what type of spirit works in ladies.

This is a lady i love with so much passion and genuineness. I cant accuse her of infidelity cos i don't have any reason to but for her to ever get so carried away to this extent then it goes to show how shallow minded ladies can be.

So a man can actually stay with one lady all his life but i have come to conclude that ladies are not worth the stress, at least 99% of them so i don't blame any man for using ladies like real rags and dumping them with utmost disdain cos that is what most of them truly deserve,

I am not talking from a bias point of view but judging from the various stories i have heard and read, we men are in serious shit.

ND: I am not soliciting for any advice concerning this private matter but just stating this instance to buttress my point.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by kliq(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
ItsModella:
And you know Yvonne has toyed with people's emotions how? You people and your pseudo-psychic powers...mschew!!
Relax okay?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
tintingz: This is what happen when ladies go after bad guys like jim and now iyanya... they think good guys are not man enough or not fun with etc

Now you have learned your lesson. . .next time go for the good guys you are pretty and am sure you yvonne have done same to many good guys that loves you

This is another mystery of ladies i cant decipher. They tend to get attracted to bad guys who will use them and dump them but always avoid the good guys. WHY? WHY? WHY?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by solomon111(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Miss_3v3:

100 likes

You are so on point dear. Karma indeed is a B. Yvonne Nelson should have realised that Charity begins at home. A nice good guy was available in Ghana but no she wanted to go for a Bad boy. Secondly it was a long distant relationship with a famous guy(lots of girls easily available etc) did she really think she would have been the only one? That should have been all the warning signs not to go ahead but anyways experience is the best teacher after all. I hope she learns her lesson this time. We still love her anyways. I hope she and John Dumelo would get together. They'll make such a great couple.
J.dumelo is too dull for yvonne nelson.
She will get bored out of her mind.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by luxanne(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
~ZN~:

You're not even making any sense. Did you read Bluetooth's post? Did you even read the first post on this thread or you just jumped in and clicked on "Quote post"?

Did the fellow say lots of girls can't date a guy for more than a year without cheating? You my friend need a good pair of glasses. I could link you up. Ready?

Balderdash!

It is you who needs a new set of brain cells to comprehend that Yvonne was used as an example to expatiate your fellow opening response, mtsceeeeeewwww
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by danchuzzy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
SO?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by EejaNla01(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Daily news, I am always looking forward to reading your post no matter how lengthy they are.
I could remember a thread where iyana said he admires Tonto and vyone but he needs a God fearing woman. Datsit!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nikkyshyne(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
What does she expect from a guy who sings 'your waist your waist, all I want is your waist'
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: "we had a thing, we had a thing" .

What is the special thing they had abeg

Highest na fvck, she open leg kukere master chop kpomo clean mouth, why is she now bitter

Abi d fvck no sweet am

U a cruel animal..so cos she be celeb now,she no get feelingsOshi Nile pako

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Toks2008:

This is another mystery of ladies i cant decipher. They tend to get attracted to bad guys who will use them and dump them but always avoid the good guys. WHY? WHY? WHY?
i tire for all those girls that think bad guys are good for them
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Toks2008:

I totally disagree with you.

I am an attractive young man yet i never used that as an advantage to take women for granted. I have been with just one lady for 12 years.

I started dating her when she was 19 then suddenly at 30, she feels she is caged and she tells me she feels i have caged her all her life and she imagines how it will be to have another man and suddenly she started keeping cray online friends until she finally allowed a crack in the marriage.

Now separated from me and staying wit her sister for months now and i cant help but wonder what type of spirit works in ladies.

This is a lady i love with so much passion and genuineness. I cant accuse her of infidelity cos i don't have any reason to but for her to ever get so carried away to this extent then it goes to show how shallow minded ladies can be.

So a man can actually stay with one lady all his life but i have come to conclude that ladies are not worth the stress, at least 99% of them so i don't blame any man for using ladies like real rags and dumping them with utmost disdain cos that is what most of them truly deserve,

I am not talking from a bias point of view but judging from the various stories i have heard and read, we men are in serious shit.

ND: I am not soliciting for any advice concerning this private matter but just stating this instance to buttress my point.

Sorry bro.. Life just isn't a fair game
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: What does she expect from a guy who sings 'your waist your waist, all I want is your waist'

I just wonder my sister. I just wonder.

Its like you ladies know a good guy from a bad one but just that the spirit in you people will always yearn for the bad ones just to later regret and get heart shattered.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: What does she expect from a guy who sings 'your waist your waist, all I want is your waist'
LOLZ grin iyanya only want her waist
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tivta(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am loving this. Lmao. I love it when women play the victim. Its so sweet. Lol. Dmx asked this question a long time ago, why do good girls like bad guys?. Well i asked a girl and she said its cause good girls would like to brag to the world about how they changed their bad guys. Well my dears, just because delilah weakened samson doesnt mean you can change every man. After all a leopard cant wash away its spots. You can take a man out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of a man.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
EyesWideOpen: SMDH for people backing Iyanya's folly!

Are y'all all about f**king girls all over the place and lying to women? There's more to life than pu*sy!

And as for Ms. Nelson, dafuq is wrong wit u? U moved on u said, why talk about it again?!

It's not easy moving on except it was all lies.. Had this person i dated a few while back..been 3years yet I still wish she was here on e in a while
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by ZN2: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
luxanne:

Balderdash!

It is you who needs a new set of brain cells to comprehend that Yvonne was used as an example to expatiate your fellow opening response, mtsceeeeeewwww

Well, what do you know, the lady picking up. Do you mind lending me some from the crumbs in your head?

First you say he made his post out of personal experiences, now you say he was using yvonne as an example? Just look at you. Pfft.

In as much as yvonne's personal issues are no concern of mine. My only question is, Why did she spit this out now? Why not then?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by nikkyshyne(f): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Toks2008:

Its like you ladies know a good guy from a bad one but just that the spirit in you people will always yearn for the bad ones just to later regret and get heart shattered.
Maybe becox the bad guys are smooth talkers and have a way of hypnotizing their victims to fall in love undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Jumbocash: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Life goes on[quote author=Bonaguy][img]http://1.bp..com/-QGwVKbLt4DQ/UcWZPzmiyaI/AAAAAAAALoM/uJC2hRRY9JM/s400/iyanya+yvonne.jpeg[/img]

Late last year, rumour started that Ghanaian actress/model, Yvonne Nelson, was dating Nigerian singer, Kukere master, Iyanya, and broke up with him because he cheated on her with Nollywood colleague, Tonto Dikeh.

Yvonne never said a word since the rumour. She only wrote on her twitter handler "Thought you were the one but I guess all you wanted was to date an actress...There you go, enjoy dating the 2nd actress... movedon player *wink".

However, during an interview with Bella Naija, the beautiful actress admitted dating Iyanya and breaking up with him! calling Iyanya a LIAR.

The interview:

Sometime last year, you were quite emotional on Twitter when you supposedly broke up with a Nigerian music star. That incident has been shrouded with lots of cover-ups. Could you tell me what really happened?
I think it’s time my fans get to know the whole truth so I’m going to let it all out. I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.

Why did you go on Twitter to express your emotions?
I’m human, I’m not like a robot or anything. I just wanted the whole world to know what I was going through and I just wanted them to know that I was done with the relationship.

Did you actually break up with him on Twitter?
I didn’t break up on Twitter. I just tweeted how I was feeling that very moment.

I had an interview with Iyanya shortly after that Twitter rant and his words were “She didn’t mention my name so I don’t know anything about it. I’ve never told anyone that I was dating anybody.” Aren’t we talking about the same person here?
He would say that because he was wrong. His team is also trying to protect his fan base and I don’t blame him for denying anything. It’s him and his career, that’s OK.

How long did the two of you date and how would you describe the relationship?
We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.

Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?
I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyya because we had thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year.

Most people only got to know that you and Iyanya were dating after you broke up. Were you deliberately being secretive about it?
I also don’t believe in putting my relationships in the faces of people. We both had our careers and were trying to protect our fan base and that’s cool. But if you go through my Instagram page, you’d see a couple of pictures of us together. I wasn’t shy about anything but he could not say he’s dating Yvonne Nelson because he had different people he was seeing so it was very hard for him to bring it out.

What did the experience teach you?
There are some things that you don’t get to learn in school; people can’t advice you, you won’t even listen. You just have to experience it to learn. I have no regrets that I went through it, it would have happened anyway. We are all human beings. We fall in love once in a while but if it doesn’t work out, that’s OK.

Have you moved on since then?
I have! It happened last year but I’ve moved on. I’ve been working hard, been producing movies. I still listen to his music, I love his album. I love the Track 1 with MI and I love, ‘I Got It’. He is a very talented guy, I always have goose bumps on my body when he sings.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Toks2008:

They regret it most after the guy don chop their pomo finish and dump them...while they end up with good guys that will log in to their used pomo
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Toks2008:

'Unlike' poles attract
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-QGwVKbLt4DQ/UcWZPzmiyaI/AAAAAAAALoM/uJC2hRRY9JM/s400/iyanya+yvonne.jpeg[/img]

Late last year, rumour started that Ghanaian actress/model, Yvonne Nelson, was dating Nigerian singer, Kukere master, Iyanya, and broke up with him because he cheated on her with Nollywood colleague, Tonto Dikeh.

Yvonne never said a word since the rumour. She only wrote on her twitter handler "Thought you were the one but I guess all you wanted was to date an actress...There you go, enjoy dating the 2nd actress... movedon player *wink".

However, during an interview with Bella Naija, the beautiful actress admitted dating Iyanya and breaking up with him! calling Iyanya a LIAR.

The interview:

Sometime last year, you were quite emotional on Twitter when you supposedly broke up with a Nigerian music star. That incident has been shrouded with lots of cover-ups. Could you tell me what really happened?
I think it’s time my fans get to know the whole truth so I’m going to let it all out. I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.

Why did you go on Twitter to express your emotions?
I’m human, I’m not like a robot or anything. I just wanted the whole world to know what I was going through and I just wanted them to know that I was done with the relationship.

Did you actually break up with him on Twitter?
I didn’t break up on Twitter. I just tweeted how I was feeling that very moment.

I had an interview with Iyanya shortly after that Twitter rant and his words were “She didn’t mention my name so I don’t know anything about it. I’ve never told anyone that I was dating anybody.” Aren’t we talking about the same person here?
He would say that because he was wrong. His team is also trying to protect his fan base and I don’t blame him for denying anything. It’s him and his career, that’s OK.

How long did the two of you date and how would you describe the relationship?
We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.

Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?
I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyanya because we had a thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year.

Most people only got to know that you and Iyanya were dating after you broke up. Were you deliberately being secretive about it?
I also don’t believe in putting my relationships in the faces of people. We both had our careers and were trying to protect our fan base and that’s cool. But if you go through my Instagram page, you’d see a couple of pictures of us together. I wasn’t shy about anything but he could not say he’s dating Yvonne Nelson because he had different people he was seeing so it was very hard for him to bring it out.

What did the experience teach you?
There are some things that you don’t get to learn in school; people can’t advice you, you won’t even listen. You just have to experience it to learn. I have no regrets that I went through it, it would have happened anyway. We are all human beings. We fall in love once in a while but if it doesn’t work out, that’s OK.

Have you moved on since then?
I have! It happened last year but I’ve moved on. I’ve been working hard, been producing movies. I still listen to his music, I love his album. I love the Track 1 with MI and I love, ‘I Got It’. He is a very talented guy, I always have goose bumps on my body when he sings.

Aside from the music, what else was the attraction?
You can’t really explain when you love somebody. It’s everything. It was just something that I felt and I can’t explain. It was love, I really really loved him and he knows that.

How do you feel about him now and what message would you like to pass on to him if you had the chance?
Iyanya is such an amazing person but I just feel he needs to be more honest and be a man of his words. It’s not good if he takes advantage of women. My Mum always says any man who takes advantage of women won’t end up well. It’s Karma, it’s going to come back to you. He should treat women fairly and he should be an honest person. It’s been a while though, I haven’t seen him. He is doing amazing things in his career and I wish him luck.

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/i-broke-up-with-iyanya-because-hes-liar.html

Yvonne should leave all those liers n come to me, I'm truely in love here, n I promise her no heart brakes, we gonna make it true, I ddoubt If she 'll cee a better n honest person dan myself dat will love her 4 who she is ... Any of U can give her my number 2 reach me...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar by tintingz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: Maybe becox the bad guys are smooth talkers and have a way of hypnotizing their victims to fall in love undecided
i thought the good guys are the one that shows much caring to the girls

Many girls love guys that treat them like rags undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.